How the left politicizes " hate crimes"

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Far-left Muslim activist Linda Sarsour raised $112,000 capitalizing on a supposed hate crime against a Muslim Somali woman. Even though the police report and other news outlets paint a very different picture.

The term "hate crime" is not being applied evenly and its use by the left as a political weapon has become a troubling trend.

How the left politicizes “hate crimes”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is why the reject leftist, Trump haters, ANTIFA have no idea why they don't even know what they don't know.
This is how they are suckered right into bs. As Clinton once said :

upload_2017-6-20_10-42-20.png

Oh. I thought this was going to be about you posting so many threads attacking the left that are outright lies.

Funny that I've never seen you delete a lying thread or apologize or even admit you lied.

Why is that?

• Banned
Truth is hard to face and admit isn't it. That's when your types being the denial process. Such a shame.

Oh. I thought this was going to be about you posting so many threads attacking the left that are outright lies.

Funny that I've never seen you delete a lying thread or apologize or even admit you lied.

Why is that?
How lucky am I? The doctor prescribed me a single dose of irony and you filled my prescription for free!

Thank you

• Banned

Why is that?
How lucky am I? The doctor prescribed me a single dose of irony and you filled my prescription for free!

Thank you

OMG that was soooo good , I like that line Gramps lol

Why did you just fake the Clinton quote, liar?

7 Hillary Clinton quotes on the Internet that are complete fakes

Gramps, why are you sucking the ass of this fraud?

Those two won't answer, because they're both yellow-bellies, so I will.

Gramps, he's a butthurt ass-sucker. If he sees someone who also hates those awful liberals who keep humiliating him, his ingrained reflex action kicks in, and he starts auto-sucking their ass.

Mindwars, he's more of a professional liar for his cult, and so proud of it. Based on his posting history here, anything he posts must be initially assumed to be fraudulent, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise.

Why did you just fake the Clinton quote, liar?

7 Hillary Clinton quotes on the Internet that are complete fakes

Gramps, why are you sucking the ass of this fraud?

Those two won't answer, because they're both yellow-bellies, so I will.

Gramps, he's a butthurt ass-sucker. If he sees someone who also hates those awful liberals who keep humiliating him, his ingrained reflex action kicks in, and he starts auto-sucking their ass.

Mindwars, he's more of a professional liar for his cult, and so proud of it. Based on his posting history here, anything he posts must be initially assumed to be fraudulent, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise.

Well MindWars ?

Notice how the RWNJ liars disappeared?

POOF!!

:eek-52:

Forum List

Back