How the RW media flat out lies about Hillary

Dot Commie has an American traitor as an avatar now. As fitting as the clown was
How so? has he been convicted of a felony?

Also , your cavalier attitude towards the Bill of Rights is noted :thup:
There is a reason he isn't in this country. He is not only a traitor he's a coward as well.

Is calling someone who exposed a massive government cover up of a national big government surveillance state a coward what it means to be a "small government" conservative?

Aren't progs even aware that Hillary is avoiding the entire media? You almost gotta laugh that her "official candidacy" will be launched on a freaking island in the East River in NYC. Pundits are already saying that she wanted a spot that has a moat around it.

"Tell your mama, tell your paw, gonna send her back to Arkansaw"......Ray Charles

Dot Commie has an American traitor as an avatar now. As fitting as the clown was

There is a reason he isn't in this country. He is not only a traitor he's a coward as well.

Is calling someone who exposed a massive government cover up of a national big government surveillance state a coward what it means to be a "small government" conservative?
Sorry I don't fit into your box. Your box is full of paranoia. As a rational adult I just laugh at you

Aren't progs even aware that Hillary is avoiding the entire media? You almost gotta laugh that her "official candidacy" will be launched on a freaking island in the East River in NYC. Pundits are already saying that she wanted a spot that has a moat around it.

"Tell your mama, tell your paw, gonna send her back to Arkansaw"......Ray Charles
Yeah she moves in and Roosevelt Island has to cancel a long planned event for little kids.

Hillary hates children, even after their born.

playground-2.jpg

Hillary Clinton s big rally manages to boot long planned children s event out of park Hot Air

She even made it clear that questions from the media will not be allowed.

I don't know. Reid lied about Mitt's taxes, but there'd not have been a lie if Mitt had just released the same as other candidates. And, responsible outlets noted Reid had not disclosed how he got the info. But the effect is sort of the same, the negatives of a candidate are driven up by an intentional lie. And in this case the mainstream isn't really covering Hillary because it's so early.

Imo the RW outlets, and their "info" consumers are different. They don't care if it's a lie, it's what they want, so truth doesn't matter. I mean sure we see the same with people who are adamantly tied to slave reparations or some nutty theory. But, it seems to me the RWers are treated with some respect they certainly don't deserve.
What sunk Romney was the 47% quote. I doubt many people cared about Harry Reid's opinion about taxes. Most people likely don't even know who he is.
What sunk Romney was the misrepresentation of the 47% comment and the lazy moronic left wing Gruberites who didn't bother to vet the story.
Like you, obviously.
And the fact that he wasn't aggressive enough in hammering re-Nixon and Hillary Haldeman on Benghazi and their media-aided coverup.

I don't know. Reid lied about Mitt's taxes, but there'd not have been a lie if Mitt had just released the same as other candidates. And, responsible outlets noted Reid had not disclosed how he got the info. But the effect is sort of the same, the negatives of a candidate are driven up by an intentional lie. And in this case the mainstream isn't really covering Hillary because it's so early.

Imo the RW outlets, and their "info" consumers are different. They don't care if it's a lie, it's what they want, so truth doesn't matter. I mean sure we see the same with people who are adamantly tied to slave reparations or some nutty theory. But, it seems to me the RWers are treated with some respect they certainly don't deserve.
What sunk Romney was the 47% quote. I doubt many people cared about Harry Reid's opinion about taxes. Most people likely don't even know who he is.
What sunk Romney was the misrepresentation of the 47% comment and the lazy moronic left wing Gruberites who didn't bother to vet the story.
Like you, obviously.
And the fact that he wasn't aggressive enough in hammering re-Nixon and Hillary Haldeman on Benghazi and their media-aided coverup.
Poor thing, still so bitter :laugh:

H.R. Pat Richard Nixon Haldeman Clinton used the name of a husband who publicly humiliated her for the purpose of contriving a political career with the aim of returning to the White House with the husband who publicly shamed her.
In the process she pushed for the invasion of Iraq in spite of the duplicity that creates among her supporters and she was part and parcel of a major failure of duty when a consulate in Libya was attacked by terrorists on the anniversary of 9-11, the date when vigilance was most demanded. In addition, she was part of a coverup of that failure and has obstructed justice in the process of acquiring details about that failure.
No need for any right wing media to illustrate her corruption. Just a need for an illumination of mainstream media protecting her.
Anyone who supports her is essentially ignorant and/or an anti-American equivalent of a Nixon apologist. And a hypocrite.

Like you, obviously.
Poor thing, still so bitter :laugh:
Just analysis.

He's a patriot to "thinking people.

Anywho, back to topic- rw medias gullible audience

Sorry I don't fit into your box. Your box is full of paranoia. As a rational adult I just laugh at you
lol you take the cake whine boi Want some cheese w/ that?

back to topic- rw media like "the washington examiner" and others playing their demographic like a cheap banjo :boohoo:

oh no, don't you people pick on that poor poor OLD LADY. the CORRUPTED scheming career Politician who got her position off the COAT TAILS off her President HUBBY. It's not SHE EVER EARNED IT or the position of SOS. THAT WAS awarded to her for falling on sword for that nasty progressive, Obama

oh no, don't you people pick on that poor poor OLD LADY. the CORRUPTED scheming career Politician who got her position off the COAT TAILS off her President HUBBY. It's not SHE EVER EARNED IT
Thanks for proving the thread's OP correct. LOL
H.R. Pat Richard Nixon Haldeman Clinton used the name of a husband who publicly humiliated her for the purpose of contriving a political career with the aim of returning to the White House with the husband who publicly shamed her.
In the process she pushed for the invasion of Iraq in spite of the duplicity that creates among her supporters and she was part and parcel of a major failure of duty when a consulate in Libya was attacked by terrorists on the anniversary of 9-11, the date when vigilance was most demanded. In addition, she was part of a coverup of that failure and has obstructed justice in the process of acquiring details about that failure.
No need for any right wing media to illustrate her corruption. Just a need for an illumination of mainstream media protecting her.
Anyone who supports her is essentially ignorant and/or an anti-American equivalent of a Nixon apologist. And a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back