How Trump could fix Obamacare.......

The exchanges cover 3% of Americans and not all are failing, so the Obamacare 'implosion' they talk about is only about a very small percentage of Americans.

Back your shit up liar. I'll call your stupid shit out every time.

1. As of March 2017, 10 million Americans enrolled on the exchanges.

https://downloads.cms.gov/files/effectuated-enrollment-snapshot-report-06-12-17.pdf

2. Population of the U.S. 325 million

3. 10 million out of 325 million = 3%

lol, now fuck off and have someone change your diaper.

LOL, how many exchanges have failed liar?
How many co-ops have failed liar?
How many companies have pulled out of the ACA?

C'mon liar.

Let's stick to your mentally retarded claim that I was lying when I said the exchanges cover about 3% of the population, okay?

Do you wish to repeat your claim in the face of irrefutable facts? lol

Let's tell the truth about the failure of the Law, ummkay? White washing doesn't make the law work. Cretin.

The exchanges cover 3% of Americans and not all are failing, so the Obamacare 'implosion' they talk about is only about a very small percentage of Americans.

Back your shit up liar. I'll call your stupid shit out every time.

1. As of March 2017, 10 million Americans enrolled on the exchanges.

https://downloads.cms.gov/files/effectuated-enrollment-snapshot-report-06-12-17.pdf

2. Population of the U.S. 325 million

3. 10 million out of 325 million = 3%

lol, now fuck off and have someone change your diaper.

LOL, how many exchanges have failed liar?
How many co-ops have failed liar?
How many companies have pulled out of the ACA?

C'mon liar.

Let's stick to your mentally retarded claim that I was lying when I said the exchanges cover about 3% of the population, okay?

Do you wish to repeat your claim in the face of irrefutable facts? lol

Let's tell the truth about the failure of the Law, ummkay? White washing doesn't make the law work. Cretin.

Show a gram of character and apologize for falsely accusing me of lying.

OK stupid. He signed an executive order. He has no authority to enact, end nor reenact a fucking tax without Congress.

His action has had no effect anyway.

Idiot.

Trump still enforcing Obamacare mandate
Trumps actions are frustrating you.....................and motivating you to respond to me which is great

PS. If the IRS acted on Trumps signature that is quite real, as Trump repealed the tax with his sig...................

Next

If Trump repealed the tax then why is it included in the current legislation waiting for a vote?

OK stupid. He signed an executive order. He has no authority to enact, end nor reenact a fucking tax without Congress.

Idiot.

Trumps actions are frustrating you.....................and motivating you to respond to me which is great

PS. If the IRS acted on Trumps signature that is quite real, as Trump repealed the tax with his sig...................

Next

Treasury is still enforcing the tax.
IRS weakens enforcement of Obamacare individual mandate: Report

Obamacare can not be fixed... its far too fucked up... fact

Idiot.

Next

Treasury is still enforcing the tax.
Treasury does not enforce taxes...........................

But perhaps you forgot about the IRS being as stupid as you are

PS, by the way the IRS is not enforcing the mandate asshole

IRS won't reject tax returns if they do not include Obamacare disclosures

Next moron

Its impossible to obama care... its far too fucked up. Fact

Since both parties have completely failed us on health care, I guess it's easier to just point at the other guy.

Yeah!! Both parties!!
How did Democrats fail us on health care, by adding millions to the rolls of health insurance coverage?
The ACA is a ridiculous, bloated piece of crap that maintains our insane 7-headed health delivery/payment hyrdra (Individual, Group, VA, Medicare, Medicaid, Workers Comp & Indigent), and any honest person has to admit that insurance companies are pulling out of it, leaving many with little or choices. Not to mention the fact that the plans people can afford have high deductibles that they can't afford.

It's a joke, a bad joke. The only bigger joke is the lie that the GOP told us for eight years, that they had a better plan.

I know the partisan Democrats are politically obligated to defend and spin for the ACA. I'm under no such obligation.

Since both parties have completely failed us on health care, I guess it's easier to just point at the other guy.

Yeah!! Both parties!!
How did Democrats fail us on health care, by adding millions to the rolls of health insurance coverage?
The ACA is a ridiculous, bloated piece of crap that maintains our insane 7-headed health delivery/payment hyrdra (Individual, Group, VA, Medicare, Medicaid, Workers Comp & Indigent), and any honest person has to admit that insurance companies are pulling out of it, leaving many with little or choices. Not to mention the fact that the plans people can afford have high deductibles that they can't afford.

It's a joke, a bad joke. The only bigger joke is the lie that the GOP told us for eight years, that they had a better plan.

I know the partisan Democrats are politically obligated to defend and spin for the ACA. I'm under no such obligation.
The ACA can be improved, and thats all that need to be done, short of universal health care.

Right, and remind us of when you said that Donald Trump would never be President
He still isn't
OK if you say so it must be true.

Next
he is sure no the president of the people after losing by so many million votes.

Yeah!! Both parties!!

The ACA can be improved, and thats all that need to be done, short of universal health care.

The ACA can not be improved as it can never be self sustaining like it was designed to be

Yeah!! Both parties!!

The Democrats could have expanded the current Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement public/private system to all, but they didn't have the balls.

As I said, they failed us.

Forum List

Back