How Trump could fix Obamacare.......

Since both parties have completely failed us on health care, I guess it's easier to just point at the other guy.

Yeah!! Both parties!!
How did Democrats fail us on health care, by adding millions to the rolls of health insurance coverage?
The ACA is a ridiculous, bloated piece of crap that maintains our insane 7-headed health delivery/payment hyrdra (Individual, Group, VA, Medicare, Medicaid, Workers Comp & Indigent), and any honest person has to admit that insurance companies are pulling out of it, leaving many with little or choices. Not to mention the fact that the plans people can afford have high deductibles that they can't afford.

It's a joke, a bad joke. The only bigger joke is the lie that the GOP told us for eight years, that they had a better plan.

I know the partisan Democrats are politically obligated to defend and spin for the ACA. I'm under no such obligation.
The ACA can be improved, and thats all that need to be done, short of universal health care.
The Democrats could have expanded the current Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement public/private system to all, but they didn't have the balls.

As I said, they failed us.

Hillary has the balls

The exchanges cover 3% of Americans and not all are failing, so the Obamacare 'implosion' they talk about is only about a very small percentage of Americans.
Right, and remind us of when you said that Donald Trump would never be President
He still isn't
OK if you say so it must be true.

Next
he is sure no the president of the people after losing by so many million votes.
A sentence needs a noun and a verb.........................

Since both parties have completely failed us on health care, I guess it's easier to just point at the other guy.

Yeah!! Both parties!!
How did Democrats fail us on health care, by adding millions to the rolls of health insurance coverage?
The ACA is a ridiculous, bloated piece of crap that maintains our insane 7-headed health delivery/payment hyrdra (Individual, Group, VA, Medicare, Medicaid, Workers Comp & Indigent), and any honest person has to admit that insurance companies are pulling out of it, leaving many with little or choices. Not to mention the fact that the plans people can afford have high deductibles that they can't afford.

It's a joke, a bad joke. The only bigger joke is the lie that the GOP told us for eight years, that they had a better plan.

I know the partisan Democrats are politically obligated to defend and spin for the ACA. I'm under no such obligation.
The ACA can be improved, and thats all that need to be done, short of universal health care.

The ACA can not be improved as it can never be self sustaining like it was designed to be
Please explain why.

Yeah!! Both parties!!

The Democrats could have expanded the current Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement public/private system to all, but they didn't have the balls.

You wouldn't have wanted it that way

Yeah!! Both parties!!

I push for that pretty much every day here.

Yeah!! Both parties!!

The ACA can not be improved as it can never be self sustaining like it was designed to be
Please explain why.

Because insurers are pulling out, which forces rates up drastically, by so much in fact that no person realistically can afford the premium. If the carriers absorb the loss then they either go bankrupt or pull out which begins this process again. Obamacare is already dead

Under which ID?

LOL so what you do here means something in your little mind....................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Please explain why.

Because insurers are pulling out, which forces rates up drastically, by so much in fact that no person realistically can afford the premium. If the carriers absorb the loss then they either go bankrupt or pull out which begins this process again. Obamacare is already dead
So you would rather have the pos that republican have proposed. Dreck so bad that even members of congress and their staff do not have to purchase it.

Please explain why.

So you would rather have the pos that republican have proposed. Dreck so bad that even members of congress and their staff do not have to purchase it.

Absolutely, as the GOP plan has a chance to be self sustaining, thus the people insured under it have insurance. If Obamacare is not replaced it will totally fail leaving 100 percent of it's users uninsured. Do you want that?

Under which ID?
Funny.

Please click on the last few words of my sig. Second issue down.

Please click here for a link to the search page and several of my posts on this: Search Results for Query: supplement | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I won't expect an admission.

Under which ID?
Funny.

Please click here for a link to the search page and several of my posts on this: Search Results for Query: supplement | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

LOL as if you are so important that people want to search your post here. Mac you are delusional

Under which ID?
Funny.

LOL as if you are so important that people want to search your post here. Mac you are delusional
I was responding to a direct question.

If you don't like it, tough shit.

Under which ID?
Funny.

Wait let me search you like I am searching for Emerging market stocks.....................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Take your pills kid

Under which ID?
Funny.

Wait let me search you like I am searching for Emerging market stocks.....................

Take your pills kid
Thanks honey bunch

Under which ID?
Funny.

Take your pills kid
Thanks honey bunch

Did I mention that I own Russian securities?

Sberbank of Russia for one

Funny.

Take your pills kid
Thanks honey bunch

Did I mention that you are totally fullofshyte?

First he should reenact the tax, then do nothing, because Obamacare will then fail as all insurers will run away. Then when no one has health coverage Trump should address the Congress and Senate on TV saying merely that the Constitution does not grant the power to pass laws to the President, and remind them that this is their responsibility. If they fail, no one has coverage..............Then it's on them, as it is now.
A simple federal solution will work best.

End the drug war to help pay for healthcare.

First he should reenact the tax, then do nothing, because Obamacare will then fail as all insurers will run away. Then when no one has health coverage Trump should address the Congress and Senate on TV saying merely that the Constitution does not grant the power to pass laws to the President, and remind them that this is their responsibility. If they fail, no one has coverage..............Then it's on them, as it is now.
A simple federal solution will work best.

End the drug war to help pay for healthcare.
How many decades have we been trying to end the drug war? It will never happen

Take your pills kid
Thanks honey bunch

Did I mention that you are totally fullofshyte?

I own 93 shares of Sberbank of Russia.......................

You own empty Bud Light bottles

Forum List

Back