How Times Change

The OP and other partisan rightists are attempting to discredit the report solely because it reflects poorly on republican officials, the Bush WH, and Bush himself.

This is a mistake.
Considering that the report is partisan left and issued solely because it attempts to reflect poorly on Bush and Republicans, what did you expect.

There's a scenario where this reflects WELL on Bush and the GOP?
Yes, preemption. Worked quite well. Remember that another terrorist attack in the US was not a question of if, but when?

Sorry, I expect that not many Americans give much credence to whingy Monday morning quarterbacks.

Hard to believe that in 21st century America we still have to have to have discussions on whether torture is justified

Yes, preemption. Worked quite well. Remember that another terrorist attack in the US was not a question of if, but when?

Sorry, I expect that not many Americans give much credence to whingy Monday morning quarterbacks.

Torture had nothing to do with that. The fact that we put better security on the things terrorists wanted to hit did.

They Muslims had plenty of Americans to kill in Iraq and Afghanistan, they didn't need to make the trip.

Time to face it....

After 9-11, America went into a rage
We were willing to do anything and everything to get back at the terrorists. Even sacrifice our values. It became strict "end justifies the means" and we intentionally looked the other way

But history has shown us that torture is never an acceptable practice. It demeans those who are engaging in it more than those being subjected to it. The stain of torture will always be part of our 9-11 legacy

Torture had nothing to do with that. The fact that we put better security on the things terrorists wanted to hit did.

They Muslims had plenty of Americans to kill in Iraq and Afghanistan, they didn't need to make the trip.
Those Americans had a fighting chance.

Sorry, it was not a question of if, but when. Bush secured the country and I don't give a rat's ass if some of your buddies suffered a bit.
Remember? Bush made damn America is still secure

Sorry, it was not a question of if, but when. Bush secured the country and I don't give a rat's ass if some of your buddies suffered a bit.

A lot of people who suffered didn't actually do anything, other than just be in a country we happened to be invading for no good reason.

those Americans were put into danger for no good reason. There was no good reason to invade Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11, and we did Afghanistan completely wrong.

A lot of people who suffered didn't actually do anything, other than just be in a country we happened to be invading for no good reason.

those Americans were put into danger for no good reason. There was no good reason to invade Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11, and we did Afghanistan completely wrong.
I unconditionally congratulate Bush and Cheney for securing America and laying the groundwork that led to bin Laden's killing. They did the heavy lifting. Remember, the only people who like whiners are their mothers and Democrats. If your mother has passed, that just leaves your party.

I unconditionally congratulate Bush and Cheney for securing America and laying the groundwork that led to bin Laden's killing. They did the heavy lifting. Remember, the only people who like whiners are their mothers and Democrats. If your mother has passed, that just leaves your party.

Uh, Bush had 8 years to get bin Laden. He was too busy getting us into an unnecessary war with Saddam.

Forum List

Back