How Trump Happened

I listen to this guy a lot. He has a take on how Trump came to be POTUS. Enjoy.

Here is a link to a far better video on that very subject...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

( albeit quite profane, much briefer and funnier, easier to digest, and more accurate than Smerconish's dissertation-like offering )

Courtesy of British comic and commentator and host "Jonathon Pie"...

A shattering op-ed piece by a self-confessed Leftist...

Served-up in emotional-rant format, hard on the heels of the election itself...

More "F-Bombs" than you can shake a stick at, but, nevertheless... spot-on...

Lest we forget...

Oh! It's because the Dems ran a candidate who got 3 million more people to vote for her and they didn't sufficiently con dupes like Trump did.

Thanks for that. I'm so ready to take responsibility for the damage that Trump is doing. It's not the fault of those who voted FOR him. That would be crazy talk.

( albeit quite profane, much briefer and funnier, easier to digest, and more accurate than Smerconish's dissertation-like offering )

Lest we forget...

Oh! It's because the Dems ran a candidate who got 3 million more people to vote for her and they didn't sufficiently con dupes like Trump did.

Thanks for that. I'm so ready to take responsibility for the damage that Trump is doing. It's not the fault of those who voted FOR him. That would be crazy talk.

No, it's because the Dems ignored flyover country and labeled half their countrymen as Deplorables...

No, it's because the Dems ran a candidate with more horns on her than a desert lizard...

No, it's because the Dems routinely engage in public shaming and faux outrage directed against those who disagree with them...

No, it's because the Dems arrogantly abandoned their old Midwestern Blue Collar White Working Class base...

And on and on and on...

You clearly missed the glaringly obvious and stunningly accurate points to be found within that video clip...

It's called "existing in a state of denial"...

My condolences...

If you (collectively) ever shake-off that state of denial, and compensate for those weaknesses, you'll be un-stoppable...

Fortunately, for our system of checks-and-balances, ya'll have not yet figured that out, or can't bring yourselves to publicly act on it... :21:

Last edited:

Lest we forget...

No, it's because the Dems ignored flyover country and labeled half their countrymen as Deplorables...

No, it's because the Dems ran a candidate with more horns on her than a desert lizard...

No, it's because the Dems routinely engage in public shaming and faux outrage directed against those who disagree with them...

No, it's because the Dems arrogantly abandoned their old Midwestern Blue Collar White Working Class base...

And on and on and on...

You clearly missed the glaringly obvious and stunningly accurate points to be found within that video clip...

My condolences...

If you (collectively) ever shake-off that state of denial, and compensate for those weaknesses, you'll be un-stoppable...

Fortunately, for our system of checks-and-balances, ya'll have not yet figured that out, or can't bring yourselves to publicly act on it... :21:

What did Republicans label half their countrymen?
How many horns does Trump have?
Do republicans shame their opponents?
Did Republicans abandon the urban working class?

Your list is worthless.

Lest we forget...

And on and on and on...

My condolences...

What did Republicans label half their countrymen?
How many horns does Trump have?
Do republicans shame their opponents?
Did Republicans abandon the urban working class?

Your list is worthless.

All Trump needs to do is gin up another big war. Then, the left and right will unite behind him. Happens every time. Apparently many Americans like war.

President Starts a War? Congress Yawns. Threatens to End One? CONDEMNATION

Last week’s bipartisan Senate vote to rebuke President Trump for his decision to remove troops from Syria and Afghanistan unfortunately tells us a lot about what is wrong with Washington, DC. While the two parties loudly bicker about minor issues, when it comes to matters like endless wars overseas they enthusiastically join together. With few exceptions, Republicans and Democrats lined up to admonish the president for even suggesting that it’s time for US troops to come home from Afghanistan and Syria.

The amendment, proposed by the Senate Majority Leader and passed overwhelmingly by both parties, warns that a “precipitous withdrawal of United States forces from the on-going fight…in Syria and Afghanistan, could allow terrorists to regroup.” As one opponent of the amendment correctly pointed out, a withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan is hardly “precipitous” since they’ve been there for nearly 18 years! And with al-Qaeda and ISIS largely defeated in Syria a withdrawal from that country would hardly be “precipitous” after almost five years of unauthorized US military action.
President Starts a War? Congress Yawns - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

I'm shocked that you don't have any actual numbers to support your whine.

I gave you an actual description.
The top marginal rate was 70% before Reagan started fucking with it.

That worked just fine.

I gave you an actual description.

With no actual numbers.

The Wealthy paid a healthy share of the taxes, as they should.

What is your definition (percentile) of these wealthy?
When was this mythical "once upon a time"?
What was the healthy share?

Numbers and dates, not just your feelings.

Forum List

Back