How to sentence Trump, what is fair?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It seems to me that to stop the accusation that Trump was singled out for political purposes, the goal here is to take the same offense Trump committed and hand down a similar sentence.

So,

1. What is the felony charge?

2. What was the average sentence for it?

Go!!

If so, that would signal pure bias and targeting

Say it ain't so Joe.
They're trying to Jimmity-Jam some Al Capone-ish crap in there, only this guy's a president.

That's election interference. They should probably all hang for treason. Gotta get back to that in America. Clean some shit up.

I'd sentence him to six months for each count to run concurrently. Then stick him in Rikers for four months. That should cool his orange jets. If he shows remorse during the next month, I'd probate the sentences.

It seems to me that to stop the accusation that Trump was singled out for political purposes, the goal here is to take the same offense Trump committed and hand down a similar sentence.

So,

1. What is the felony charge?

2. What was the average sentence for it?

Go!!
No, don't go. That's just blowing smoke up your dead dog's a-s.

The punishment 'actually' served by Trump will be decided by the election.

Were you thinking that America still has a justice system?

Ok, so bookkeeping errors.

How many people have committed this felony and what happened to them?
There was no “bookkeeping error”.

They designated payments to their lawyer as “legal expenses” which is totally correct.

They are claiming this was to “hide” some other crime, but did not specify this “other crime”

The judge then instructed the jury they could makeup any reason for this imagined crime, which is exactly what the all Democrat jury did.

No, don't go. That's just blowing smoke up your dead dog's a-s.

The punishment 'actually' served by Trump will be decided by the election.

Were you thinking that America still has a justice system?
Wow!

Not one Left will answer the simple questions.

Not that I'm surprised.

I'd sentence him to six months for each count to run concurrently. Then stick him in Rikers for four months. That should cool his orange jets. If he shows remorse during the next month, I'd probate the sentences.
Thanks for showing the entire forum what an aspiring dictator you are.

Forum List

Back