How the BBC sees RW blind hate of Hillary (crazy), Bengazi, E-Mails

Hate link:

Many of the barbs directed at Clinton revolve around her husband's well-publicised sexual transgressions in the 1980s and 90s.

She orchestrated all of this! She used his addiction to make him dependent upon her!
Dinesh D'Souza, Conservative writer
Last year, Trump himself retweeted the comment, "If Clinton can't satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?" though he later deleted it.

But some critics focus on her alleged role in the scandal, as a co-ordinator of attempts to keep the women involved quiet and to blacken their character.

In a recent film, Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party - the top-grossing documentary in the US this year - conservative writer Dinesh D'Souza even argues that Hillary Clinton encouraged her husband to sleep with other women.

"She orchestrated all of this!" he says, in the film's narration. "She used his addiction to make him dependent upon her!"

This attack and others like it show a determination to cast Clinton as a "co-perpetrator" in her husband's wrongdoings, says columnist and author Michelle Goldberg.

"It also reinforces the idea that she is so power-crazed that she's unmoved by normal human drives like love, loyalty and jealousy."

D'Souza?

OK, thanks.
And Fox, Rush, Jones etc etc, dupe. Your whole bs propaganda machine...Great job.
What makes you think the other side is a propaganda machine but your side isn't?
Because I have a functioning brain? Obvious to the whole word except GOP dupes...a disgrace.

Hate link The dark depths of hatred for Hillary Clinton - BBC News :

Many of the barbs directed at Clinton revolve around her husband's well-publicised sexual transgressions in the 1980s and 90s.

She orchestrated all of this! She used his addiction to make him dependent upon her!
Last year, Trump himself retweeted the comment, "If Clinton can't satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?" though he later deleted it.

But some critics focus on her alleged role in the scandal, as a co-ordinator of attempts to keep the women involved quiet and to blacken their character.

In a recent film, Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party - the top-grossing documentary in the US this year - conservative writer Dinesh D'Souza even argues that Hillary Clinton encouraged her husband to sleep with other women.

"She orchestrated all of this!" he says, in the film's narration. "She used his addiction to make him dependent upon her!"

This attack and others like it show a determination to cast Clinton as a "co-perpetrator" in her husband's wrongdoings, says columnist and author Michelle Goldberg.

"It also reinforces the idea that she is so power-crazed that she's unmoved by normal human drives like love, loyalty and jealousy."

The documented history shows that she was an powerful enabler and spent her LIFE getting BIll Clinton more power to abuse, in order to advance her agenda despite the cost to women who would be Bill's victims.

If the BBC doesn't see that, then they are lying to themselves and to their readers.

The documented history shows that she was an powerful enabler and spent her LIFE getting BIll Clinton more power to abuse, in order to advance her agenda despite the cost to women who would be Bill's victims.

If the BBC doesn't see that, then they are lying to themselves and to their readers.
Then she found out some were true after a GOP witch hunt and payoffs. Flowers, Paula, and then Monica. The tramps. Her going after them has no evidence. BTW, he's not running.

Hillary Clinton defends handling of Benghazi attack - BBC News E-Mails
Hillary Clinton's 'emailgate' diced and sliced - BBC News Bengazi
The dark depths of hatred for Hillary Clinton - BBC News - Hate caused by bs propaganda,
Last one first, etc.
The disgrace of a New BS GOP is getting its just desserts, hater dupes...
Ask me if I care what left wing commie Europeans think now.
TY, ugly American ignorant dupe. Do you know what communism is? I doubt it.

The dark depths of hatred for Hillary Clinton - BBC News - Hate caused by bs propaganda,
Last one first, etc.
I know all about Communism.
So do the 160 million murdered by their own Godless Commie government in the past century.

Last one first, etc.
The rest of the world must be looking on in horror as the only superpower threatens to push the button and blow up their suicide vest

Wow, what an elitist.

We are not a SUPERPOWER. We are no better than any other country. Barack has told us over and over that American Exceptionalism isn't a real thing. We are just as shitty as every other country. I believe him. I hope you are not calling him a liar.
The hell he has, hater dupe.

Last one first, etc.
So do the 160 million murdered by their own Godless Commie government in the past century.
Damn hard to find one today, dingbat. Especially in the EU.

Last edited:

Then she found out some were true after a GOP witch hunt and payoffs. Flowers, Paula, and then Monica. The tramps. Her going after them has no evidence. BTW, he's not running.

I'm not sure what you mean by "her going after then has no evidence".

She went after them, despite knowing that they were the victims. SHe enabled her husband. She supported the sexual harassment and perhaps even rape of women. SHe lied to the American People.

That is HER behavior, her ethnics, or lack there of and HER actions.

Your "BIll isn't running" is so dishonest as to be a form a Lie, and stupid one at that.

Last one first, etc.
Damn hard to find one today, dingbat.
Yeah, only a few hundred million Commies left.

She went after them, despite knowing that they were the victims. SHe enabled her husband. She supported the sexual harassment and perhaps even rape of women. SHe lied to the American People.

Your "BIll isn't running" is so dishonest as to be a form a Lie, and stupid one at that.
She said "Do you know what you're doing?" to Juanita, and crazy Juanita took it as a threat lol. BFD, dupe.

Last one first, etc.
Damn hard to find one today, dingbat.
Yeah, only a few hundred million Commies left.
NOT IN THE EU, dimwit. In China, Cuba, and Vietnam, and in totally corrupt, olygarchic Russia. NOT EU, which is what you made your stupid statement about. And certainly not where the BBC is. The GOP propaganda lying machine would be proud of you, dupe.

That's all crap too. She was no longer SOS when gas was used and decisions were made.
No e-mails were marked classified, Comey has to admit the 2nd day.

Hey Retard. Hillary even funded ISIS and probably got a lot of our military killed.

ELECTION OVER! HILLARY’s ISIS EMAIL Just LEAKED & It’s WORSE THAN ANYONE COULD HAVE IMAGINED ... -

That's all crap too. She was no longer SOS when gas was used and decisions were made.
No e-mails were marked classified, Comey has to admit the 2nd day.

Hey Retard. Hillary even funded ISIS and probably got a lot of our military killed.

ELECTION OVER! HILLARY’s ISIS EMAIL Just LEAKED & It’s WORSE THAN ANYONE COULD HAVE IMAGINED ... -
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lol. Not the same people duh. And not their gov'ts. Duh. Only in dupe world. And no evidence of pay to play. Thoroughly investigated, dupe.

And of course she apologized for deplorables. Though she was right. Sexist, racists, Islamaphobes, gay haters etc etc...see sig, last line. Hater dupes.

She said "Do you know what you're doing?" to Juanita, and crazy Juanita took it as a threat lol. BFD, dupe.

YOur nonsense is irrelevant to the fact that BBC was lying to it's readers/listeners when they pretended that Hillary's massive role in enabling and protecting and empowering Bill Clinton, sexual predator, was not documented historical fact.

Once again, some lefties had to choose between professional ethnics and serving the Lefty Agenda, and as is almost always the case, they completely betrayed their professional responsibilities and ethnics completely and immediately, being the pox ridden whores that lefties are.

We all already know that HIllary likes to vilify good people in the pursuit of power, being a vile piece of shit.

Do you have anything to add to that?
You're a deplorable lol. Sexist, racist, Islamophobe, anti-gay, or what? Just "leftie hater? Well, they're centrists , and you're ignorant hater dupes off your fat earth politically. See sig last line...Hope you're not irredeemable. Change the channel. Nonsense? Only the GOP in all the word is so off the charts wrong.

Forum List

Back