how to explain gay rights to an idiot

And they aren't gay or straight...they are pedophiles. So glad we straightened that out.

Now, care to explain what any of it has to do with legal civil marriage and consenting adult access to i?

ROFL! Sorry, but the idea that pedophiles don't have a sexual orientation when all the evidence indicates they do is simply not believable. I've seen websites where these sickos like to chat about the objects of their "affection." They all talk exclusively about young boys, and reading the stuff is chilling.

Apologists for pedophiles like you make it possible for these perverts to get access to young boys by filing lawsuits against the Boy Scouts or other organizations that wisely choose to exclude homosexuals.

Look, folks, it DOESN'T MATTER whether pedophilia is a completely separate sexual orientation or whether there are straight pedophiles and gay pedophiles. The fact remains that pedophilia involves victimization and coercion and neither gay nor straight sex between consenting adults does. That's an absolute difference to draw between pedophilia and homosexuality, and all we really need to know.

Sandusky is married to a WOMAN but preyed on underage boys. Again, more likely about ACCESS than anything else. Pedophiles like pre-pubescent children.

as if men with homosexual tendencies never get married....

more about ACCESS...? ya, sure thing (sarcasm)....the problem with you is more about ACCESS to the internet....than your idiotic reasoning.......:cuckoo:

ok....pedophiles like pre-pubescent children.....like Sandusky i guess...
ephebophiles are homosexuals with an attraction to adolescents.....the Church problem...

Of course gay men marry women...just as Michelle Bachmann about it.

Again, a Vatican spokesman is not a valid source. The church's problem is ACCESS, period. If the church had altar girls instead of boys, the church would be pointing the finger somewhere else. Their problem is with their centuries old, ridiculous, rules on celibacy.(That had much more to do with property rights than it did adherence to the bible)

The overwhelming majority of pedophiles are heterosexual males and the victims are almost always victims because of the pedophile's ACCESS to them. The number one victim of pedophiles are members of the fuckers FAMILY.

Pedophilia isn't a gay thing or a straight thing...it's just a thing that is completely unfucking related to this discussion on equal marriage rights for consenting adult gays and lesbians.

if it isn't a het/homo thing......why do pedophiles choose either boys OR girls....?

while i agree that ACCESS enables pedophiles in finding victims.....it is not the CAUSE for the rape....why can't you accept the idea of personal responsibility....? my guess is you hate the Catholic Church...and will say anything to attack it...

One could put some blame on the Left-wing push for "sexual freedom"....

Moreover, the evidence showed that abuse cases in the Catholic Church had been linked to the surge of sexual license in society in general coinciding with the "sexual revolution" of the 1960s. Alleged abuses increased dramatically in the 1960s, peaked in the 1970s, declined in the 1980s and by the 1990s had returned to the levels of the 1950s.

If you say the overwhelming number of pedophiles are heterosexual males you would never know it by the media press which seems to focus on the homosexual ones like Sandusky and the Church....

....to deny that the Church had a HOMO problem.....i.e., homosexual ephibophiles....is plain ridiculous....and just self-serving....

as if men with homosexual tendencies never get married....

more about ACCESS...? ya, sure thing (sarcasm)....the problem with you is more about ACCESS to the internet....than your idiotic reasoning.......:cuckoo:

ok....pedophiles like pre-pubescent children.....like Sandusky i guess...
ephebophiles are homosexuals with an attraction to adolescents.....the Church problem...

Again, a Vatican spokesman is not a valid source. The church's problem is ACCESS, period. If the church had altar girls instead of boys, the church would be pointing the finger somewhere else. Their problem is with their centuries old, ridiculous, rules on celibacy.(That had much more to do with property rights than it did adherence to the bible)

The overwhelming majority of pedophiles are heterosexual males and the victims are almost always victims because of the pedophile's ACCESS to them. The number one victim of pedophiles are members of the fuckers FAMILY.

Pedophilia isn't a gay thing or a straight thing...it's just a thing that is completely unfucking related to this discussion on equal marriage rights for consenting adult gays and lesbians.

if it isn't a het/homo thing......why do pedophiles choose either boys OR girls....?

while i agree that ACCESS enables pedophiles in finding victims.....it is not the CAUSE for the rape....why can't you accept the idea of personal responsibility....? my guess is you hate the Catholic Church...and will say anything to attack it...

Moreover, the evidence showed that abuse cases in the Catholic Church had been linked to the surge of sexual license in society in general coinciding with the "sexual revolution" of the 1960s. Alleged abuses increased dramatically in the 1960s, peaked in the 1970s, declined in the 1980s and by the 1990s had returned to the levels of the 1950s.

If you say the overwhelming number of pedophiles are heterosexual males you would never know it by the media press which seems to focus on the homosexual ones like Sandusky and the Church....

....to deny that the Church had a HOMO problem.....i.e., homosexual ephibophiles....is plain ridiculous....and just self-serving....

To deny that the Church's problem is about celibacy more than anything else goes beyond ludicrous to pure denial.

What does any of this have to do with legal, civil marriage other than to provide a distraction from questions you can't answer...like what is the compelling state reason to keep denying consenting adult gays and lesbians equal access to it.

I give up.
Look...hate the gay lifestyle if you wish.

But take it from someone who was brought up hating gays....when I matured and realized there are no koodies.....and they are not perverts as I was led to believe...and that it was not all about hard core dirty sex as I was led to believe...

I found a whole new understanding of those that think differently than I do...and a host of friendships that have had some very lasting affects on me.

My wife and I spend the better parts of our summers on Fire Island in a town called Cherry Grove. Why?

Becuase we have found that the people there are there to enjoy life, are not at all judgemental, have taken us in as we took them in....and yes....over 75% of them are gay and lesbian.

And you want to know something?

I have had many a man ask to buy me a drink. I let them know I am with my wife but would enjoy having a drink with them anyway....and I have never had one follow me into the mens room.

My wife? She has had many a woman ask to buy her a drink. And I let them follow her into the ladies room....

But that is something completely different.:eusa_whistle:

I don't know anyone that hates the gay lifestyle. Not considering homosexualty anything other than a naturally occurring abnormality doesn't automatically mean hate. It means that incrementally changing the definition of normal will ultimately be destructive.

My dog's godfather is gay. He's the only one I would trust with my precious little girl. He was married and has three children before he felt he was really gay. Even he doesn't think of his current lifestyle as normal. It works for him and that's good enough.

And still they don't get it. Amazing isn't it?

I freely admit I still don't understand why gays need government recognition of their relationship and checks of other people's money. Nope, I don't.

I freely admit I still don't understand why straights need government recognition of their relationship and checks of other people's money. Nope, I don't.

Did you mean to say breeders? Why don't homosexuals just go with the civil union thing and quit trying to change the definition of well established words? Could it be that there is another agenda here? Could it be that homosexuals deep down inside know what they do is queer(odd) and feel a need for the marriage label to some how feel better about themselves? Why else would they need that label? Why do they feel such a need for society's approval? Why the need for "Gay" Pride parades?
I am genuinely curious here, I have known numerous male and female homosexuals (worked with them at an art supply store for years) and none of them felt a need to go to parades or get "married", they were quite happy with themselves and didn't care what society thought of them. Unfortunately, none of the male homosexuals I knew are still alive, they died quite young..... don't know about the lesbians I worked with, I haven't seen them since I left the job I knew them at, 15 years ago.

And yet Sandusky is a heterosexual. How does that wash with your "it must be the fags" worldview?

What does any of this have to do with consenting adult gays and lesbians having equal access to legal civil marriage? Oh, I know...NOTHING.

Gays claim they can have children and still be gay. How does that wash with your "gays are never guilty of anything" horseshit?

The fact is that child molesters always go after one sex, exclusively. It's a matter of choice, not opportunity. Any claims to the contrary are simply lies. It's a product of the "defend homosexuality as normal at all costs" mentality.

Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! I am gay and GUILTY of having children!!!!!!!! The HORROR!!!!

Sandusky is FAR from being heterosexual. He's gay. He doesn't think he's gay because he isn't sexually attracted to men, but boys.

And yet Sandusky is a heterosexual. How does that wash with your "it must be the fags" worldview?

What does any of this have to do with consenting adult gays and lesbians having equal access to legal civil marriage? Oh, I know...NOTHING.

Gays claim they can have children and still be gay. How does that wash with your "gays are never guilty of anything" horseshit?

The fact is that child molesters always go after one sex, exclusively. It's a matter of choice, not opportunity. Any claims to the contrary are simply lies. It's a product of the "defend homosexuality as normal at all costs" mentality.

It could be a case of normal biological imperitives overcoming your aberration.

I freely admit I still don't understand why gays need government recognition of their relationship and checks of other people's money. Nope, I don't.

I freely admit I still don't understand why straights need government recognition of their relationship and checks of other people's money. Nope, I don't.

Did you mean to say breeders?

Well, let me check......nope, if I'd meant to say "breeders" I would have said it since I know how to spell it. Besides, I am a "breeder" myself.

Why don't homosexuals just go with the civil union thing and quit trying to change the definition of well established words?

That's fine....let's change all laws, codes, statutes and legal paperwork to eliminate the word "marriage" and "married" and replace it with the words "civil union." Because you DO REALIZE that if you change it for gay couples, you would have to change it for ALL couples who go the civil marriage....oops, the civil union route.

Could it be that there is another agenda here? Could it be that homosexuals deep down inside know what they do is queer(odd) and feel a need for the marriage label to some how feel better about themselves? Why else would they need that label? Why do they feel such a need for society's approval?

OOOOOOooooooo! We are being psychoanalysed. Let me ask you the same thing. Could there be another agenda here with you heteros. Could it be that heteros deep down inside know that what they do makes them feel a need for the marriage label to somehow feel better about themselves? Why else would they need that label? Why do they feel such a need for society's approval?

Why the need for "Gay" Pride parades?

Why the need for St. Patrick's Day parades? For Mardi Gras parades? For 4th of July parades?
I am genuinely curious here, I have known numerous male and female homosexuals (worked with them at an art supply store for years) and none of them felt a need to go to parades or get "married", they were quite happy with themselves and didn't care what society thought of them.

You've had indepth discussions on this with them, have you? You know they don't go to parades or wish to marry, do you? How about your hetero co-workers? Have you had such indepth discussions with them about parades and marriage too?

Unfortunately, none of the male homosexuals I knew are still alive, they died quite young..... don't know about the lesbians I worked with, I haven't seen them since I left the job I knew them at, 15 years ago.

Well then, that makes you an expert on what gays really want, doesn't it?

:lol::lol::lol: That's pretty funny! I'll have to share that with the Fertility Clinic we had artificial insemination done at. They could post that on the bulletin board for all to chuckle at. Straight and Gay couples both. :lol::lol::lol:

Should we just go after men in general? How about heterosexual men??? Because no matter what you say, female children are always molested more than male children.

:lol::lol::lol: That's pretty funny! I'll have to share that with the Fertility Clinic we had artificial insemination done at. They could post that on the bulletin board for all to chuckle at. Straight and Gay couples both. :lol::lol::lol:

Do you REALLY think that a biological imperitive to have childen has anything to do with fertility??????

That's TRULY odd. Many women who for any one of a hundred reasons cannot have children still have a biological imperitive to have a baby. Otherwise there would be no fertility clinics or adoption centers. You don't honestly think that fertility clinics are there specifically for homosexuals do you?

You have a mental and emotional aberration that makes you sexually attracted to persons of the same sex. This has absolutely nothing to do with a biological need to have a child. In point, a few years ago a woman who was legally male got pregnant. She also had a biological imperitive to have a child. Naturally that need is very powerful and can overcome many mental and emotional abnormalities.

Should we just go after men in general? How about heterosexual men??? Because no matter what you say, female children are always molested more than male children.

There are homosexual child molesters who do not molest girls and heterosexual child molesters who do not molest boys. There is no "third way" where child predators are separate and apart from either homo or hetero sexuality. Although psychological studies and opinions are moving in that direction finding pederasty a distinct sexual orientation in and of itself and entitled to the protections of every other form of sexual orientation.

There are homosexual child molesters who do not molest girls and heterosexual child molesters who do not molest boys. There is no "third way" where child predators are separate and apart from either homo or hetero sexuality. Although psychological studies and opinions are moving in that direction finding pederasty a distinct sexual orientation in and of itself and entitled to the protections of every other form of sexual orientation.

Yes they are suggesting it is it's own sexual orientation, but no one other than pedophiles wants them protected. Please do not suggest otherwise.

It still doesn't change the fact men molest children more than women do, and female children are molested more than male children are. Should we say day after day that males are perverse and should not be allowed certain rights because other men molest children? I mean if we are going to use child molestation as an excuse for homosexuals not to get married, it only makes sense to include all men in this.
I am going to petition to take away the rights of all men now...........BRB

Last edited:

To deny that the Church's problem is about celibacy more than anything else goes beyond ludicrous to pure denial.

What does any of this have to do with legal, civil marriage other than to provide a distraction from questions you can't answer...like what is the compelling state reason to keep denying consenting adult gays and lesbians equal access to it.

The real problem is your problem with the Catholic Church......the Church has every right to require celibacy of its priests....and it is also CHOICE made by those who CHOOSE to enter the priesthood....so stop trying to blame celibacy as the reason for homosexual rape...

The reason the Left-wing attacks the Church so ferociously is because it hates religion and the Church takes a strong stance against homosexuality.....pretty hypocritical of the Left if you ask me since the problem was homosexually based but Leftism trumps gayness in their push to destroy religion.....and it also explains why you lapdogs of the Left try to deny that the priests molestation of young boys had anything to do with homosexuality....

Now that the Left-wing has dealt religion a serious blow.....it has now moved on to attack another all-American center of activity......Football.....

Last edited:

The real problem is your problem with the Catholic Church......the Church has every right to require celibacy of its priests....and it is also CHOICE made by those who CHOOSE to enter the priesthood....so stop trying to blame celibacy as the reason for homosexual rape...

The reason the Left-wing attacks the Church so ferociously is because the Church takes a strong stance against homosexuality.....pretty hypocritical of the Left if you ask me.....and it also explains why you lapdogs of the Left try to deny that the priests molestation of young boys had anything to do with homosexuality....

Now that the Left-wing has dealt religion a serious blow.....it has now moved on to attack another all-American center of activity......Football.....

The left goes after the church so much because these Priest were left alone to molest children for years, with other priest even knowing about. The left goes after the church so much because unlike Penn State no one with any authority lost their job.
The Arch Bishop from here didn't lose his job, and he had an idea that one Priest here was molesting boys. One of those boys from my town even killed himself. So if the left wing goes after Priest, and the Catholic Church for not doing shit to prevent these boys from being molested then so be it.
And we are going after football now? :lol:
I think everyone does not approve of what went on at Penn State.

The reason the Left-wing attacks the Church so ferociously is because the Church takes a strong stance against homosexuality.....pretty hypocritical of the Left if you ask me.....and it also explains why you lapdogs of the Left try to deny that the priests molestation of young boys had anything to do with homosexuality....

The left goes after the church so much because these Priest were left alone to molest children for years, with other priest even knowing about. The left goes after the church so much because unlike Penn State no one with any authority lost their job.
The Arch Bishop from here didn't lose his job, and he had an idea that one Priest here was molesting boys. One of those boys from my town even killed himself. So if the left wing goes after Priest, and the Catholic Church for not doing shit to prevent these boys from being molested then so be it.

i'm not saying that the problems shouldn't be exposed......BUT but the Leftie press has trumped up this problem to the point it seems the problem only exists in the Catholic church.....where are all the press stories about the OTHER churches in America.....they have the same problems and the same ACCESS if not celibacy and there are MANY more other churches than just Catholic ones....ALSO where are all the stories in the Left press about the many more children being raped by all those heterosexuals at large (not just in the churches)....those who actually do MOST of the raping of children.....

how many little children have been molested by teachers for example.....the NEA should be investigated for promoting sexual deviancy in the schools...

Last edited:

i'm not saying that the problems shouldn't be exposed......BUT but the Leftie press has trumped up this problem to the point it seems the problem only exists in the Catholic church.....where are all the press stories about the OTHER churches in America.....they have the same problems and the same ACCESS if not celibacy and there are MANY more other churches than just Catholic ones....ALSO where are all the stories in the Left press about the many more children being raped by all those heterosexuals at large (not just in the churches)....those who actually do MOST of the raping of children.....

how many little children have been raped by teachers for example.....the NEA should be investigated for promoting sexual deviancy in the schools...

I have seen many cases of the left and everyone else going after other people involved in other churches. One good thing about rape and child molestation, people always makes a big deal about it.
And most children are molested by a family member or someone they know.

The reason the Catholic Church was attacked was because there were many cases, and nothing was done about it for years.

The suits against O'Donnell were the genesis of the protracted multimillion-dollar bankruptcy of the Catholic Diocese of Spokane. Though 24 people sued him, a total of 66 people accused him of childhood molestation or rape.

The O'Donnell case was especially damaging to the diocese because of records that show church leaders may have known about his actions. Instead of calling police or stripping him of church duties and keeping him away from children, the priest was bounced from parish to parish.
Spokane Diocese bankruptcy :: Ongoing coverage from The Spokesman-Review

Second paragraph is exactly why I don't feel bad if the Catholic Church feels attacked. O'Donnell was the Priest at the Catholic Church near my childhood house, and many members of my family are members of that church. My brother was married there, and a few of my nieces and nephews were baptized there.

Nothing has been done about child molestation in school or in Hollywood where it is rampant.

NYT silent on shocking Hollywood pedophilia charges « Hot Air

Corey Feldman [made] eye-opening remarks in August to ABC’s “Primetime Nightline” that “the No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia. That’s the biggest problem for children in this industry … It’s the big secret.”

Alison Arngrim, the veteran Hollywood actress best known for her role decades ago as Nellie on “Little House on the Prairie,” has said, “This (the abuse of children) has been going on for a very long time.

“If a child actor is being sexually abused by someone on the show, is the family, agents or managers – the people who are getting money out of this – going to say, ‘OK, let’s press charges’? No, because it’s going to bring the whole show to a grinding halt, and stop all the checks,” says Arngrim. “So, the pressure is there not to say anything.”

The attack on the Church was because it is the Church! Otherwise no one would care.

If Michael Jackson had been a priest he would have gone to prison. Because he was Michael Jackson, he didn't. In time to come when pederasty is the new sexual freedom to be normalized this will become more important.

Forum List

Back