How the War on Christmas was won...

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
It is really a very easy concept... You defeat the opponents, in this particular case it was the looney left and their secular ways... Oh and winning the freaking election really helps also...

583c8ee3ba6eb620008b6738-1200

I've been waiting eight long years to finally openly celebrate Christmas again in this country and it's all thanks to President Trump.

This year I had more store clerks wish me a Merry Christmas and that's a fact. Spending is up, housing is up, stock market is up, and people have more Christmas spirit this year.

It is really a very easy concept... You defeat the opponents, in this particular case it was the looney left and their secular ways... Oh and winning the freaking election really helps also...

583c8ee3ba6eb620008b6738-1200

You seem to have left out the votes for Colin Powell, John Kasich, Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul and Faith Spotted Eagle.

Why is that? Do you hate Indians, is that it?

Well wherever they went the fact remains: (a) Christmas has zero to do with political parties or elections, and (b) there's never been a "war" on it except in Bull O'Liarly's manipulating mind, at least not since the Puritans made it illegal in Massachusetts, and that's quite a long time ago.

Why is that? Do you hate Indians, is that it?

No, I hate French Mustard... :lol:

Merry Christmas Pogo...

Alors, moi j'aime la moutarde.

Tell ya what, the first time I went to Dijon I saw a street vendor there. Dude had seventy different kinds of mustard on his cart. I loved that town. :eusa_dance:

Happy Solstice to you and yours, fellow Leon fan. :)

There is no war on Christmas, only a distraction because the Alt and Far Rights are getting their asses kicked. And it is growing worse for the Trump as Mueller bears down.

View attachment 167761
Yeah I was never aware there was a war on Xmas until these snowflakes started whining about it. I could give two shits about Xmas. If people want to celebrate it thats their business. I just dont like people telling me I should celebrate it because its holy and american both which are patently false statements.

Forum List

Back