How Trump Takes Command of His Interviews.

Lets see, he insinuates that a woman questioning him in a debate as the moderator is on the rag, calls the constitution unconstitutional, and plans to spend (what one conservative group figures) is 400-600B on an immigration plan.
Trump's Immigration Plan to Cost $166 Billion or More: Politico

He fails as a human being,
He fails as a practicioner of government,
He fails as a fiscal conservative

I would love to hear what he would have to do to make you dislike him either as a person or a candidate.
If, by some chance, The Donald were to gain the White House, then he would probably buy as many experts as he needed, and let them run things, and spend his own time, split between signing things, and giving Camp David a make-over. Oh, that, and bitch-slapping Mexico, and our trading partners.

Ignorance is bliss for the extreme rightwingers.

There is no budget for the potus to "buy as many experts as he needed" and it is illegal for him to "let them run things"!

Only a T-Rump supporter could be this stupid! :lol:

Not true. MOST RW supporters are that stupid. Trump just speaks for all the people that were bullies in HS. This is their opportunity to show off again and prove why they never had any power after school.

As it turns out most regular people enjoy success by being smarer and working harder than others.. being an A-hole...not so much.

liberals are hilarious, moronic HYPOCRITES.

AND CLUELESS TO BOOT!!
Trump has struck a chord with people offended by the Left's pandering to minorities. Americans sense of fairness is offended by the Left's pandering to people who SNUCK IN and didnt take the LEGAL ROUTE the way their ancestors did.

Silly me. I was under the impression that our ancestors bullied their way onto this continent and stole it from the former occupants. MUCH MUCH better than coming here with the insidious plan to pick our lettuce.

How well do you imagine a blowhard like T-Rump would be doing trying to put together some allies to fight ISIS?

Allies? To share all that beautiful oil with? No way man! Trump doesn't need allies to take care of ISIS. We're talking 5th Century barbarians. No match for what Trump is going to unleash on them. And IF you wish to stand up for these sub-human degenerates, I hope he takes you out as well. Send your ass down to Gitmo for some hot arab monkey sex!

There is no budget for the potus to "buy as many experts as he needed" and it is illegal for him to "let them run things"!

Uhhhhh... yeah... sure...

There is no "budget" for putting Experts (to his liking) into the various Secretary-level slots in the Cabinet...

There is no "budget" for appointing Experts (to his liking) into Under-Secretary and Minion slots.

I suggest a second cup of coffee.

Your synapses are clearly misfiring this morning.

Trump has his own money you mindless left-wing idiot

Hating the stupid RWers does not automatically make one a "left winger".

And speaking of stupid RWers...what does the Donald's money have to do with taking control of interviews?

Are you suggesting that the Donald ":buys" responses from those that intervue him? Wouldn't that be dishonest?

...And IF you wish to stand up for these sub-human degenerates, I hope he takes you out as well. Send your ass down to Gitmo for some hot arab monkey sex!

laughing-o.gif

==========================================

805197.jpg

There is no "budget" for putting Experts (to his liking) into the various Secretary-level slots in the Cabinet...

There is no "budget" for appointing Experts (to his liking) into Under-Secretary and Minion slots.

:rofl:

Are you out of breath from all that backpedalling?

Now suddenly T-Rump has to give them jobs as civil servants instead of just "buying" them.

And yes, it is ironic for you accuse others of having misfiring synapses given that yours are obviously DOA this morning.

...Silly me. I was under the impression that our ancestors bullied their way onto this continent and stole it from the former occupants...
Nature de-selected the 'previous occupants'.

Shit happens.

...MUCH MUCH better than coming here with the insidious plan to pick our lettuce.
Yes, it was much better, wasn't it?

And, that same aggressiveness is re-awakening, once again, apparently, to begin reversing the effects of the present lame-ass Invasion of the Peasants.

Fun, ain't it?

And speaking of stupid RWers...what does the Donald's money have to do with taking control of interviews?

Are you suggesting that the Donald ":buys" responses from those that intervue him? Wouldn't that be dishonest?

i'm pretty sure the definition of taking control of an interview involves ones actions and not money.

why do you "hate" "stupid RWers" when you dont seem very bright yourself?

Lets see, he insinuates that a woman questioning him in a debate as the moderator is on the rag, calls the constitution unconstitutional, and plans to spend (what one conservative group figures) is 400-600B on an immigration plan.
Trump's Immigration Plan to Cost $166 Billion or More: Politico

He fails as a human being,
He fails as a practicioner of government,
He fails as a fiscal conservative

I would love to hear what he would have to do to make you dislike him either as a person or a candidate.
If, by some chance, The Donald were to gain the White House, then he would probably buy as many experts as he needed, and let them run things, and spend his own time, split between signing things, and giving Camp David a make-over. Oh, that, and bitch-slapping Mexico, and our trading partners.

Not true. MOST RW supporters are that stupid. Trump just speaks for all the people that were bullies in HS. This is their opportunity to show off again and prove why they never had any power after school.

As it turns out most regular people enjoy success by being smarer and working harder than others.. being an A-hole...not so much.

AND CLUELESS TO BOOT!!
Trump has struck a chord with people offended by the Left's pandering to minorities. Americans sense of fairness is offended by the Left's pandering to people who SNUCK IN and didnt take the LEGAL ROUTE the way their ancestors did.

Silly me. I was under the impression that our ancestors bullied their way onto this continent and stole it from the former occupants. MUCH MUCH better than coming here with the insidious plan to pick our lettuce.

silly me; i was under the impression it's the year 2015; not the 1600's

speaking of impressions; i get the impressions some of the very same people regurgitating stupid talking points about "stolen land" are of the very same ethnic group responsible for that; but somehow think they get a free pass to live on "stolen land" by pointing fingers at others.
you'd think they'd follow their own stated values and just leave but no...................

Now suddenly T-Rump has to give them jobs as civil servants instead of just "buying" them.

And yes, it is ironic for you accuse others of having misfiring synapses given that yours are obviously DOA this morning.
Backpedaling?

Hardly.

That was my intent, all along.

You just assumed something different.

Not my problem.

When you're the President, you can find money in a thousand-and-one places in the Federal budget.

You can stuff your people into Cabinet and underling slots, you can conjure-up Special Committees and Task Forces, you can create Advisory Panels, etc, etc, etc... all well-funded and with as long a tenure as you like.

If you believe otherwise, you're fooling yourself.

And, while we're at it, why-in-the-world are you picking nits over this?

Me saying that Trump would buy the experts he needs, to run the country, is both literal truth and metaphorical prediction.

Have you always suffered from Acute Over-Reliance Upon Literalism, or are you just being intentionally obtuse here, for your own purposes?

In either event, you're not exactly impressing people with this picayune little sortie into Grammar Nazi territory.

But... that's your choice.. and your cross to bear... not mine.

Now... if you're done pissing into the wind and getting your own pants-cuffs stinky-wet...

Can we move-on now?

i'm pretty sure the definition of taking control of an interview involves ones actions and not money.

What's to like about a group of people that vote against their own best interests?

You think I'm not very bright? I'm crushed! :lol:

If YOUR IQ is in the 150's I can accept that.

AND CLUELESS TO BOOT!!

Ya silly you...you don't understand the meaning of the word "ancestors".

AND CLUELESS TO BOOT!!

translation: you got nothing.. thanks

The observation stands.

If, by some chance, The Donald obtained the Presidency, he would buy the experts needed to run the country, and spend his time (1) signing things and (2) giving Camp David a make-over.

=================================

Translation (for those suffering from an Acute Over-Reliance Upon Literalism) for those lightweights who require it:

If Trump becomes President, he will delegate much of the running of the country to others, and spend his time outside the trenches, playing with the macro-level stuff, as well as improving his golf game.

AND CLUELESS TO BOOT!!

translation: you got nothing.. thanks

Note: "translation" is not equal to "meaning" You have less than nothing.

What's to like about a group of people that vote against their own best interests?

You think I'm not very bright? I'm crushed! :lol:

If YOUR IQ is in the 150's I can accept that.

YAWN
another self-impressed, no common sense loser lying to himself

let's have that conversation about who votes against their own interests ok?

Black teenage unemployment under obama over 50%. let's let in millions more illegals
who votes against their own interests?

Backpedaling?

Hardly.

That was my intent, all along.

You just assumed something different.

Not my problem.

When you're the President, you can find money in a thousand-and-one places in the Federal budget.

You can stuff your people into Cabinet and underling slots, you can conjure-up Special Committees and Task Forces, you can create Advisory Panels, etc, etc, etc... all well-funded and with as long a tenure as you like.

If you believe otherwise, you're fooling yourself.

And, while we're at it, why-in-the-world are you picking nits over this?

Me saying that Trump would buy the experts he needs, to run the country, is both literal truth and metaphorical prediction.

Have you always suffered from Acute Over-Reliance Upon Literalism, or are you just being intentionally obtuse here, for your own purposes?

In either event, you're not exactly impressing people with this picayune little sortie into Grammar Nazi territory.

But... that's your choice.. and your cross to bear... not mine.

Now... if you're done pissing into the wind and getting your own pants-cuffs stinky-wet...

Can we move-on now?

Thank you for proving my point that you are utterly clueless as to how the job of being the POTUS actually works.

In order to "buy" these "experts" T-Rump will have to actually understand what each of those jobs are to begin with so he can know what qualifications they will need in order to be able to do those jobs.

T-Rump doesn't have that kind of knowledge and if he has to "buy" an "expert" with that kind of knowledge then he is going to end up with an organization where he is just an empty suit performing ceremonial duties while someone like Dick Cheney actually runs the nation.

That didn't work out well the last time your side tried that so what makes you imagine that trying it again is going to produce different results?

Oh right, you just believe that it will be the "greatest" because T-Rump says that it will be!

Way to set yourself to become T-Rump's chump!

Forum List

Back