How Trump could fix Obamacare.......

I was responding to a direct question.

If you don't like it, tough shit.

Wait let me search you like I am searching for Emerging market stocks.....................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Take your pills kid
Thanks honey bunch

Did I mention that I own Russian securities?

Sberbank of Russia for one
Did I mention that you are totally fullofshyte?

I own 93 shares of Sberbank of Russia.......................

You own empty Bud Light bottles

LOL ya'll Googling Sberbank............................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I love it

Since both parties have completely failed us on health care, I guess it's easier to just point at the other guy.

Yeah!! Both parties!!
How did Democrats fail us on health care, by adding millions to the rolls of health insurance coverage?
The ACA is a ridiculous, bloated piece of crap that maintains our insane 7-headed health delivery/payment hyrdra (Individual, Group, VA, Medicare, Medicaid, Workers Comp & Indigent), and any honest person has to admit that insurance companies are pulling out of it, leaving many with little or choices. Not to mention the fact that the plans people can afford have high deductibles that they can't afford.

It's a joke, a bad joke. The only bigger joke is the lie that the GOP told us for eight years, that they had a better plan.

I know the partisan Democrats are politically obligated to defend and spin for the ACA. I'm under no such obligation.
The ACA can be improved, and thats all that need to be done, short of universal health care.
The Democrats could have expanded the current Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement public/private system to all, but they didn't have the balls.

As I said, they failed us.

Balls? Look at you! Disingenuous to the core.

One party wants to solve the problem. One doesn't. That makes them different. It makes supporters if each different.

Forum List

Back