How to take a simple movement and make it about them....again!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Back in the day, when blacks and WOMEN were being systematically look passed when it came to job opportunities in advancement and hiring, the federal government along with states instituted laws and guide lines to remedy these failures, thus the creation of AA. And for awhile it worked...women, ie white women, especially gained great strides in the job market, that was until the white man came along and highjacked the program because Tyrone got a promotion and Tom didn't or Tyrone's son got accepted to Harvard and Tom's son is stuck in community college. Never mind the fact, Tom's son is now Tyrone's boss, but thats another thread.....

Right now we have yet another movement in progress...the Black Lives Matter movement. It wasn't created to piss white people off, to deminish their presence here on earth or even level the playing field in this country....it was simply to expose to grand juries, to law enforement and to a people as a whole, that when we're systematically being profiled in police matters and end up dead and these cops all seem to walk scott free without any consequences of their actions....that hey, black lives do matter and the person you just murdered and we can all list the events....was a human being deserving his or her day in court......

Once again, a movement entending to expose injustices and its failures regarding black men, has now been highjacked by whites demanding that we celebrate all lives, that all lives matter...that all have opportunity in the job market, that all.........a rallying cry that only materializes when minorities demand a voice.

The irony in all this is as follows....prior to AA, does anyone of that period ever recall white men or whites in general demanding that all people are given access and opportunity to jobs and advancements? I don't recall it. Prior to BlackLivesMatter, does anyone recall anyone save for those involved...hearing white people rally for justice for these victims or demanding equal access to justice for all people??? I don't recall any....why then every time we blacks demand fairness, white people always highjack our movements and make it about them?

White people rules dictate they are the ones that determine what something means no matter what you claim it means. The sooner Black people get this through their heads and spend that energy on waking up our community regarding the desire for whites to produce obstacles for us, the better off we will be. Dont get me wrong. BLM is a noble movement but it is doomed to failure. Whites in general will simply find another way to achieve their goal. This has been historically documented from the vagrancy Black Codes following the Civil War, Jim Crow, and the current police state that exists in predominately Black economically disadvantaged communities

Back in the day, when blacks and WOMEN were being systematically look passed when it came to job opportunities in advancement and hiring, the federal government along with states instituted laws and guide lines to remedy these failures, thus the creation of AA. And for awhile it worked...women, ie white women, especially gained great strides in the job market, that was until the white man came along and highjacked the program because Tyrone got a promotion and Tom didn't or Tyrone's son got accepted to Harvard and Tom's son is stuck in community college. Never mind the fact, Tom's son is now Tyrone's boss, but thats another thread.....

Right now we have yet another movement in progress...the Black Lives Matter movement. It wasn't created to piss white people off, to deminish their presence here on earth or even level the playing field in this country....it was simply to expose to grand juries, to law enforement and to a people as a whole, that when we're systematically being profiled in police matters and end up dead and these cops all seem to walk scott free without any consequences of their actions....that hey, black lives do matter and the person you just murdered and we can all list the events....was a human being deserving his or her day in court......

Once again, a movement entending to expose injustices and its failures regarding black men, has now been highjacked by whites demanding that we celebrate all lives, that all lives matter...that all have opportunity in the job market, that all.........a rallying cry that only materializes when minorities demand a voice.

The irony in all this is as follows....prior to AA, does anyone of that period ever recall white men or whites in general demanding that all people are given access and opportunity to jobs and advancements? I don't recall it. Prior to BlackLivesMatter, does anyone recall anyone save for those involved...hearing white people rally for justice for these victims or demanding equal access to justice for all people??? I don't recall any....why then every time we blacks demand fairness, white people always highjack our movements and make it about them?

You come off as an advocate for segregation

Because we are ready for race to no longer matter. Ever. In any issue.

We are ready to move on from race.

Unfortunately the left and many blacks are not. They cling to race the way us right wingers cling to religion and guns I suppose.

But until then.....cops will keep saturating HIGH CRIME AREAS (regardless of race).

Oh...and please...show us all the murders committed by cops who weren't prosecuted??? There's 1,000,000 cops doing 3 BILLION hours of cop work per year. If it's "systematic" and common....you should be able to give at least 10,000 incidents of a cop committing MURDER and not being prosecuted. Don't worry...I'll wait....

• We demand an end to all forms of discrimination and the full recognition of our human rights.
  • We demand an immediate end to police brutality and the murder of Black people and all oppressed people.
  • We demand full, living wage employment for our people.
  • We demand decent housing fit for the shelter of human beings and an end to gentrification.
  • We demand an end to the school to prison pipeline & quality education for all.
  • We demand freedom from mass incarceration and an end to the prison industrial complex.
  • We demand a racial justice agenda from the White House that is inclusive of our shared fate as Black men, women, trans and gender-nonconforming people. Not My Brother’s Keeper, but Our Children’s Keeper.
  • We demand access to affordable healthy food for our neighborhoods.
  • We demand an aggressive attack against all laws, policies, and entities that disenfranchise any community from expressing themselves at the ballot.
  • We demand a public education system that teaches the rich history of Black people and celebrates the contributions we have made to this country and the world.
  • We demand the release of all U.S. political prisoners.
  • We demand an end to the military industrial complex that incentivizes private corporations to profit off of the death and destruction of Black and Brown communities across the globe.

----
these people are entitled nut jobs.

Being a civilized people is the obstacle whites have created for blacks

White people rules dictate they are the ones that determine what something means no matter what you claim it means. The sooner Black people get this through their heads and spend that energy on waking up our community regarding the desire for whites to produce obstacles for us, the better off we will be. Dont get me wrong. BLM is a noble movement but it is doomed to failure. Whites in general will simply find another way to achieve their goal. This has been historically documented from the vagrancy Black Codes following the Civil War, Jim Crow, and the current police state that exists in predominately Black economically disadvantaged communities

I agree....I also hate it when we demand a place at the table, white people always manage to make up the menu. But yes, we need to expose our own failures and address them also.

I agree....I also hate it when we demand a place at the table, white people always manage to make up the menu. But yes, we need to expose our own failures and address them also.
The worst thing to do is expose our failures to whites though. They will only use it to make it harder.

The worst thing to do is expose our failures to whites though. They will only use it to make it harder.

Listen, its no secret that we got issues in our communities. White people will always find a reason to take exception.....still we must push forward and make this about us and getting our lives to matter every second of every hour of the day.

Sad when a one-trick pony does its one trick so poorly.

The reality is that you negroes need to stop worrying about bullshit like this. It is only intended to get you distracted. Instead, you need to be more worried about finding a fucking job and taking care of your own!

The reality is that you negroes need to stop worrying about bullshit like this. It is only intended to get you distracted. Instead, you need to be more worried about finding a fucking job and taking care of your own!

You are so right grandpa-pa....now, reach into your diaper and make sure that shit your sittin on hasn't gone to your brain.....you meat head fuck!!

Forum List

Back