how to explain gay rights to an idiot

You'll pardon me for not seeing a representative of the Vatican as a valid source.

The Catholic Church doesn't have a gay problem, it has a celibacy problem. Gay men don't molest children. Gay priests don't molest children. All the gay priests I know, have boyfriends.

Until the Catholic Church abandons its ridiculous celibacy rule, it will continue to have a problem, period. The reason it was boys being molested is because it's about ACCESS.

Amazing how gays circle the wagons to protect their own......deviants......

the problem was the HOMOS raping the altar boys......not a problem of CELIBACY or a problem of ACCESS.....:cuckoo:

wrong

The problem was the priests raping minors.

If the were young girls, the damagae would have been no different.

It had nothing to do with homosexuality.

duh.....the priests involved were homosexuals......were they not....?

the problem was the HOMOS raping the altar boys......not a problem of CELIBACY or a problem of ACCESS.....:cuckoo:

wrong

No, they weren't. Pay attention. If there were altar girls instead of altar boys in the church, it would have been them molested and not the boys. It was about ACCESS.

wrong

So you are saying that if they were young girls it would not have been as much an issue?

Are the charges against Sandusky "homosexual acts with a minor" or "sex with a minor"?

wrong

the problem was the priests raping minors.

so you are saying that if they were young girls it would not have been as much an issue?

of course not.....wtf makes you think that....?

are the charges against sandusky "homosexual acts with a minor" or "sex with a minor"?

both......parse it anyway you want but it was male to male sex.....i.e., homosexual....

wrong

So you are saying that if they were young girls it would not have been as much an issue?

Are the charges against Sandusky "homosexual acts with a minor" or "sex with a minor"?

Was the married Sandusky driven to raping boys because of a lack of access to sexual gratification?

so you are saying that if they were young girls it would not have been as much an issue?

are the charges against sandusky "homosexual acts with a minor" or "sex with a minor"?

both......parse it anyway you want but it was male to male sex.....i.e., homosexual....

Wrong. Not both. He is being brought up on charges of a sex act with a minor.

If he were found to have had sex with an adult man, there would be no charges.

You are making things up in an effort to win this debate. You need to question why you are in the position to make things up.

The answer is simple...

If you debate ONLY the truth, you will run out of things to say.

Sandusky is married to a WOMAN but preyed on underage boys. Again, more likely about ACCESS than anything else. Pedophiles like pre-pubescent children.

as if men with homosexual tendencies never get married....

more about ACCESS...? ya, sure thing (sarcasm)....the problem with you is more about ACCESS to the internet....than your idiotic reasoning.......:cuckoo:

ok....pedophiles like pre-pubescent children.....like Sandusky i guess...
ephebophiles are homosexuals with an attraction to adolescents.....the Church problem...

Wrong. Not both. He is being brought up on charges of a sex act with a minor.

If he were found to have had sex with an adult man, there would be no charges.

You are making things up in an effort to win this debate. You need to question why you are in the position to make things up.

The answer is simple...

If you debate ONLY the truth, you will run out of things to say.

now you're switching the argument to the legal arena.....

sure....he is being charged with "sex with a minor".....no disagreement there....

whether or not it was homosexual in nature does not figure in the legal charges....nor does it have to....

Sandusky is married to a WOMAN but preyed on underage boys. Again, more likely about ACCESS than anything else. Pedophiles like pre-pubescent children.

more about ACCESS...? ya, sure thing (sarcasm)....the problem with you is more about ACCESS to the internet....than your idiotic reasoning.......:cuckoo:

ephebophiles are homosexuals with an attraction to adolescents.....the Church problem...

Of course gay men marry women...just as Michelle Bachmann about it.

Again, a Vatican spokesman is not a valid source. The church's problem is ACCESS, period. If the church had altar girls instead of boys, the church would be pointing the finger somewhere else. Their problem is with their centuries old, ridiculous, rules on celibacy.(That had much more to do with property rights than it did adherence to the bible)

The overwhelming majority of pedophiles are heterosexual males and the victims are almost always victims because of the pedophile's ACCESS to them. The number one victim of pedophiles are members of the fuckers FAMILY.

Pedophilia isn't a gay thing or a straight thing...it's just a thing that is completely unfucking related to this discussion on equal marriage rights for consenting adult gays and lesbians.

No, they weren't. Pay attention. If there were altar girls instead of altar boys in the church, it would have been them molested and not the boys. It was about ACCESS.

ROFL! No, it's about access to young boys. The priests were homosexuals. That's one reason they found becoming a priest attractive.

It doesn't matter what the charges are. That's purely a political issue. The fact is Sandusky never laid a hand on any girls.

Homosexuals have lobbied hard to avoid having cases of males molesting males labelled "homosexual."

That's homosexual propaganda. The fact is some molesters prefer boys and others prefer girls. I've never heard of any molester going after both sexes.

ROFL! No, it's about access to young boys. The priests were homosexuals. That's one reason they found becoming a priest attractive.

You are making a claim with ZERO proof, but you knew that already. Gay priests usually find EACH OTHER or have boyfriends (like the ones I know). Pedophiles prey on children. If the church had altar girls, they'd be plying a different spin. (but still transferring the priests and trying to cover it up)

Again, a Vatican spokesman is not a valid source. The church's problem is ACCESS, period. If the church had altar girls instead of boys, the church would be pointing the finger somewhere else. Their problem is with their centuries old, ridiculous, rules on celibacy.(That had much more to do with property rights than it did adherence to the bible)

The overwhelming majority of pedophiles are heterosexual males and the victims are almost always victims because of the pedophile's ACCESS to them. The number one victim of pedophiles are members of the fuckers FAMILY.

Pedophilia isn't a gay thing or a straight thing...it's just a thing that is completely unfucking related to this discussion on equal marriage rights for consenting adult gays and lesbians.

That is pure horseshit. Child molesters arrange to have access to the sex they prefer. If they like young boys, they go into the Boy Scouts or the clergy. If they like young girls, then they get a job were they have access to young girls. You're acting as if the job circumstances of the child molester is a pure accident. You have to be terminally naive to believe that.

It doesn't matter what the charges are. That's purely a political issue. The fact is Sandusky never laid a hand on any girls.

Homosexuals have lobbied hard to avoid having cases of males molesting males labelled "homosexual."

And yet Sandusky is a heterosexual. How does that wash with your "it must be the fags" worldview?

What does any of this have to do with consenting adult gays and lesbians having equal access to legal civil marriage? Oh, I know...NOTHING.

I give up.
Look...hate the gay lifestyle if you wish.

But take it from someone who was brought up hating gays....when I matured and realized there are no koodies.....and they are not perverts as I was led to believe...and that it was not all about hard core dirty sex as I was led to believe...

I found a whole new understanding of those that think differently than I do...and a host of friendships that have had some very lasting affects on me.

My wife and I spend the better parts of our summers on Fire Island in a town called Cherry Grove. Why?

Becuase we have found that the people there are there to enjoy life, are not at all judgemental, have taken us in as we took them in....and yes....over 75% of them are gay and lesbian.

And you want to know something?

I have had many a man ask to buy me a drink. I let them know I am with my wife but would enjoy having a drink with them anyway....and I have never had one follow me into the mens room.

My wife? She has had many a woman ask to buy her a drink. And I let them follow her into the ladies room....

But that is something completely different.:eusa_whistle:

And yet Sandusky is a heterosexual. How does that wash with your "it must be the fags" worldview?

What does any of this have to do with consenting adult gays and lesbians having equal access to legal civil marriage? Oh, I know...NOTHING.

Gays claim they can have children and still be gay. How does that wash with your "gays are never guilty of anything" horseshit?

The fact is that child molesters always go after one sex, exclusively. It's a matter of choice, not opportunity. Any claims to the contrary are simply lies. It's a product of the "defend homosexuality as normal at all costs" mentality.

Last edited:

That is pure horseshit. Child molesters arrange to have access to the sex they prefer. If they like young boys, they go into the Boy Scouts or the clergy. If they like young girls, then they get a job were they have access to young girls. You're acting as if the job circumstances of the child molester is a pure accident. You have to be terminally naive to believe that.

And they aren't gay or straight...they are pedophiles. So glad we straightened that out.

Now, care to explain what any of it has to do with legal civil marriage and consenting adult access to i?

Gays claim they can have children and still be gay. How does that wash with your "gays are never guilty of anything" horseshit?

LOL...I'm sorry, but what? How does having children NOT make you still gay? I've had five children and have been gay my whole life. What on earth does one have to do with the other?

More LOL...I would never claim that "gays are never guilty of anything". Jeffrey Dahmer was gay and he was PLENTY guilty. There are no absolutes, Princess. Men that prey on boys aren't gay. Men that prey on girls aren't heterosexual. Both are pedophiles, period.

Molesters prey on who they have access to and it is most often someone in their family, period.

Forum List

Back