🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How To Negotiate With Terrorists: Figure Out Clearly What It Is They Want

Should we:

• Ask the terrorists now what it is they want and go from there.

• Wait awhile and have to ask them later what it is they want and go from there.

• Never ask them what they want and live in perpetual fear.

• Just dive head first into WWIII, even though they're everywhere now and no concentrated target.

Results are only viewable after voting.
And I would think Joseph Smith was a heretic too but look at how many bible belt States voted for Romney.

Apparently religions are OK with other religions because at least they stick with the main lie that God exists. They don't argue about all the contradictions.

If a con man walks into a room and sees another con man working the room he doesn't tell everyone in the room that the other man is a con man because then that man might tell on him as well
Atheists won't have the solution to a theological problem.

Your godless cults (who have dogma and practice bloodless...for now..but still devastating..inquisitions against any resistance) are going to cause the situation to keep escalating. We would make huge strides to elect Kasich and restore a morality to the basic fiber of this nation. You can practice your religion of self somewhere else. You too have a god and it's the person you see in the mirror. You are equally as devoted to that god as any Christian or Muslim is to the Supreme Being larger than themselves. That's the spiritual issue exacerbating the situation. Worshiping the self as a god leads to justifying any depravity under the sun. You've monopolized the media to dispense your bizarre and escalating dogma. I contend you all don't even know where your cult is headed in the "limits" of its depravity and selfishness..

The economic issue of course is our pushy behavior with OTHER PEOPLE'S oil. If we could nail those two things down in our culture, I guarantee you the jihadists would come to the table and start talking about a treaty. We need to stop worshiping ourselves and money. Then maybe they will stop being so fearful (resorting to extreme violence) of us obliterating their culture and their sovereign resources..
1. I have no God but yes I am the most important person to me. Then my fellow citizens friends and family. Self preservation.

2. I agree Republican free market capitalism and Christianity don't jive. Jesus said feed the poor and heal the sick.

3. Pretty soon a smart athiest will be president, if one already hasn't. Soon 50% of Americans won't go to church. That's not a problem unless you're a church

we'll keep god you can rot in hell
You keep God there is no heaven or hell.

There is nothing common sense about you believing that if you don't believe you'll burn in hell bullshit. I laugh when a fool utters those foolish silly words. You must be a simple man.

Pretty soon a smart athiest will be president?? ah hey stupid there's already one there. like you he's lower than a snake. keep up you're way behind

And I would think Joseph Smith was a heretic too but look at how many bible belt States voted for Romney.

Apparently religions are OK with other religions because at least they stick with the main lie that God exists. They don't argue about all the contradictions.

If a con man walks into a room and sees another con man working the room he doesn't tell everyone in the room that the other man is a con man because then that man might tell on him as well
Atheists won't have the solution to a theological problem.

Your godless cults (who have dogma and practice bloodless...for now..but still devastating..inquisitions against any resistance) are going to cause the situation to keep escalating. We would make huge strides to elect Kasich and restore a morality to the basic fiber of this nation. You can practice your religion of self somewhere else. You too have a god and it's the person you see in the mirror. You are equally as devoted to that god as any Christian or Muslim is to the Supreme Being larger than themselves. That's the spiritual issue exacerbating the situation. Worshiping the self as a god leads to justifying any depravity under the sun. You've monopolized the media to dispense your bizarre and escalating dogma. I contend you all don't even know where your cult is headed in the "limits" of its depravity and selfishness..

The economic issue of course is our pushy behavior with OTHER PEOPLE'S oil. If we could nail those two things down in our culture, I guarantee you the jihadists would come to the table and start talking about a treaty. We need to stop worshiping ourselves and money. Then maybe they will stop being so fearful (resorting to extreme violence) of us obliterating their culture and their sovereign resources..
1. I have no God but yes I am the most important person to me. Then my fellow citizens friends and family. Self preservation.

2. I agree Republican free market capitalism and Christianity don't jive. Jesus said feed the poor and heal the sick.

3. Pretty soon a smart athiest will be president, if one already hasn't. Soon 50% of Americans won't go to church. That's not a problem unless you're a church

The Republicans DO NOT support free market and Capitalism - they will support ANY policy which will make them ELECTABLE.

OK folks this isn't a political stump-speech thread. It's about what to do with the terrorist situation.

OK folks this isn't a political stump-speech thread. It's about what to do with the terrorist situation.

8037570_orig.jpg

You realize that Tiny-Hands has a clinical personality disorder which renders him socially immature, self-absorbed and vindictive to the point of blindness when it comes to assessing new ways of relating to others, don't you? I for one think this would do nothing but exacerbate the world terror situation.

I did not profess to not understand where they are coming from. I know where they are coming from. I told you where they are coming from. I think your thread concerning how to negotiate with them is wasted broadband. In short, you remind me of a Christmas turkey.

OK smartypants, how would you eradicate an enemy that recruits all over the world for lone-wolf suicide bombers, based on their argument to recruits that our culture has spiraled out of control and into deep depravity that is escalating? We keep escalating our depravity and hubris in the ME and you believe there is "some other remedy" besides listening to what they're saying? As long as we keep flaunting our hubris and perverse arrogance, they will keep lone-wolfing places. And they will keep escalating.

Invite them to the table. It's time to take a look at America's part in the terrorist attacks. We are instilling fear in the world by our outlandish behaviors. The Trump issue BTW isn't helping matters much. Imagine Donald Trump, openly talking about using nukes (yesterday's interview with Chris Matthews), sitting in the Oval Office of the largest nuclear arsenal in the world with his moody, immature, vindictive tiny fingers hovering over the red button...

No wonder the jihadists Muslims are scared shitless (aka "angry"). We Americans are OUT OF CONTROL socially, economically and ideologically. And we pack the biggest guns. I'm surprised our allies aren't doing suicide bombing to stop us...

I did not profess to not understand where they are coming from. I know where they are coming from. I told you where they are coming from. I think your thread concerning how to negotiate with them is wasted broadband. In short, you remind me of a Christmas turkey.

OK smartypants, how would you eradicate an enemy that recruits all over the world for lone-wolf suicide bombers, based on their argument to recruits that our culture has spiraled out of control and into deep depravity that is escalating? We keep escalating our depravity and hubris in the ME and you believe there is "some other remedy" besides listening to what they're saying? As long as we keep flaunting our hubris and perverse arrogance, they will keep lone-wolfing places. And they will keep escalating.

Invite them to the table. It's time to take a look at America's part in the terrorist attacks. We are instilling fear in the world by our outlandish behaviors. The Trump issue BTW isn't helping matters much. Imagine Donald Trump, openly talking about using nukes (yesterday's interview with Chris Matthews), sitting in the Oval Office of the largest nuclear arsenal in the world with his moody, immature, vindictive tiny fingers hovering over the red button...

No wonder the jihadists Muslims are scared shitless (aka "angry"). We Americans are OUT OF CONTROL socially, economically and ideologically. And we pack the biggest guns. I'm surprised our allies aren't doing suicide bombing to stop us...

Identify. Kill. (Obama won't even call them what they are....RADICAL ISLAMIC SAVAGES!)

Those that preach hate from the pulpit in the Mosque....shoot them dead on site. Those that are identified as leaders....shoot them dead or send a laser guided rocket to their home. Or be ingenious like the Jews were in planting explosives in one's cell phone that he had sent in for repairs.

You don't invite a goddamned poisonous snake into your home. You KILL IT outside!

Your tea and crumpets party sounds all flowery and kind, but it will NEVER happen. We need to identify the radical Muslims and kill them off...one at a time from the top down.....or several hundred at a time at their training camps.

Those that preach hate from the pulpit in the Mosque....shoot them dead on site. Those that are identified as leaders....shoot them dead or send a laser guided rocket to their home.

And then ten more will pop up and bomb your bus station on a random Tuesday while you and your kids wait for the 4:30 uptown..anywhere USA... The solution instead is to understand why the extremists are alarmed and acting fearfully (in anger, masking the deep seated fear of cultural annihilation). Why do they fear their culture is in such deep threat from intrusion by the West?

In one word:

VanityFairJuly2015.jpg

This is viscerally-unacceptable to them. As it should be. To completely reject this with every fiber of their being is the natural reaction of a fundamentalist Muslim. That is what their basic religion teaches. And if you think you're going to stamp out billions of Muslims sprinkled everywhere worldwide, you're high on dope.

Last edited:
What I don't understand about Muslim terrorists is that they are killing Christians. If they themselves understood that they face cultural/religious annihilation and that this is where their anger and fears come from, they would instantly understand that their Christian friends are their allies in the real war against the real enemy: rampant degeneracy in the West as the "new world religion". Instead of beheading some of their closets allies in the war they're actually fighting, they should be shaking their hands, agreeing to disagree on some nuances here and there of the two faiths and realize a bigger goal is at hand: the goal of the basic commandments for human restraint and decency towards each other.

Instead of strapping dynamite on themselves and blowing random people to bits, they should be allying themselves with Christians around the world to fight to preserve decency through elections and appointments of key moral Christians and others who would be in a position to turn the ship around.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that if we have a democrat as president who keeps pressuring the assist to our judicial officers to promote and force the LGBT cult upon all those IN THE MAJORITY who don't want it forced upon them, we will be facing the very last administration of the United States of America as we know it. This will be the final slap in the face and the assurance to world-onlookers that they have no venue of hope left to at least be left alone to practice their religion and striving for their noble goals. Look at Kim Davis. She simply objected to play along and she went to jail! A Christian was sent to JAIL for refusing to adopt another religion that they cannot abide by. Muslims look sharp. You're not the only ones facing cultural obliteration.

What exactly is ^^ "funny" about trying to save Christians from Muslim targeting?

What I don't understand about Muslim terrorists is that they are killing Christians. If they themselves understood that they face cultural/religious annihilation and that this is where their anger and fears come from, they would instantly understand that their Christian friends are their allies in the real war against the real enemy: rampant degeneracy in the West as the "new world religion". Instead of beheading some of their closets allies in the war they're actually fighting, they should be shaking their hands, agreeing to disagree on some nuances here and there of the two faiths and realize a bigger goal is at hand: the goal of the basic commandments for human restraint and decency towards each other.

Instead of strapping dynamite on themselves and blowing random people to bits, they should be allying themselves with Christians around the world to fight to preserve decency through elections and appointments of key moral Christians and others who would be in a position to turn the ship around.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that if we have a democrat as president who keeps pressuring the assist to our judicial officers to promote and force the LGBT cult upon all those IN THE MAJORITY who don't want it forced upon them, we will be facing the very last administration of the United States of America as we know it. This will be the final slap in the face and the assurance to world-onlookers that they have no venue of hope left to at least be left alone to practice their religion and striving for their noble goals. Look at Kim Davis. She simply objected to play along and she went to jail! A Christian was sent to JAIL for refusing to adopt another religion that they cannot abide by. Muslims look sharp. You're not the only ones facing cultural obliteration.
I have no idea how long or why you want to procreate this stupid thread. You are DENSE! The 'reason' that radical Islam kills people is that MUHAMMAD COMMANDED THEM TO KILL ALL THAT DO NOT SHARE THEIR BELIEFS! It has nothing to do with your self-righteous opinion of Western behavior and permissive life style. The mindset of radical Islam was created over 1300 years ago.

Damn, you are dense!

I have no idea how long or why you want to procreate this stupid thread. You are DENSE! The 'reason' that radical Islam kills people is that MUHAMMAD COMMANDED THEM TO KILL ALL THAT DO NOT SHARE THEIR BELIEFS! It has nothing to do with your self-righteous opinion of Western behavior and permissive life style. The mindset of radical Islam was created over 1300 years ago.

Damn, you are dense!

Hmmm Muhammad told them to take up arms when their religion was threatened...if memory serves.. Now why on earth would they feel an encroachment seeping into their culture which would threaten their religion? Hmmm...let me think about this one.

jennings+hay.jpg

VanityFairJuly2015.jpg

Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Lesbodruggedboy_zps6ea79551.jpg

Shall I go on?...

The Islamic extremists are lashing out in anger because of a base fear of annihilation. They turned to the Koran and found Muhammad telling them to take up arms in such a situation. What is the cause? The fear of annihilation escalating from the West's media LGBT cult, or the encroachment of their sovereign oil fields by the Cheney enterprises using US Treasury? Or was it their "irrational fears" & anger?

I keep the thread going because in case you haven't noticed, the terror attacks haven't stopped. And people are looking for ways to get them to stop. I've always felt since I was very young that if you want to get at a weed, you go to its root.

Last edited:
Those that preach hate from the pulpit in the Mosque....shoot them dead on site. Those that are identified as leaders....shoot them dead or send a laser guided rocket to their home.

And then ten more will pop up and bomb your bus station on a random Tuesday while you and your kids wait for the 4:30 uptown..anywhere USA... The solution instead is to understand why the extremists are alarmed and acting fearfully (in anger, masking the deep seated fear of cultural annihilation). Why do they fear their culture is in such deep threat from intrusion by the West?

In one word:

VanityFairJuly2015.jpg

This is viscerally-unacceptable to them. As it should be. To completely reject this with every fiber of their being is the natural reaction of a fundamentalist Muslim. That is what their basic religion teaches. And if you think you're going to stamp out billions of Muslims sprinkled everywhere worldwide, you're high on dope.
Not only are you dense, you don't comprehend what you read here...if you bother to read.

Out of the 1.6 Billion Muslim on Earth (2010), the estimates of the number of extremists range from about 106,000 (active members of known radical groups [2014]) to about 4,000,000 who support the idea of Jihad. These are to ones I would gladly kill.

How many 'extremist' Muslims are there when compared with the wider and world-wide Muslim population? - Quora

15-25% of Muslims dedicated to destruction of Western civilization • /r/politicalfactchecking

They want to kill us. I dont see any bargaining room.....

That's the bottom line.

These aren't people who will be happy if they get Israel back, or territory in the balkans. They won't stop blowing shit up if all westerners get out of Saudi Arabia.

They are determined to convert or kill everyone on earth.

Period.

That's the bottom line...These aren't people who will be happy if they get Israel back, or territory in the balkans. They won't stop blowing shit up if all westerners get out of Saudi Arabia....They are determined to convert or kill everyone on earth.

Period.

Well this is why they should be invited to a negotiating table. And they should be asked to bring a list of specific demands they have. Speaking of being dense, you folks are really missing the purpose of that exercise.. And no, it's not to ambush the ones that show up, because like mushrooms they will come back..

I'm not going to spell it out for you. This one you have to think through on your own..

They want to kill us. I dont see any bargaining room.....

That's the bottom line.

These aren't people who will be happy if they get Israel back, or territory in the balkans. They won't stop blowing shit up if all westerners get out of Saudi Arabia.

They are determined to convert or kill everyone on earth.

Period.

Is THAT right?

1- The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

2- In 1949 Harry S Truman was in a tight race against Dewey - he accepted a 2 million dollar donation from Ben Gurion and assurances that he would get the Jewish vote - subsequently he made 2 million Palestinians foreigners in their own homeland

3- The US has been financing the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - the US slaughtered millions of Iraqis

5- The US invaded the Afpak region where it has slaughtered thousand of Muslims

6- The US invaded Syria where it completely destroyed the country . According to recently disclosed emails , Ms Clinton stated that Syria was invaded in order to defend Israel

Solution

The US government must adhere to Constitutional restraints which DOES NOT authorize it to

A) meddle in the internal affairs of other nations

and

B) support and defend any country especially one which is a THEOCRATIC state

Damn, you are dense!

Hmmm Muhammad told them to take up arms when their religion was threatened...if memory serves.. Now why on earth would they feel an encroachment seeping into their culture which would threaten their religion? Hmmm...let me think about this one.

jennings+hay.jpg

VanityFairJuly2015.jpg

Shall I go on?...

The Islamic extremists are lashing out in anger because of a base fear of annihilation. They turned to the Koran and found Muhammad telling them to take up arms in such a situation. What is the cause? The fear of annihilation escalating from the West's media LGBT cult, or the encroachment of their sovereign oil fields by the Cheney enterprises using US Treasury? Or was it their "irrational fears" & anger?

I keep the thread going because in case you haven't noticed, the terror attacks haven't stopped. And people are looking for ways to get them to stop. I've always felt since I was very young that if you want to get at a weed, you go to its root.
Here is evidence that you do not comprehend. Muhammad commanded his followers (multiple times in the Quran) to kill all infidels (people who do not believe as they do). This does not translate to people who threaten the religion of Islam.

For you to bring your modern day, self-righteous judgement of people who don't believe as you do into the discussion as if Muhammad shared your concerns about the decadence of other religions back in 500AD is patently idiotic. He meant to KILL ALL OTHERS. It had nothing to do with non-existent threats from others. There were no threats...just people that believed differently.

The simple gesture of TOLERANCE and PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE was just too much for the narcissist, maniacal PEDOPHILE that the Muslims call their prophet. His command was simply his way of justifying his perverted cravings for unlimited sex and control of people.

Muhammad was a nothing more than a HORNY WARTHOG!

warthog_748_600x450.jpg

Damn, you are dense!

jennings+hay.jpg

VanityFairJuly2015.jpg

Shall I go on?...

Here is evidence that you do not comprehend. Muhammad commanded his followers (multiple times in the Quran) to kill all infidels (people who do not believe as they do). This does not translate to people who threaten the religion of Islam.

For you to bring your modern day, self-righteous judgement of people who don't believe as you do into the discussion as if Muhammad shared your concerns about the decadence of other religions back in 500AD is patently idiotic. He meant to KILL ALL OTHERS. It had nothing to do with non-existent threats from others. There were no threats...just people that believed differently.

The simple gesture of TOLERANCE and PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE was just too much for the narcissist, maniacal PEDOPHILE that the Muslims call their prophet. His command was simply his way of justifying his perverted cravings for unlimited sex and control of people.

warthog_748_600x450.jpg

HUH

WTF

So it is Muhammad's commands , not the fact that

1- The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

2- In 1949 Harry S Truman was in a tight race against Dewey - he accepted a 2 million dollar donation from Ben Gurion and assurances that he would get the Jewish vote - subsequently he made 2 million Palestinians foreigners in their own homeland

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - the US slaughtered millions of Iraqis

6- The US invaded Syria where it completely destroyed the country . According to recently disclosed emails , Ms Clinton stated that Syria was invaded in order to defend Israel

Yeah Yeah I know. "We don't negotiate with terrorists". So to you I say, "Get back to me when you're exhausted playing whack-a-mole"..

Meanwhile in the real world, some of us are wondering what exactly it is these young men blowing themselves up actually want. I mean has anyone ever sat down with any of them and said "what exactly are your demands?"

Just putting it out there. Usually when people blow themselves up, they're upset about something. Say we ask them "what are you upset about?" Maybe interview one with his voice changed or just with a shroud blocking his face. "What are your demands?"

Would it really hurt to ask? Would it really hurt to listen? What's more painful, all these insane acts of violence or just setting national pride aside and saying "OK, you've got our attention". I mean it's obvious they have our attention. That cat has already been out of the bag for some time. So might as well acknowledge it.

I suspect if they could enunciate their demands and desires in a list or something, it would 1. Better help them understand what they are for (or against) and 2. Get them to focus on specific goals instead of just random and fruitless acts of violence just for violence's sake. 3. Once they are focused, they could appoint leadership to issue demands and perhaps the UN could grant them an audience? Perhaps draw up a treaty?

Anyone who is familiar with "The Godfather" understands that what's going on isn't all that different from mob wars. You can hold out and act proud for only so long but when the horse's head winds up in your bed, you have to wake up and realize a truce might be the best way to go.

I know I'm going to get tons and tons of criticism for this idea but frankly I don't give a crap. You know how I am.

How To Negotiate With Terrorists: Figure Out Clearly What It Is They Want

And then kill them. 72 virgins!!!

Damn, you are dense!

jennings+hay.jpg

VanityFairJuly2015.jpg

Shall I go on?...

warthog_748_600x450.jpg

HUH

WTF

So it is Muhammad's commands , not the fact that

Yes it was...and you've tried this same, lame shit before.

Forum List

Back