🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How To Negotiate With Terrorists: Figure Out Clearly What It Is They Want

Should we:

• Ask the terrorists now what it is they want and go from there.

• Wait awhile and have to ask them later what it is they want and go from there.

• Never ask them what they want and live in perpetual fear.

• Just dive head first into WWIII, even though they're everywhere now and no concentrated target.

Results are only viewable after voting.
HUH

WTF

So it is Muhammad's commands , not the fact that

1- The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

2- In 1949 Harry S Truman was in a tight race against Dewey - he accepted a 2 million dollar donation from Ben Gurion and assurances that he would get the Jewish vote - subsequently he made 2 million Palestinians foreigners in their own homeland

3- The US has been financing the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - the US slaughtered millions of Iraqis

5- The US invaded the Afpak region where it has slaughtered thousand of Muslims

6- The US invaded Syria where it completely destroyed the country . According to recently disclosed emails , Ms Clinton stated that Syria was invaded in order to defend Israel
Yes it was...and you've tried this same, lame shit before.

WHY are these HISTORICAL FACTS "lame shit"

1- The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

2- In 1949 Harry S Truman was in a tight race against Dewey - he accepted a 2 million dollar donation from Ben Gurion and assurances that he would get the Jewish vote - subsequently he made 2 million Palestinians foreigners in their own homeland

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - the US slaughtered millions of Iraqis

6- The US invaded Syria where it completely destroyed the country . According to recently disclosed emails , Ms Clinton stated that Syria was invaded in order to defend Israel
There may be some facts in your list...but they are not the root cause of radical Islamic terrorism. The root cause is the maniacal belief that the demented pig, Muhammad was a prophet of God. He was nothing better than a horny warthog, a pedophile, a defiler and disrespecter of women, a true SCAB ON THE ASS OF HUMANITY!

I see, so you ADMIT that the historical facts are valid but that they do not constitute a reason to retaliate

HUH

WTF

In that case you are one of Hagee's boys, fucked up beyond recognition

That's awful! How many Arabs were there in 1925? How many now?

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses

Iraq hadn't invaded Kuwait?

6- The US invaded Syria

How many troops in this invasion?

1- What difference does that make - Palestine was their homeland - their country.

2- Did Kuwait STEAL the The Rumaila oil field while Saddam was fighting Iran at the request of messgrs Reagan and Rumfilled?

3- An invasion is an invasion - but in Syria , the US is using the "Syrian Resistance", aka, ISIS.

Solution

The US government must adhere to Constitutional restraints which DOES NOT authorize it to

A) meddle in the internal affairs of other nations

and

B) support and defend any country especially one which is a THEOCRATIC state

They want your daughter as a jihad bride. Now what?

Solution

The US government must adhere to Constitutional restraints which DOES NOT authorize it to

and

They want your daughter as a jihad bride. Now what?

Solution

and

Repetition is an overused tactic in arguments from liberals. If you cannot refute what the opposition says, just repeat your lame argument over and over and over....

Liberalism is a mental disorder perpetuated by a suspension of logic and reason.

Yes it was...and you've tried this same, lame shit before.

WHY are these HISTORICAL FACTS "lame shit"

There may be some facts in your list...but they are not the root cause of radical Islamic terrorism. The root cause is the maniacal belief that the demented pig, Muhammad was a prophet of God. He was nothing better than a horny warthog, a pedophile, a defiler and disrespecter of women, a true SCAB ON THE ASS OF HUMANITY!

I see, so you ADMIT that the historical facts are valid but that they do not constitute a reason to retaliate

HUH

WTF

In that case you are one of Hagee's boys, fucked up beyond recognition

That's awful! How many Arabs were there in 1925? How many now?

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses

Iraq hadn't invaded Kuwait?

6- The US invaded Syria

How many troops in this invasion?

1- What difference does that make - Palestine was their homeland - their country.

2- Did Kuwait STEAL the The Rumaila oil field while Saddam was fighting Iran at the request of messgrs Reagan and Rumfilled?

3- An invasion is an invasion - but in Syria , the US is using the "Syrian Resistance", aka, ISIS.

Solution

and

Palestine was their homeland - their country.

Since when? Says who?

Did Kuwait STEAL the The Rumaila oil field while Saddam was fighting Iran

Did they? Does that mean Saddam could invade? Says who?

An invasion is an invasion - but in Syria , the US is using the "Syrian Resistance",

I agree, the US didn't invade. Thanks for admitting your error.

Palestine was their homeland - their country....Since when? Says who?...Did Kuwait STEAL the The Rumaila oil field while Saddam was fighting Iran...Did they? Does that mean Saddam could invade? Says who?...An invasion is an invasion - but in Syria , the US is using the "Syrian Resistance", ...I agree, the US didn't invade. Thanks for admitting your error.

Well you're kind of splitting hairs aren't you? I mean, the US did invade Iraq. WOMDs? Remember? The US presence (Israel) in the ME is seen from a broader angle by the arab states. It's seen as an invasion from the west of the ME for oil. It would be like you saying 'well, the Russians didn't invade Nebraska or Maine or Idaho even if they did invade Texas...they didn't invade those other states so why are they all in a dither!?"

You know why. You know why. Think: UNITED states.. Their fear of our culture invading is adding alarm to insult. It truly is the oil moguls here and the LGBT cult spreading outward and engulfing everything they see that is causing real, tangible fear in other cultures. The Islamics extremists just decided to get mad about it to an extreme. But like I said in the OP, most anger comes from fear. And they are afraid the West is going to annihilate their resources and their culture. How would we feel if the same was happening to us?

What I'm saying is, we at the very least should not be pretending this is "some great intangible mystery!"...when it flatly is not. It was one of our own here who once said to not judge a man until you have walked a mile in his moccasins..

Last edited:
Palestine was their homeland - their country....Since when? Says who?...Did Kuwait STEAL the The Rumaila oil field while Saddam was fighting Iran...Did they? Does that mean Saddam could invade? Says who?...An invasion is an invasion - but in Syria , the US is using the "Syrian Resistance", ...I agree, the US didn't invade. Thanks for admitting your error.

Well you're kind of splitting hairs aren't you? I mean, the US did invade Iraq. WOMDs? Remember? The US presence (Israel) in the ME is seen from a broader angle by the arab states. It's seen as an invasion from the west of the ME for oil. It would be like you saying 'well, the Russians didn't invade Nebraska or Maine or Idaho even if they did invade Texas...they didn't invade those other states so why are they all in a dither!?"

You know why. You know why. Think: UNITED states.. Their fear of our culture invading is adding alarm to insult. It truly is the oil moguls here and the LGBT cult spreading outward and engulfing everything they see that is causing real, tangible fear in other cultures. The Islamics extremists just decided to get mad about it to an extreme. But like I said in the OP, most anger comes from fear. And they are afraid the West is going to annihilate their resources and their culture. How would we feel if the same was happening to us?

What I'm saying is, we at the very least should not be pretending this is "some great intangible mystery!"...when it flatly is not. It was one of our own here who once said to not judge a man until you have walked a mile in his moccasins..

I mean, the US did invade Iraq. WOMDs? Remember?

Yes, I remember Saddam used chemical weapons against Iranians, Kurds and Iraqis.
Built labs to manufacture more...worse...
Held tons of uranium. Bad dude.

The US presence (Israel) in the ME is seen from a broader angle by the arab states.

Yes, they're whiners.

But like I said in the OP, most anger comes from fear

Let's give them something to be afraid of......

How would we feel if the same was happening to us?

If we were trying to convert or kill them all, we'd deserve it.

What I'm saying is, we at the very least should not be pretending this is "some great intangible mystery!"...

It's no mystery. Kill them or surrender. I see which you prefer.

Yes, I remember Saddam used chemical weapons against Iranians, Kurds and Iraqis.
Why haven't we invaded Sierra Leone for all the atrocities against their citizens by rogue leaders? Oh, right...no oil...nevermind..

The US presence (Israel) in the ME is seen from a broader angle by the arab states.
Yes, they're whiners.
No more than we could be called "whiners" if Russia was camped out in Cuba, constantly trying to edge into the Florida Keys..

You mean, something MORE to be afraid of? Isn't theft of their main natural resource and threat of cultural annihilation enough?

!!! Are you serious? We are trying to convert them with our neo-cult and we have been killing them in great numbers for some time now. Were you on a mission to Mars and missed out on the news over the last 3 or 4 decades?

What I'm saying is, we at the very least should not be pretending this is "some great intangible mystery!"...

I prefer an invitation to a negotiation table and having them present a list of what it is they want. They won't get everything they want. But there is such a thing as compromise. I suspect if we signed a treaty to stop stealing their oil and stop piping in our depraved cult propaganda there might be some common ground. You prefer blood for oil. I don't. I'm not alone. Many Americans agree with me.

What you and your oil buddies are asking of the American public, and of the world is "be sitting ducks to be blown to bits....take one for the team so we don't have to change our oil-theft and depravity-dispensing media ways!"

Obama even said so much as this just the other day. He said basically "You can take some of us but not all of us...we will find you and retaliate". I don't recall being asked permission to "be taken" by Islamic terrorists in some great and foolish and fruitless quest to stamp out every lone-wolf terrorist.

Why haven't we invaded Sierra Leone for all the atrocities against their citizens by rogue leaders? Oh, right...no oil...nevermind..

Yes, they're whiners.
No more than we could be called "whiners" if Russia was camped out in Cuba, constantly trying to edge into the Florida Keys..

You mean, something MORE to be afraid of? Isn't theft of their main natural resource and threat of cultural annihilation enough?

!!! Are you serious? We are trying to convert them with our neo-cult and we have been killing them in great numbers for some time now. Were you on a mission to Mars and missed out on the news over the last 3 or 4 decades?

I prefer an invitation to a negotiation table and having them present a list of what it is they want. They won't get everything they want. But there is such a thing as compromise. I suspect if we signed a treaty to stop stealing their oil and stop piping in our depraved cult propaganda there might be some common ground. You prefer blood for oil. I don't. I'm not alone. Many Americans agree with me.

What you and your oil buddies are asking of the American public, and of the world is "be sitting ducks to be blown to bits....take one for the team so we don't have to change our oil-theft and depravity-dispensing media ways!"

Obama even said so much as this just the other day. He said basically "You can take some of us but not all of us...we will find you and retaliate". I don't recall being asked permission to "be taken" by Islamic terrorists in some great and foolish and fruitless quest to stamp out every lone-wolf terrorist.

Isn't theft of their main natural resource

Theft? Please explain further.

and threat of cultural annihilation enough?

We need to annihilate the murderous Islamic culture.

I prefer an invitation to a negotiation table and having them present a list of what it is they want. They won't get everything they want.

I hope they don't get everything they want. That'd be us dead or converted.
So what should we give them? Half?

I suspect if we signed a treaty to stop stealing their oil

What oil did we steal? Show me.

Yes, they're whiners.

We need to annihilate the murderous Islamic culture...

How about we annihilate the murderous Islamic culture by calming their fears and negotiating terms of a treaty with them? They have been clear about what they're angry about: our intrusion on their oil resources and our intrusion with our depraved western CULTure into their own. Our own culture has become so objectionable to all but the most cracked and twisted minds that nobody could expect an iota of common ground there. Our escalating ways of self-indulgence without check has become wholly intolerable to them...as their scriptures have said they should abstain. The West is essentially asking them to give up their faith in unconditional surrender. And they are simply saying in an equally crazy voice "NO WAY JOSE!". In fact, the lunatic LGBT cult is asking Christians to give up their faith in unconditional surrender as well.

Like I said elsewhere...it's why I'm mystified that they're killing Christians. Christians actually are on the same side on that issue: "enough is enough!".... Christians and Islamics are really like two half-brothers fighting while the Rogue-Thief sneaks in during the commotion and steals their sheep..

Yes, they're whiners.

We need to annihilate the murderous Islamic culture...

How about we annihilate the murderous Islamic culture by calming their fears and negotiating terms of a treaty with them? They have been clear about what they're angry about: our intrusion on their oil resources and our intrusion with our depraved western CULTure into their own. Our own culture has become so objectionable to all but the most cracked and twisted minds that nobody could expect an iota of common ground there. Our escalating ways of self-indulgence without check has become wholly intolerable to them...as their scriptures have said they should abstain. The West is essentially asking them to give up their faith in unconditional surrender. And they are simply saying in an equally crazy voice "NO WAY JOSE!".

Like I said elsewhere...it's why I'm mystified that they're killing Christians. Christians actually are on the same side on that issue: "enough is enough!"....

How about we annihilate the murderous Islamic culture by calming their fears and negotiating terms of a treaty with them?

How about another Crusade instead?

Like I said elsewhere...it's why I'm mystified that they're killing Christians.

Like I said elsewhere, you're an idiot.

Sil is more than willing to negotiate with ISIS and give up some rights/freedom if it allows her to harm queers. You're not fooling anyone, loon.

The oil is deep underground so if we nuke them then get the oil later things will work themselves out.

As long as we don't mind Israel being nuked in return I guess. Besides, "later" in that scenario would be about 200,000 years. Probably won't need oil by then since it will be an ancient footnote of how "those stupid cavemen used to pilot their iron chariots around".....remember? :lmao:

The oil is deep underground so if we nuke them then get the oil later things will work themselves out.

As long as we don't mind Israel being nuked in return I guess. Besides, "later" in that scenario would be about 200,000 years. Probably won't need oil by then since it will be an ancient footnote of how "those stupid cavemen used to pilot their iron chariots around".....remember? :lmao:
Nah wouldn't take that long. Look at Chernobyl. People go in there all the time now. Plenty safe enough to run automated oil factories.

Nah wouldn't take that long. Look at Chernobyl. People go in there all the time now. Plenty safe enough to run automated oil factories.

We could use nukes with little fallout and pump the oil in a year.

Yeah cuz stealing ME oil is what got us where we are in the first place. "If it's broke, don't fix it!" Strange motto you have there..

Forum List

Back