How to stop the police from breaking the law, Arizona style.

Did you bother to read the article? The law bans people filming police within EIGHT FEET. People that close are interfering with the police and endangering themselves, the suspect and the officer. Beyond eight feet it’s still legal to film.
So people are filming an incident... A turns around and walks them back 100 yards because they can't film him with in 8 feet...

This will also be used as a reason to arrest people... Hey you were with in 8 feet turn off the phone or I am arresting you...

BTW, I have videos of someone giving the good cop shit for being a good cop. It goes both ways. That's why it's tough for me to climb on board the hassle the cop train. If one listens, most times you should be good. That lawyer one was very strange for me to watch. I didn't understand the cops point. And that lawyer did everything correct.

So people are filming an incident... A turns around and walks them back 100 yards because they can't film him with in 8 feet...

This will also be used as a reason to arrest people... Hey you were with in 8 feet turn off the phone or I am arresting you...
Hey Cowboy, I agree with you 100%. Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks for sticking to the constitution.

Now that's fking as odd as anything.

If the officer moved toward the filmer, that would be shown on the video, so not too likely that cops would be doing that.
It is already illegal to interfere in police going about there work...

US Police have on numerous occasions arrested Journalists reporting news... This will give them the excuse...

Ever think why no other 1st world country has this law?

BTW, I have videos of someone giving the good cop shit for being a good cop. It goes both ways. That's why it's tough for me to climb on board the hassle the cop train. If one listens, most times you should be good. That lawyer one was very strange for me to watch. I didn't understand the cops point. And that lawyer did everything correct.
what needs to happen is more of those good cops stopping or reporting the bad cops and either get them fired or correct their attitudes,,

what needs to happen is more of those good cops stopping or reporting the bad cops and either get them fired or correct their attitudes,,
yep, remove the dicks. I've experienced the dick cop in my life. I also realize how some fall victim to that after years of service and having to deal with the idiots of this nation. But the good cops must help us remove the dicks.

How many times have you seen people threatened, intimidated, even arrested, for legally filming police for much further than 8 feet? Just how do you think this law is going to work when the police are going to determine what 8 feet is? Suddenly, streets are only 8 feet wide. Suddenly the vision range of a cop is only 8 feet.

This will be abused.
Any links showing this? Don't usually see a cop arresting individuals for filming them. Not saying it doesn't happen, but never heard of this being a widespread issue.

the videos 20 mins long and I posted it 5 mins ago so you didnt have time to watch it,,
You can tell what is going in within the first 3 minutes. I did fast forward to the middled and end and the police put up with this guys BS at every step. Tell me at what point in the video I can see the policeman acting inappropriately, and I will make sure and watch that part.

Forum List

Back