🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How To Negotiate With Terrorists: Figure Out Clearly What It Is They Want

Should we:

• Ask the terrorists now what it is they want and go from there.

• Wait awhile and have to ask them later what it is they want and go from there.

• Never ask them what they want and live in perpetual fear.

• Just dive head first into WWIII, even though they're everywhere now and no concentrated target.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back and forth go the extremes. Let's start by asking the extremist muslims to line out what it is they're after, in details..

So, let's, for example, say the terrorists sat down with your dumb ass, and they agreed to NOT kill you if you convert (IF you are a Christian). Would you deny Christ and convert? Because, that's what they want, for the thirty- thousandth time. That's ALL they want.

Tiny Hands would tell you that the art of the deal is to start out asking for way more than you're willing to settle for in the end. That way, when the other side "shaves you down" and meets you in the middle, you actually got what you were after in the first place. Short book really "The Art of the Deal". Could've written it all in one page.

Anyway, yes, Islamic extremists would ask all of us to convert and denounce. That of course wouldn't be up for bargaining away. But other things could be. Like our pumping smut through the airwaves all over the world, or just our depraved laws being revised. We could withdraw from encroachment on ME oil and sovereign lands.

You could still be a Christian as you withdrew depraved legislation and created new FCC rules for depravity broadcasts, and while you were withdrawing Blackwater's toehold in the ME. That would be "the art of the deal". But we can't start haggling with them if we don't invite them to the table.

Besides, if you read my posts you'll notice that part of the invitation to the table includes their briefing themselves on their specific demands. My requirement would be they read the Koran from cover to cover twice before they came to the table. In the end it would become clear to all men that no matter who their messiah is, be it Jesus or Muhammad or Buddha etc., these messiahs are but messengers all of the same Message.

Jesus reminded us not to worship him, but "My Father in Heaven" instead. Muhammad was so adamant about this identical message that he forbade even the depiction of his earthly form so as to not distract from what was actually important. Both men were admitting they were just men, albeit very enlightened ones and clearer conduits for "God" "Allah" which are the same thing. In fact wasn't Jesus' message supposed to be that even if you're a man like him, you can rise above that and become godly (with a small "g")? I'm pretty sure that was Jesus' one-page "Art of the Deal" if you had to condense the Bible down to just one page.

I'm not sure what Muhammad said about people hanging on his every word as if he himself was Allah. But given that he insisted people not depict him in the flesh, one has to wonder if that wasn't the same as him saying "look, there may be some things I represent that aren't 100% godly, so look to Allah instead. I'm an empty shell, a messenger, a flawed being like all of you who is telling you there's another way". Like I said, I don't know. I haven't studied the Koran enough to know if Muhammad fancied himself an infallible god or a flawed being like the rest of us?

Well, it's Easter so there's my Easter sermon...lol..

Revelation 19:10
At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”

If I had to create a unifying world religion or at least one that bound Islam to Christianity, I would substitute the word "Jesus" with the word "your divine prophet" or "your messiah". See how they're the same message? I think, this is why Muhammad insisted on not being depicted in the flesh. Revelation 19:10 could just as easily be a statement from Muhammad. The Law of Prophets (any of them, take your pick, because there have been many) is "Never substitute yourself or your words between God/Allah and the men and women you're addressing".

In fact I believe that, if memory serves, Muhammad came along later to correct the issue of people worshiping Jesus "as God" (capital G). Then in utter irony, the Islamic extremists have worshiped Muhammad instead of Allah by hanging on the words (just some, the ones that suit their current agenda but not all) of the messenger instead of their deeper meaning. It is nearly one and the same as the Islamic extremists drawing pictures of their human interpretation of what their Prophet looked like. I'm pretty sure one of the commandments filtered through Muhammad was not "pick and choose what you want to hear from my message and ignore the rest as you like".

But then again they've justified jihad because of the extremes in pre-existence in the West. So this is why we need to get them to the negotiating table. We all need to stop, take stock of where we have gone wrong, and make adjustments...which will require sacrifices on both sides of the table.

I personally think that they could give up their addiction to power via terrorizing and bombing if we gave up our addiction to controlling their oil and influencing their children to depravity. That would be one great deal for everyone I'd think. Nobody has to renounce Allah. Nobody has to renounce Christianity because really they're one and the same thing. Seems the devil has gotten into both sublime messages. Figures. That asshole is always getting up to that.. He is always pitting men's weaknesses and addictions against each other by turning weakness into "a new religion" and then declaring "Jihad!" on other new religions based on weaknesses. This is why at the negotiating table we could discuss our common strengths which at their base is a basic morality and regard for a Sublime message greater than our fleshy addictions.
I see that you are not a student of history. Muhammad's command to kill all infidels (those that do not practice Islam and it's rules of life) came into being before June 8, 0632, the day Muhammad died. That was over 1380 YEARS AGO. One Thousand Three Hundred Eighty YEARS AGO.

The "West" as we know it today did not exist. The Crusades (there have been 9 of them) occurred between 1096 and 1272...still, there was no "West" as we know it. All of the Crusades were in response to MUSLIM persecution and killing of Christians for no reason other than Muhammad having told them in the Quran that it was the right thing to do.

The problem continues today, STILL BASED upon Muhammad's idiotic dogma.

I think that by way of modern communications and worldwide knowledge of lifestyles in other countries, millions of Muslims have "seen the light" and now disregard the evil command to kill others in the name of religion. It is the radical Muslims that hold onto every word of the Quran (just as some Christians use Old Testament text to justify hatred instead of the love that Jesus taught in the New Testament)

What the Quran needs is a "New Testament". Just strike out all of the commands to kill others (there are many) and you've got a good start. Take out the parts where the men own the women and you've got another improvement. Do away with Sharia Law and you might be getting close to a peaceful Muslim religion.

I'm going to paraphrase here (because I'm not near a Bible at the moment) but, before Jesus ascended into heaven he said, I go now to the Father. There will be no more prophets until I make my return to earth.

Muhammad came along AFTER Jesus. So, to Christians, Muhammed is a heretic, just as any other "religion" that claims a "modern day" prophet.

Yeah Yeah I know. "We don't negotiate with terrorists". So to you I say, "Get back to me when you're exhausted playing whack-a-mole"..

Meanwhile in the real world, some of us are wondering what exactly it is these young men blowing themselves up actually want. I mean has anyone ever sat down with any of them and said "what exactly are your demands?"

Just putting it out there. Usually when people blow themselves up, they're upset about something. Say we ask them "what are you upset about?" Maybe interview one with his voice changed or just with a shroud blocking his face. "What are your demands?"

Would it really hurt to ask? Would it really hurt to listen? What's more painful, all these insane acts of violence or just setting national pride aside and saying "OK, you've got our attention". I mean it's obvious they have our attention. That cat has already been out of the bag for some time. So might as well acknowledge it.

I suspect if they could enunciate their demands and desires in a list or something, it would 1. Better help them understand what they are for (or against) and 2. Get them to focus on specific goals instead of just random and fruitless acts of violence just for violence's sake. 3. Once they are focused, they could appoint leadership to issue demands and perhaps the UN could grant them an audience? Perhaps draw up a treaty?

Anyone who is familiar with "The Godfather" understands that what's going on isn't all that different from mob wars. You can hold out and act proud for only so long but when the horse's head winds up in your bed, you have to wake up and realize a truce might be the best way to go.

I know I'm going to get tons and tons of criticism for this idea but frankly I don't give a crap. You know how I am.

I have a suggestion - lob a couple of nukes at the ISIL headquarters and another at that monstrosity in the middle of the desert with the holy rock. And do it when it's that time where they all gather there.

We then send out armed patrols on the streets and all the Mooslums get rounded up and sent back to the Middle East

(flame alert - if you think this is serious, you're sicker than Beck)

The only way to deal with these animals is to crush their bones and kill

As many as possible

They feel the same way, only they have more money than you and more of them than you, and they're spread all around the world while your "army" chases its ass around trying to see where the mole will pop up next.

It's kind of silly, your position. It is inoperable within the confines of the present reality.

Hardly...the problem is that nobody has the stones to actually do what is required to eradicate ISIS.

Well true- most of us doing believe in genocide- which apparently is your solution.

Yes- I do have a problem with intentionally killing a few million children in order to kill a few thousand ISIS terrorists.

when the paris terrorist was captured in Brussels

the police came under attack by the locals who inhabited the area

riot police had to be called in

eventually the folks in that hood support the terrorists

Missiles thrown at police in Molenbeek by Salah Abdeslam 'supporters' - their sick 'HERO'

I am a student of history, just as you are. But nobody knows everything of every aspect of history. And I did admit ignorance of the Koran's full teachings, so...and to be truthful, I've never read the Bible cover to cover either. I just get the gist of something first and ignore the fluff. The Old Testament is filled with fluff. Fluff gets in everywhere, even the New Testament. Fluff gets into the Koran, Fluff gets into even Buddhism. It's like a damned textile mill out there, there's so much fluff.

That's why meditation is so important. I wonder how many Islamic extremists actually sit down and quiet their minds to establish a direct link with Allah on a daily basis. I'm not talking about crouching like an obedient chorus dancer 5 times a day so that people won't stone you. (the devil's idea, I'm sure of it, precisely to cut off actual wide-open meditation while convincing the "faithful" that "they're covered" on that requirement....)

..I'm talking about real, actual quiet of the mind. This goes for Christians too. The words are all fluff. They are merely a device to transport the reader directly into contact with the Sublime. Anyone who gets hung up on their literal interpretation to serve a personal agenda, while they ignore all the balancing effects of the other words, has lost God or Allah. Of that I can assure you.
I haven't finished the Bible word for word either. I have read the Quran fully. You should try it.

PDF Quran :: Free Download

It's available in many languages.

And you think that's going to change any sane individual's mind that it's NOT the Devil's cult?

Yeah Yeah I know. "We don't negotiate with terrorists". So to you I say, "Get back to me when you're exhausted playing whack-a-mole"..

Meanwhile in the real world, some of us are wondering what exactly it is these young men blowing themselves up actually want. I mean has anyone ever sat down with any of them and said "what exactly are your demands?"

Just putting it out there. Usually when people blow themselves up, they're upset about something. Say we ask them "what are you upset about?" Maybe interview one with his voice changed or just with a shroud blocking his face. "What are your demands?"

Would it really hurt to ask? Would it really hurt to listen? What's more painful, all these insane acts of violence or just setting national pride aside and saying "OK, you've got our attention". I mean it's obvious they have our attention. That cat has already been out of the bag for some time. So might as well acknowledge it.

I suspect if they could enunciate their demands and desires in a list or something, it would 1. Better help them understand what they are for (or against) and 2. Get them to focus on specific goals instead of just random and fruitless acts of violence just for violence's sake. 3. Once they are focused, they could appoint leadership to issue demands and perhaps the UN could grant them an audience? Perhaps draw up a treaty?

Anyone who is familiar with "The Godfather" understands that what's going on isn't all that different from mob wars. You can hold out and act proud for only so long but when the horse's head winds up in your bed, you have to wake up and realize a truce might be the best way to go.

I know I'm going to get tons and tons of criticism for this idea but frankly I don't give a crap. You know how I am.

I have a suggestion - lob a couple of nukes at the ISIL headquarters and another at that monstrosity in the middle of the desert with the holy rock. And do it when it's that time where they all gather there.

We then send out armed patrols on the streets and all the Mooslums get rounded up and sent back to the Middle East

(flame alert - if you think this is serious, you're sicker than Beck)

isis or isil as the prezbo would say

should be easy to locate in their territories

they are the only ones that are armed

As many as possible

They feel the same way, only they have more money than you and more of them than you, and they're spread all around the world while your "army" chases its ass around trying to see where the mole will pop up next.

It's kind of silly, your position. It is inoperable within the confines of the present reality.

Hardly...the problem is that nobody has the stones to actually do what is required to eradicate ISIS.

Well true- most of us doing believe in genocide- which apparently is your solution.

Yes- I do have a problem with intentionally killing a few million children in order to kill a few thousand ISIS terrorists.

Missiles thrown at police in Molenbeek by Salah Abdeslam 'supporters' - their sick 'HERO'

Yo shithead,

those indivudals have not violated Belgium laws hence they were neither criminals nor terrorists

As many as possible

Yo shithead,

those indivudals have not violated Belgium laws hence they were neither criminals nor terrorists

what the fuck are you talking about

Salah Abdeslam is certainly a terrorist criminal you shithead

Yo shithead,

WHICH crime did Salah Abdeslam commit in BELGIUM?

I am a student of history, just as you are. But nobody knows everything of every aspect of history. And I did admit ignorance of the Koran's full teachings, so...and to be truthful, I've never read the Bible cover to cover either. I just get the gist of something first and ignore the fluff. The Old Testament is filled with fluff. Fluff gets in everywhere, even the New Testament. Fluff gets into the Koran, Fluff gets into even Buddhism. It's like a damned textile mill out there, there's so much fluff.

That's why meditation is so important. I wonder how many Islamic extremists actually sit down and quiet their minds to establish a direct link with Allah on a daily basis. I'm not talking about crouching like an obedient chorus dancer 5 times a day so that people won't stone you. (the devil's idea, I'm sure of it, precisely to cut off actual wide-open meditation while convincing the "faithful" that "they're covered" on that requirement....)

..I'm talking about real, actual quiet of the mind. This goes for Christians too. The words are all fluff. They are merely a device to transport the reader directly into contact with the Sublime. Anyone who gets hung up on their literal interpretation to serve a personal agenda, while they ignore all the balancing effects of the other words, has lost God or Allah. Of that I can assure you.
I haven't finished the Bible word for word either. I have read the Quran fully. You should try it.

PDF Quran :: Free Download

It's available in many languages.

And you think that's going to change any sane individual's mind that it's NOT the Devil's cult?
Not at all. I want people to be aware of of the "reasoning" behind radical Islam AND why Islam is termed by some as a religion of peace. Both sides are in there.

Reading it through will reveal many similarities between Islam and Christianity. It is only radical Islam that calls for Jihad and the killing of all no-believers (in Islam).

Here, I'll make it easy:

The Quran's Verses of Violence

Be sure to scroll down the page and read the calls for violence.

the link said:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

Yo shithead,

he committed his crimes in paris stupid ass

Yo shithead,

So why is Belgium involved ?

Belgium can not say that France can go to the middle east and commit atrocities with impunity.

French authorities must be indicted and tried for , among other crimes , genocide.

Otherwise, Belgium has no valid reason for arresting and prosecuting Salah Abdeslam .

Yo shithead,

Belgium can not say that France can go to the middle east and commit atrocities with impunity.

French authorities must be indicted and tried for , among other crimes , genocide.

Otherwise, Belgium has no valid reason for arresting and prosecuting Salah Abdeslam .

it is where he was hiding fuck wad

well it certainly looks like the police are within their rights arresting this turd

Yo shithead,

well it certainly looks like the police are within their rights arresting this turd

Is Belgium part of France ?

what the fuck is the matter with you

are you retard or what

with such stupid questions

Belgium acted in coordination with France you dump fuck

are you retard or what

WHY did Belgium coordinate with France, you stupid retarded son of bitch - if its citizens had committed NO CRIMES IN BELGIUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you retard or what

WHY did Belgium coordinate with France, you stupid retarded son of bitch - if its citizens had committed NO CRIMES IN BELGIUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because Belgium is not a sanctuary state dummy

you make yourself look more stupid with each post

genocide- which apparently is your solution.

Yes, it's much better to keep the children alive so you can drug them to chop off their genitals to pass on the tradition of LGBT mental illness.

Anyone promoting that can't weigh in on harming children from "a superior moral high ground"..killing them, mutilating them....what's the difference really?

The West & Islamic terrorists have made mistake each of them. The West wants to hate all Muslims because of the perverse and & disgusting acts of a few of them. The Islamics want to hate all Westerners because of the perverse and disgusting acts of a few of them. The trouble is that neither of the greater cultures have actively denounced their horrible fringe elements. And until they do, it looks like they're on board with them. And as long as they look like they're on board with them, the two larger cultures will mistakenly hate each other...When that sly asshole the devil is who they should both be hating on.

It reminds me of the playground and a really nasty girl I knew of. She was clever...quite the manipulator. Boys weren't even smart enough to evade her wile (they say the devil is a woman so?..) Anyway, her favorite game was to take two girls who would otherwise pretty much get along, divide them apart when she could get the chance and whisper rumors to one, then the other, until the two girls hated each other. Often they'd never be the wiser and the feuds lasted into highschool and beyond. The evil girl would always grin with satisfaction at her success. "Divide and conquer". Though there was nothing really to conquer. She just did it for pure wicked & sadistic enjoyment.

Last edited:
..many similarities between Islam and Christianity. It is only radical Islam that calls for Jihad and the killing of all no-believers (in Islam).

I believe Jihad is an extreme reaction to extremes that were already in place & escalating in the West. The West has gone into hyperdrive normalizing and then peddling just pure human depravity. That's why I was thinking of nicknaming this thread the "Caitlyn Jenner phenomenon" or words to that effect. All Isis would need in their recruiting office is a poster of Caitlyn Jenner and would-be radicals would be signing up with a line out the door and around the block to blow themselves up to keep that crap from being eventually taught to their kids as "normal"...

..Can you REALLY profess to not understand where they are coming from? Can any of us?

I was wondering how long it would take you to claim gays and trannies are in some way responsible for ISIS. I am a little gobsmacked it has taken this many pages. Too funny.

I wonder how they feel about single mothers? :lol:

We ask them what they want, then we blow the crap out of it so they know they'll never get it and they can go ahead and go home

Forum List

Back