How to keep some humans alive from a few people that WANTED to kill them...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I don't expect any of you illogical readers to comprehend much less have the attention span greater than 8.5 seconds so you can ignore.
But to those that have been struggling with the concept most Democrats support, i.e. the murder of innocent humans i.e. abortions for all here is an option that you may not be aware of by Planned Parenthood, i.e. the killing of humans crowd.
FACTS first:
60% of women who aborted their first pregnancy had an abortion of their second or more pregnancy.

Those women are guilty of murder.
Think about it... you approve idiocy on the part of women who already had 1 abortion NOT obviously understanding ....
they are murdering a human!
When will Democrats comprehend that these 60% of abortions are totally by irresponsible people who should be RESPONSIBLE!
They are killing humans because of their stupidity, etc.

THINK...
I can understand an abortion due to
  • health of the mother
  • or rape or
  • the 1st abortion.
BUT continuing to be ok (as Planned Parenthood is!!!) with 60% of abortions by grossly irresponsible women who carelessly have sex EVEN though they know they killed their first human, continue to have sex and many of the with unprotected sex is totally irresponsible!
And the men are also responsible if they are aware of the woman's proclivity to kill humans AFTER having her first abortion.

FOLKS 60% of abortions are by women who've had a previous abortion!

Are those of you on the fence regarding abortions, aware that 60% of humans killed are authorized by women who've had a previous abortion?

I truly don't understand people that have no problem with killing babies again and again, i.e. as 60% of abortions are by women with one or more previous abortion!

You people that are so aghast at Hitler's killing 6 million jews, are you aware that of the total abortions since 1973.. 63,459,781 abortions.
60% of the abortions by women with one or more previous abortions or
38,075,868 humans murdered because of irresponsible women and MEN!
Nearly 6 times the number of Hitler's killing of 6 million jews... and most people support that!

Currently, 63% say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, while 36% say it should be illegal in all or most cases.

SAD that I'm pretty confident that most of the 63% in favor of abortions don't know 60% of abortions are done by totally irresponsible women and men. Think... folks if we make it illegal to kill another human i.e. death penalty... why isn't there any penalty for women who irresponsibly have their 2nd or more abortion? WHY is that ok?
We kill people who are responsible for killing other people, but babies??

Nobody thinks abortion is murder, being that it's such a kooky and deranged idea, one that flies in the face of reality and common sense.

Those who pretend they think abortion is murder do it for perverse and selfish reasons. Pro-lifers are weird and creepy.

Look at the OP, so enraged that women won't have sex only in a manner he approves of. That's not normal. What a control-freak perv.

It's not your business, little buddy. Butt out.
Ah.... your attitude replicates the people that ignored Hitler's killing of 6 million jews.
Sad that people like you continue to ignore 38 million humans killed by adults!

And at my age it shouldn't be any issue that the total fertility rate — the average number of children a woman is expected to have over her lifetime — now sits at 1.64 children per woman in the U.S. Not only is this the lowest rate recorded since the government began tracking these stats in the 1930s, but it’s well below the so-called “replacement-level fertility” of about 2.1.

Of course you don't comprehend what that means...BUT possibly at your age you may not see enough working population to sustain your SS/Medicare payments! In fact the Trustees are predicting this:
The trust funds from which Social Security benefits are paid are projected to run short of money by 2035, one year later than estimated last year by the Social Security Board of Trustees.
The program primarily relies on payroll taxes paid by almost all U.S. workers to fund benefits for 67 million older Americans, people with disabilities and members of their families.

Unless Congress takes action to shore up the program’s finances, the reserve will be used up by 2035 and the program will be able to pay only 83 percent of scheduled benefits, the Trustees estimate.

Obviously your attention span is less than the average American's at 8.5 seconds so I summarize for your simple brain!
By your approval of killing babies, you are INSURING fewer workers paying SS and in 11 years when you are on SS you will see lower payments BECAUSE there are fewer workers paying 6.2% (probably more SS taxes and Employers paying their equal share of 6.2% thus ADDING to the cost of living and reducing the SS payments to you!
All because idiots like you continue to encourage women to have irresponsible sex because hey they can kill their baby!

Nobody thinks abortion is murder, being that it's such a kooky and deranged idea, one that flies in the face of reality and common sense.

Those who pretend they think abortion is murder do it for perverse and selfish reasons. Pro-lifers are weird and creepy.

Look at the OP, so enraged that women won't have sex only in a manner he approves of. That's not normal. What a control-freak perv.
Hey... I truly don't care what the style of sex which is what you are accusing me of!
I'm simply pointing out the woman and man having UNPROTECTED sex especially when she's already had an abortion are the issue that most people like you have no problem with!
What it comes down to is reality that 38 million babies killed by women who previously killed babies, i.e. had an abortion and these women should be more responsible. I know your answer but share your opinion... If a woman car driver had driven careless the first time killing a person... ok that's an accident... but if she drove a car killing another person the judge declares careless, reckless and will sentence the woman.
So my question... what's the difference between the woman driver and the woman having her 2nd abortion?

I don't expect any of you illogical readers to comprehend much less have the attention span greater than 8.5 seconds so you can ignore.
But to those that have been struggling with the concept most Democrats support, i.e. the murder of innocent humans i.e. abortions for all here is an option that you may not be aware of by Planned Parenthood, i.e. the killing of humans crowd.
FACTS first:
60% of women who aborted their first pregnancy had an abortion of their second or more pregnancy.

Think about it... you approve idiocy on the part of women who already had 1 abortion NOT obviously understanding ....
When will Democrats comprehend that these 60% of abortions are totally by irresponsible people who should be RESPONSIBLE!

THINK...
  • health of the mother
  • or rape or
  • the 1st abortion.
BUT continuing to be ok (as Planned Parenthood is!!!) with 60% of abortions by grossly irresponsible women who carelessly have sex EVEN though they know they killed their first human, continue to have sex and many of the with unprotected sex is totally irresponsible!
And the men are also responsible if they are aware of the woman's proclivity to kill humans AFTER having her first abortion.

Are those of you on the fence regarding abortions, aware that 60% of humans killed are authorized by women who've had a previous abortion?

I truly don't understand people that have no problem with killing babies again and again, i.e. as 60% of abortions are by women with one or more previous abortion!

You people that are so aghast at Hitler's killing 6 million jews, are you aware that of the total abortions since 1973.. 63,459,781 abortions.
Nearly 6 times the number of Hitler's killing of 6 million jews... and most people support that!

Currently, 63% say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, while 36% say it should be illegal in all or most cases.

SAD that I'm pretty confident that most of the 63% in favor of abortions don't know 60% of abortions are done by totally irresponsible women and men. Think... folks if we make it illegal to kill another human i.e. death penalty... why isn't there any penalty for women who irresponsibly have their 2nd or more abortion? WHY is that ok?
Their bodies. Not yours.

It's not your business, little buddy. Butt out.

But one of our dim witted ones -- the Horsey Horse -- thinks that he has been unofficially appointed to decide whom can have acceptable opinions and whom cannot .

Although if you choose to argue that congenitally handicapped people like yourself should not be alloweed any sort of public platform , you have a real contributuon to make even though you automatically disqualify yourself .
Ironic .

FACTS first:

THINK...
  • health of the mother
  • or rape or
  • the 1st abortion.

Your "logical" argument has a few gaps:
1. Exceptions for rape or the (non-life threatening) health of the mother still result in the "murder of innocent humans."
2. An exception only for 1st abortions still devalues human life, and would result in even more unwanted children.
3. SCOTUS properly decided that abortions are a STATE issue. People who want to impose their views on the whole country need to amend the Constitution first.

OP, if you visited a farmer's market, bought a dozen fresh eggs and took them home and put them in your refrigerator would you then say you bought a dozen chickens and put them in your refrigerator?"

Ah.... your attitude replicates the people that ignored Hitler's killing of 6 million jews.

And at my age it shouldn't be any issue that the total fertility rate — the average number of children a woman is expected to have over her lifetime — now sits at 1.64 children per woman in the U.S. Not only is this the lowest rate recorded since the government began tracking these stats in the 1930s, but it’s well below the so-called “replacement-level fertility” of about 2.1.

Of course you don't comprehend what that means...BUT possibly at your age you may not see enough working population to sustain your SS/Medicare payments! In fact the Trustees are predicting this:
The trust funds from which Social Security benefits are paid are projected to run short of money by 2035, one year later than estimated last year by the Social Security Board of Trustees.
The program primarily relies on payroll taxes paid by almost all U.S. workers to fund benefits for 67 million older Americans, people with disabilities and members of their families.

Unless Congress takes action to shore up the program’s finances, the reserve will be used up by 2035 and the program will be able to pay only 83 percent of scheduled benefits, the Trustees estimate.

Obviously your attention span is less than the average American's at 8.5 seconds so I summarize for your simple brain!
By your approval of killing babies, you are INSURING fewer workers paying SS and in 11 years when you are on SS you will see lower payments BECAUSE there are fewer workers paying 6.2% (probably more SS taxes and Employers paying their equal share of 6.2% thus ADDING to the cost of living and reducing the SS payments to you!
All because idiots like you continue to encourage women to have irresponsible sex because hey they can kill their baby!
Weird and creepy to compare the holocaust to abortion.

Not your business. Butt out.

FACTS first:

THINK...
  • health of the mother
  • or rape or
  • the 1st abortion.

Speaking of being illogical.

You seem to not understand the basics.

It's not murder if it's legal.

FACTS first:

THINK...
  • health of the mother
  • or rape or
  • the 1st abortion.

IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS WHETHER SOMEONE IS FINANCIALLY OR EMOTIONALLY CAPABLE OF INCREASING THEIR FAMILY.

YOU'RE NOT SAVING "INNOCENT LIVES", YOU'RE MURDERING LIVING BREATHING WOMEN.

Your "logical" argument has a few gaps:
1. Exceptions for rape or the (non-life threatening) health of the mother still result in the "murder of innocent humans."

It's not murder if it's legal.

2. An exception only for 1st abortions still devalues human life, and would result in even more unwanted children.
3. SCOTUS properly decided that abortions are a STATE issue. People who want to impose their views on the whole country need to amend the Constitution first.
There was no need to amend it. It was a constitutional right for 50 years. Scary that precedent like that can be dismissed so readily.

The Alan Guttmacher Institute is pro-abortion and even they acknowledge the vast majority of abortions are for economic reasons (I will have to find that and get the number, but I think it was over 90%).

The problem with that thinking is the assumption that birthing the unwanted children will produce productive humans who will contribute to the capital necessary to sustain the older population.
On the contrary, many of those unwanted children become dependent and only put a strain on the existing capital and ultimately make things worse.
So it comes down to the quality of humans that are being birthed. That is a job for the culture.

Forum List

Back