🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How To Negotiate With Terrorists: Figure Out Clearly What It Is They Want

Should we:

• Ask the terrorists now what it is they want and go from there.

• Wait awhile and have to ask them later what it is they want and go from there.

• Never ask them what they want and live in perpetual fear.

• Just dive head first into WWIII, even though they're everywhere now and no concentrated target.

Results are only viewable after voting.
They want to kill us. I dont see any bargaining room.....
It's not a bargain we're trying to strike. It's understanding of each other's position. ISIS is merely a group of prime/young age male thugs who are fearful of the West. Males primates in groups who are fearful of another troope, always resort to violence, even extreme forms, to keep the threat at bay.

So, the question is, what are they fearful of in the West? Well, our invading sovereign nations to steal their oil, killing their leaders and so on. If they did that to our corn fields, we'd be suicide bombing them too. Also, our insane Church of LGBT taking over our country without our permission. They mistakenly believe, as did Target Stores, that "a majority of Americans have evolved on the Church of LGBT". We haven't. And that has to be made as clear to them as we're making to Target.

Actually, in many ways, the Average American actually would empathize with the radical Islamics if they could look past the violence. The good Christians, Jews and others here actually have the same sentiments about killing for oil or gay marriage or letting men use women's showers (though probably more than a few of the Islamics would LOVE that addition to their culture...the women after they were raped would have to be stoned to death though because they were "unfaithful" to their husbands)

The Islamic extremists need to recognize the logs in their own eyes. And they need to realize that they have a lot of potential sympathy not for their violence, but rather for their violent objections to the cult of greed in this country and the cult of deviant sex. Americans need to wake up and realize how the world sees us: CRAZY FRIGGIN' INSANE, and of course, with the most nukes in the world...and a penchant to go and take whatever we please and infect other cultures with McDonalds & butt sex.

The solution is to have mature leaders in the Christian community and the Islamic community sit down and figure out how to weed out the rot in our country and in the Islamic extreme factions.

Like I said, Islamics hating on regular Christians here in the US, even if those people are currently angry at them for blowing up the Twin Towers...or helping Bush blow them up..whichever theory you choose....it's like two half-brothers with the same father "Allah, God" fighting while the real enemy takes advantage of the scuffle and steals all their sheep (minds of their children) while they aren't paying attention/distracted hating each other...

Yeah cuz stealing ME oil is what got us where we are in the first place. "If it's broke, don't fix it!" Strange motto you have there..

Nope...they are not "fearful"...they want to use power to take things from other people and to impose their will on other people......

Yeah cuz stealing ME oil is what got us where we are in the first place. "If it's broke, don't fix it!" Strange motto you have there..

Nope...they are not "fearful"...they want to use power to take things from other people and to impose their will on other people......
Are you talking about Americans or Islamics?... Because both are doing that.

Yeah Yeah I know. "We don't negotiate with terrorists". So to you I say, "Get back to me when you're exhausted playing whack-a-mole"..

Meanwhile in the real world, some of us are wondering what exactly it is these young men blowing themselves up actually want. I mean has anyone ever sat down with any of them and said "what exactly are your demands?"

Just putting it out there. Usually when people blow themselves up, they're upset about something. Say we ask them "what are you upset about?" Maybe interview one with his voice changed or just with a shroud blocking his face. "What are your demands?"

Would it really hurt to ask? Would it really hurt to listen? What's more painful, all these insane acts of violence or just setting national pride aside and saying "OK, you've got our attention". I mean it's obvious they have our attention. That cat has already been out of the bag for some time. So might as well acknowledge it.

I suspect if they could enunciate their demands and desires in a list or something, it would 1. Better help them understand what they are for (or against) and 2. Get them to focus on specific goals instead of just random and fruitless acts of violence just for violence's sake. 3. Once they are focused, they could appoint leadership to issue demands and perhaps the UN could grant them an audience? Perhaps draw up a treaty?

Anyone who is familiar with "The Godfather" understands that what's going on isn't all that different from mob wars. You can hold out and act proud for only so long but when the horse's head winds up in your bed, you have to wake up and realize a truce might be the best way to go.

I know I'm going to get tons and tons of criticism for this idea but frankly I don't give a crap. You know how I am.

1) There are a lot of terrorists who want a lot of different things, there isn't a terrorist central command that can speak for them

2) Mostly what they want is power over their own people. They don't want peace any more than Hitler did

3) Your choices are ridiculous, did anyone actually answer it?

nope.....wrong. We were attacked and responded to the attacks.

It's not a bargain we're trying to strike. It's understanding of each other's position. ISIS is merely a group of prime/young age male thugs who are fearful of the West. Males primates in groups who are fearful of another troope, always resort to violence, even extreme forms, to keep the threat at bay.

So, the question is, what are they fearful of in the West? Well, our invading sovereign nations to steal their oil, killing their leaders and so on. If they did that to our corn fields, we'd be suicide bombing them too. Also, our insane Church of LGBT taking over our country without our permission. They mistakenly believe, as did Target Stores, that "a majority of Americans have evolved on the Church of LGBT". We haven't. And that has to be made as clear to them as we're making to Target.

Actually, in many ways, the Average American actually would empathize with the radical Islamics if they could look past the violence. The good Christians, Jews and others here actually have the same sentiments about killing for oil or gay marriage or letting men use women's showers (though probably more than a few of the Islamics would LOVE that addition to their culture...the women after they were raped would have to be stoned to death though because they were "unfaithful" to their husbands)

The Islamic extremists need to recognize the logs in their own eyes. And they need to realize that they have a lot of potential sympathy not for their violence, but rather for their violent objections to the cult of greed in this country and the cult of deviant sex. Americans need to wake up and realize how the world sees us: CRAZY FRIGGIN' INSANE, and of course, with the most nukes in the world...and a penchant to go and take whatever we please and infect other cultures with McDonalds & butt sex.

The solution is to have mature leaders in the Christian community and the Islamic community sit down and figure out how to weed out the rot in our country and in the Islamic extreme factions.

Like I said, Islamics hating on regular Christians here in the US, even if those people are currently angry at them for blowing up the Twin Towers...or helping Bush blow them up..whichever theory you choose....it's like two half-brothers with the same father "Allah, God" fighting while the real enemy takes advantage of the scuffle and steals all their sheep (minds of their children) while they aren't paying attention/distracted hating each other...

Since Muslims in the Middle East keep killing each other, what makes you think they have any objective that would lead to peace with all the various groups?

In Afghanistan. But why do we prop up government's like Saudi Arabia that teach their children we're the great Satan? And Iraq didn't attack us. And back to Afghanistan, WTF on nation building, how's that working out for you?

In Afghanistan. But why do we prop up government's like Saudi Arabia that teach their children we're the great Satan? And Iraq didn't attack us

After allowing muslims to kill Americans over and over again, and with the real threat that sadaam had the abillity to make weapons of mass destruction....allowing him to exist was not an option.....considering he had exposed himself to attack by immediately violating the ceasefire agreements right after the first Gulf War and had kept violating them........

After 3,000 Americans were killed.......did you really want to take a chance? What Bush didn't realize is the democrats were going to turn on him as soon as he invaded....

In Afghanistan. But why do we prop up government's like Saudi Arabia that teach their children we're the great Satan? And Iraq didn't attack us

After allowing muslims to kill Americans over and over again, and with the real threat that sadaam had the abillity to make weapons of mass destruction....allowing him to exist was not an option.....considering he had exposed himself to attack by immediately violating the ceasefire agreements right after the first Gulf War and had kept violating them........

After 3,000 Americans were killed.......did you really want to take a chance? What Bush didn't realize is the democrats were going to turn on him as soon as he invaded....

I'm tired of being cop to the world. Make the Euroweenies step up, they take most of the attacks. And I was as I indicated in Afghanistan for destroying the Taliban and al Qaeda, it's nation building that was a stupid idea. And if we actually did that, Hussein wanted self preservation and destroying him like the Taliban would have sent him the message we needed to stay away from us

One has to also wonder how many Muslim lives have been lost to Americans trying to monopolize oil in the ME? It's the chicken/egg syndrome.

It's easy to get if you just envision Muslims in America since the 1940s, monopolizing our corn fields, tampering with our government, inserting their puppets and telling our farmers "what's what" with the price of corn, when it can be harvested and when and to whom it can be sold. That's what we've been doing there since the 1940s....often brutally...

This is how fucking delusional you are when it comes to queers. You are willing to make a deal with some of the most horrifying monsters on the planet if it allows you to harm queers. Don't you get that these people do not give a shit about making peace!? They (ISIS) want us dead or converted to their faith. Or else! That includes unwed opinionated women with children such as yourself. We are not going to roll back a whole host of American freedoms to appease fanatics the world over just so you can stop homos from getting hitched.

490.gif
529.gif

Ronald Reagan started that negotiating with terrorist crap. Before him, the policy was to never negotiate with terrorist. Now we have people debating how to negotiate with them.
Terrorist should never be negotiated with. They should be destroyed just for mentioning terrorism. Committing a terrorist act should be an automatic death sentence by any means necessary.
Reagan should have never accepted terrorism as a legitimate tactic. It should not be accepted today. The Reagan Doctrine of appeasement and acceptance of terrorism gave birth to modern terrorism.

ragheads are sub human. god made them for target practice for the USMC. kill em all

ragheads are sub human. god made them for target practice for the USMC. kill em all
That's exactly what they're saying about you. And there's more of them than you. They just pop up everywhere.. Do you see a problem with your mentality yet? I think we should talk with them.

That's exactly what they're saying about you. And there's more of them than you. They just pop up everywhere.. Do you see a problem with your mentality yet? I think we should talk with them.

no YOU should talk with them. please be my guest. ill even pay your plane ticket.

tufts_beheaded-vi.jpg

Do you have any photos of Iraqi children killed by the US Iraq invasion during Bush/Cheney Administration? No? You assume there were none killed for oil?

Forum List

Back