🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How To Negotiate With Terrorists: Figure Out Clearly What It Is They Want

Should we:

• Ask the terrorists now what it is they want and go from there.

• Wait awhile and have to ask them later what it is they want and go from there.

• Never ask them what they want and live in perpetual fear.

• Just dive head first into WWIII, even though they're everywhere now and no concentrated target.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have no idea how long or why you want to procreate this stupid thread. You are DENSE! The 'reason' that radical Islam kills people is that MUHAMMAD COMMANDED THEM TO KILL ALL THAT DO NOT SHARE THEIR BELIEFS! It has nothing to do with your self-righteous opinion of Western behavior and permissive life style. The mindset of radical Islam was created over 1300 years ago.

Damn, you are dense!

Hmmm Muhammad told them to take up arms when their religion was threatened...if memory serves.. Now why on earth would they feel an encroachment seeping into their culture which would threaten their religion? Hmmm...let me think about this one.

jennings+hay.jpg

VanityFairJuly2015.jpg

Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Lesbodruggedboy_zps6ea79551.jpg

Shall I go on?...

The Islamic extremists are lashing out in anger because of a base fear of annihilation. They turned to the Koran and found Muhammad telling them to take up arms in such a situation. What is the cause? The fear of annihilation escalating from the West's media LGBT cult, or the encroachment of their sovereign oil fields by the Cheney enterprises using US Treasury? Or was it their "irrational fears" & anger?

I keep the thread going because in case you haven't noticed, the terror attacks haven't stopped. And people are looking for ways to get them to stop. I've always felt since I was very young that if you want to get at a weed, you go to its root.
Here is evidence that you do not comprehend. Muhammad commanded his followers (multiple times in the Quran) to kill all infidels (people who do not believe as they do). This does not translate to people who threaten the religion of Islam.

For you to bring your modern day, self-righteous judgement of people who don't believe as you do into the discussion as if Muhammad shared your concerns about the decadence of other religions back in 500AD is patently idiotic. He meant to KILL ALL OTHERS. It had nothing to do with non-existent threats from others. There were no threats...just people that believed differently.

The simple gesture of TOLERANCE and PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE was just too much for the narcissist, maniacal PEDOPHILE that the Muslims call their prophet. His command was simply his way of justifying his perverted cravings for unlimited sex and control of people.

Muhammad was a nothing more than a HORNY WARTHOG!

warthog_748_600x450.jpg

HUH

WTF

So it is Muhammad's commands , not the fact that

1- The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

2- In 1949 Harry S Truman was in a tight race against Dewey - he accepted a 2 million dollar donation from Ben Gurion and assurances that he would get the Jewish vote - subsequently he made 2 million Palestinians foreigners in their own homeland

3- The US has been financing the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - the US slaughtered millions of Iraqis

5- The US invaded the Afpak region where it has slaughtered thousand of Muslims

6- The US invaded Syria where it completely destroyed the country . According to recently disclosed emails , Ms Clinton stated that Syria was invaded in order to defend Israel
Yes it was...and you've tried this same, lame shit before.

WHY are these HISTORICAL FACTS "lame shit"

1- The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

2- In 1949 Harry S Truman was in a tight race against Dewey - he accepted a 2 million dollar donation from Ben Gurion and assurances that he would get the Jewish vote - subsequently he made 2 million Palestinians foreigners in their own homeland

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - the US slaughtered millions of Iraqis

6- The US invaded Syria where it completely destroyed the country . According to recently disclosed emails , Ms Clinton stated that Syria was invaded in order to defend Israel

I have no idea how long or why you want to procreate this stupid thread. You are DENSE! The 'reason' that radical Islam kills people is that MUHAMMAD COMMANDED THEM TO KILL ALL THAT DO NOT SHARE THEIR BELIEFS! It has nothing to do with your self-righteous opinion of Western behavior and permissive life style. The mindset of radical Islam was created over 1300 years ago.

Damn, you are dense!

Hmmm Muhammad told them to take up arms when their religion was threatened...if memory serves.. Now why on earth would they feel an encroachment seeping into their culture which would threaten their religion? Hmmm...let me think about this one.

jennings+hay.jpg

VanityFairJuly2015.jpg

Shall I go on?...

The Islamic extremists are lashing out in anger because of a base fear of annihilation. They turned to the Koran and found Muhammad telling them to take up arms in such a situation. What is the cause? The fear of annihilation escalating from the West's media LGBT cult, or the encroachment of their sovereign oil fields by the Cheney enterprises using US Treasury? Or was it their "irrational fears" & anger?

I keep the thread going because in case you haven't noticed, the terror attacks haven't stopped. And people are looking for ways to get them to stop. I've always felt since I was very young that if you want to get at a weed, you go to its root.
Here is evidence that you do not comprehend. Muhammad commanded his followers (multiple times in the Quran) to kill all infidels (people who do not believe as they do). This does not translate to people who threaten the religion of Islam.

For you to bring your modern day, self-righteous judgement of people who don't believe as you do into the discussion as if Muhammad shared your concerns about the decadence of other religions back in 500AD is patently idiotic. He meant to KILL ALL OTHERS. It had nothing to do with non-existent threats from others. There were no threats...just people that believed differently.

The simple gesture of TOLERANCE and PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE was just too much for the narcissist, maniacal PEDOPHILE that the Muslims call their prophet. His command was simply his way of justifying his perverted cravings for unlimited sex and control of people.

warthog_748_600x450.jpg

HUH

WTF

There are millions more "Palestinians" than there were in 1925.
Why haven't they been disappeared yet?

The US has been financing the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949

There are millions more "Palestinians" than there were in 1949.
Why haven't they been disappeared yet?

in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses

They didn't really invade Kuwait?

If we weren't constantly meddling in that region their wouldn't be any reason to worry.

ME extremists have enough issues dealing wh the fight on their own turf than to give a crap about the US .

That's the bottom line...These aren't people who will be happy if they get Israel back, or territory in the balkans. They won't stop blowing shit up if all westerners get out of Saudi Arabia....They are determined to convert or kill everyone on earth.

Period.

Well this is why they should be invited to a negotiating table. And they should be asked to bring a list of specific demands they have. Speaking of being dense, you folks are really missing the purpose of that exercise.. And no, it's not to ambush the ones that show up, because like mushrooms they will come back..

I'm not going to spell it out for you. This one you have to think through on your own..
They already did.
Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America'

They want us to convert or die. How do you negotiate with that?

I thought Bin Laden didn't speak for ISIS and vice versa?
You want us to negotiate with every single individual terrorist group? Nobody got time for that. kill them.
Well have fun with that. How you gonna find all of them. You realize in their pool, as long as we keep giving them "Kaitlyn Jenner" recruiting posters they have a billion people to motivate to replace the ones you just snuffed...

Sil thinks we should roll back gay rights to appease ISIS. lol

I thought Bin Laden didn't speak for ISIS and vice versa?
You want us to negotiate with every single individual terrorist group? Nobody got time for that. kill them.
Well have fun with that. How you gonna find all of them. You realize in their pool, as long as we keep giving them "Kaitlyn Jenner" recruiting posters they have a billion people to motivate to replace the ones you just snuffed...
It's easy. Have a quran burning party. Kill all the protestors.
Wait for that celebration where they cut themselves with knives. Napalm the event.
See someone throwing rocks at a tank, break out the flame thrower.
Soon those things will stop happening.

Well this is why they should be invited to a negotiating table. And they should be asked to bring a list of specific demands they have. Speaking of being dense, you folks are really missing the purpose of that exercise.. And no, it's not to ambush the ones that show up, because like mushrooms they will come back..

I'm not going to spell it out for you. This one you have to think through on your own..

I spelled it out for you.

Exactly how do you "negotiate" when the opposition's goal is either to enslave or murder you?

Let them conquer half the planet and believe they'll stop there?

obama-derp.jpg

You know...

I actually had a second thought here. Silhouette actually brings up a good point. Can we fight a massive guerrilla warfare campaign over the entire Earth through all the mountain ranges, swamps, deserts, jungles and every other place of inhospitable territory against this enemy?

Fuck no, especially with a generation of no child left behind.

We are not dealing or negotiating from a superior position anymore. Until we jettison liberals from this country we will be undermined from within.

You know...

I actually had a second thought here. Silhouette actually brings up a good point. Can we fight a massive guerrilla warfare campaign over the entire Earth through all the mountain ranges, swamps, deserts, jungles and every other place of inhospitable territory against this enemy?...Fuck no, especially with a generation of no child left behind...We are not dealing or negotiating from a superior position anymore. Until we jettison liberals from this country we will be undermined from within.

Wait, what...? Someone actually agrees with me? Someone actually thought about something I said and then changed their stance as a result? :uhh:

Correct. What the terrorists are REacting to is the liberal lunacy as a de facto cult. How it must look from their perspective is like if that Applewhite guy suddenly was moving closer and closer to the red button for the world's largest nuclear arsenal, and simultaneously invading our Capitol Building and capturing our children's minds by dominating the entire media they consume...turning them into that group that thought the UFO was coming behind the comet or asteroid or something...I forget..

Compared to the cult of LGBT, Applewhite seems pretty tame by comparison.

This is why I'm mystified at the ISIS terrorists killing Christians. It would be like us attacking England during WWII and then shaking our fists at Germany saying "death to Germany!!...We'll show YOU!" The real enemies of ISIS couldn't be more thrilled that they are killing off and scaring off souls who also are trying to strive for decency; albeit in just slightly different ways than Islamics. I mean, aren't the Koran and the Bible overlapping on quite a few things? It's like two half brothers fighting to the death while a rogue thief is busy stealing all their sheep during the commotion.

Damn, you are dense!

jennings+hay.jpg

VanityFairJuly2015.jpg

Shall I go on?...

warthog_748_600x450.jpg

HUH

WTF

There may be some facts in your list...but they are not the root cause of radical Islamic terrorism. The root cause is the maniacal belief that the demented pig, Muhammad was a prophet of God. He was nothing better than a horny warthog, a pedophile, a defiler and disrespecter of women, a true SCAB ON THE ASS OF HUMANITY!

Yeah Yeah I know. "We don't negotiate with terrorists". So to you I say, "Get back to me when you're exhausted playing whack-a-mole"..

Meanwhile in the real world, some of us are wondering what exactly it is these young men blowing themselves up actually want. I mean has anyone ever sat down with any of them and said "what exactly are your demands?"

Just putting it out there. Usually when people blow themselves up, they're upset about something. Say we ask them "what are you upset about?" Maybe interview one with his voice changed or just with a shroud blocking his face. "What are your demands?"

Would it really hurt to ask? Would it really hurt to listen? What's more painful, all these insane acts of violence or just setting national pride aside and saying "OK, you've got our attention". I mean it's obvious they have our attention. That cat has already been out of the bag for some time. So might as well acknowledge it.

I suspect if they could enunciate their demands and desires in a list or something, it would 1. Better help them understand what they are for (or against) and 2. Get them to focus on specific goals instead of just random and fruitless acts of violence just for violence's sake. 3. Once they are focused, they could appoint leadership to issue demands and perhaps the UN could grant them an audience? Perhaps draw up a treaty?

Anyone who is familiar with "The Godfather" understands that what's going on isn't all that different from mob wars. You can hold out and act proud for only so long but when the horse's head winds up in your bed, you have to wake up and realize a truce might be the best way to go.

I know I'm going to get tons and tons of criticism for this idea but frankly I don't give a crap. You know how I am.

I think they've made it pretty clear that they want us DEAD. You've heard it before--Kill the Infidels. Meaning anyone who doesn't have the same religious beliefs as they do--DIE.

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

jennings+hay.jpg

VanityFairJuly2015.jpg

Shall I go on?...

warthog_748_600x450.jpg

HUH

WTF

There may be some facts in your list...but they are not the root cause of radical Islamic terrorism. The root cause is the maniacal belief that the demented pig, Muhammad was a prophet of God. He was nothing better than a horny warthog, a pedophile, a defiler and disrespecter of women, a true SCAB ON THE ASS OF HUMANITY!

I see, so you ADMIT that the historical facts are valid but that they do not constitute a reason to retaliate

HUH

WTF

In that case you are one of Hagee's boys, fucked up beyond recognition

If you really want a true answer you must go to the horse's mouth of course.
I suggest anyone seeking the true answer go to the ME and get someone to take you to the nearest ISIS training camp. Once there ask any ISIS member.
If you're a fag who is afraid of heights or a young White girl or a Jew or a cripple or a Asian, or a Catholic or a Christian or your family has 'money' maybe you ought to stay home.

warthog_748_600x450.jpg

HUH

WTF

I see, so you ADMIT that the historical facts are valid but that they do not constitute a reason to retaliate

HUH

WTF

That's awful! How many Arabs were there in 1925? How many now?

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses

Iraq hadn't invaded Kuwait?

6- The US invaded Syria

How many troops in this invasion?

How To Negotiate With Terrorists: Figure Out Clearly What It Is They Want

cut out their asshole and shove it down their throats.., then kill the muthafuckas :up:

I think the reason Muhammad didn't want to be depicted was because he himself knew he was a fallible human. Now I'm no scholar of Islam or really comprehensively on Christianity either. But I do know a bit more about prophets in general. Prophets are not special other than they are chosen because of a proclivity in nature to be vessels to carry a Message. I'm sure the encouragement is for them to live as chaste a life as possible within the parameters of their temporal social milieu, if for no other reason than to attract attention to the credibility of their character so that the Message will be taken seriously. IF a prophet was a warring pedophilic warthog, as you say, but he was imparting a message in a society and time when warring pedophile warthogs were "the thing" and garnered respect and attention, then, in view of the Larger Goal, the Spirit might choose "the most chaste and respected warring pedophile warthog" to snag the attention of the masses. Get it? It's an extreme example and I think your comparison has a smidgen of unfairness but the Spirit uses what it has to in order to get things done.

Jesus also did not want to be worshiped or thought of as infallible. But guess what? In order to package Christianity as a psychological unifier so that Rome could maintain distant control over vast lands it had conquered, Jesus HAD to become a God. Most of the conquered lands consisted of pagans with longstanding pagan or multi-God theologies. To "hook them in", Jesus was packaged as a God. And so the first blasphemy was born...not of Christianity in its purest form, but from men who had political agendas... Jesus clearly said:

Revelation 19:10 (KJV)

And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

What radical Islamics are doing is committing another form of blasphemy. They are ignoring the larger picture of their Message and dialing in on some things Muhammad said and using their own agenda to justify a false path; much like the old Romans did many years ago. And if this is true, I can guarantee at the end of the line they're not going to find 700 virgins or whatever. Leading an entire religion astray for a human agenda is Not Cool with the Big Guy.

So, Islam and Christianity both had prophets that agreed absolutely on one thing: to hang on the word of God and to weed through any human foibles either of them might have that get in the way of the Purest Words of the Message. Like I said in post #252, radical Islamics and Christians fighting are like two half-brothers fighting while a rogue thief comes in and steals all their sheep (children). Christians and Islamics both share the same Father. I can guarantee he wouldn't be cool with them hating each other while the real Enemy gains power to defeat their common Father.

Here's the APB on the Thief. In the end I think it was said that the Devil wouldn't be hard to recognize for those with open eyes...and I mean, c'mon...

jennings+hay.jpg

VanityFairJuly2015.jpg

Last edited:

warthog_748_600x450.jpg

HUH

WTF

HUH

WTF

My God, you are stupid! The ROOT CAUSE is Muhammad and his idiotic commands. You are using speculation to relate the root cause to recent history.

Forum List

Back