How Trump's tax returns can be viewed by House Committees....

Ok then: So the whole "pussy-grabbing" claim didn't do it. The "Russkie colluding" and "obstruction" things didn't do it. The "two scoops" kerfuffle didn't do it. The "OMFGWTFBBQ Trump is going to start a war with North Korea!!!" thingy didn't do it. The Melania using unsecured servers to send emails thing didn't do it.

So is this "Trump's taxes" thingy going to be the big story that will finally put Mike Pence in the White House? Inquiring minds want to know.

You idiots are truly sad, pathetic case studies. Face up to it and accept the reality that Hillary lost. She is not, nor will she ever be your President. No matter what.
:laughing0301:
Actually, dummy, the fact that you cultists don't care about any of those things reflects more on you than it does on anyone else. "Let that sink in."

You're right. I couldn't give a rat's ass if he shoots a double-barrel shotgun down 5th Avenue and hits three winos, two street whores, and two crack dealers. He's still the President of the greatest country in the world, and I can't wait for 2020 to arrive so I can vote for him again.

Let that sink in, sweetheart. :11:

Ok then: So the whole "pussy-grabbing" claim didn't do it. The "Russkie colluding" and "obstruction" things didn't do it. The "two scoops" kerfuffle didn't do it. The "OMFGWTFBBQ Trump is going to start a war with North Korea!!!" thingy didn't do it. The Melania using unsecured servers to send emails thing didn't do it.

So is this "Trump's taxes" thingy going to be the big story that will finally put Mike Pence in the White House? Inquiring minds want to know.

You idiots are truly sad, pathetic case studies. Face up to it and accept the reality that Hillary lost. She is not, nor will she ever be your President. No matter what.
Actually, dummy, the fact that you cultists don't care about any of those things reflects more on you than it does on anyone else. "Let that sink in."

You're right. I couldn't give a rat's ass if he shoots a double-barrel shotgun down 5th Avenue and hits three winos, two street whores, and two crack dealers. He's still the President of the greatest country in the world, and I can't wait for 2020 to arrive so I can vote for him again.

Oh, we already know. Trump has turned your brains, ethics, and morality to tapioca.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've yet to meet a leftist on this board that isn't anything just shy of a theoretical physicist.
How unsettling for you and your family. I weep for the pain this has caused you all.

What pain? You think I am agonizing over your claims of educational prowess?
Yes, clearly. Notice that is now all you want to talk about, and you're the one who brought it up. So yes, clearly.

I brought up pain?
Zzzzzzzzzz

Anyhoo, let's review:

10 years of Trump's tax returns will be made public in 2019.

And , well, that about sums it up!

Under what law?

Oh, we already know. Trump has turned your brains, ethics, and morality to tapioca.

Whatthefuckever.

How unsettling for you and your family. I weep for the pain this has caused you all.

Yes, clearly. Notice that is now all you want to talk about, and you're the one who brought it up. So yes, clearly.

I brought up pain?
Zzzzzzzzzz

Anyhoo, let's review:

Under what law?
"Through section 6103 of the Internal Revenue Code, those three committees can request 10 years of Trump's tax documents from the Secretary of the Treasury. They can then vote to make the returns public." - Business insider.

Section 6103:
26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

I brought up pain?
Zzzzzzzzzz

Anyhoo, let's review:

Under what law?
Got it now?

What this thread has AMPLY proven, is that Trump ass-kissers are scared shitless of what the orange fraud's tax returns would reveal......OTHERWISE, they would not be so damn much against such exposure....

The only other moron who is in a panic about this issue is Trump himself.......LOL
I dont think any trump supporter is afraid if what is in his records, I think why you get so much pushback is because they dont like the Democrats running roughshod over the law, and it seems the left is out to deface and impeach trump under any circumstances, even if they have to fabricate allegations from out of context information.

What this thread has AMPLY proven, is that Trump ass-kissers are scared shitless of what the orange fraud's tax returns would reveal......OTHERWISE, they would not be so damn much against such exposure....

The only other moron who is in a panic about this issue is Trump himself.......LOL
I dont think any trump supporter is afraid if what is in his records, I think why you get so much pushback is because they dont like the Democrats running roughshod over the law, and it seems the left is out to deface and impeach trump under any circumstances, even if they have to fabricate allegations from out of context information.
Well gee, that sure is thoughtful of them to pause form chanting "Lock her up!!" long enough to express such nuanced concerns.

Come on.

This means any information gained there can never be disclosed to anyone not in the session, nor the public.
But, the committee that requests and receives Trump's tax returns can simply vote to make them public . So the legal hurdles being tossed about in this thread are kind of moot.
Ok, I didnt read that in the law, but then I'm no law expert. I had assumed that the secrecy provision meant confidentiality unless authorized release was granted by the person whom the tax returns belonged to.

I was unaware that Congress could vote to violate the law and bypass the secrecy conditions.
they would not be violating the law, as it allows them to vote to make them public.
That's where I'm getting hung up. Where in the law does it state they can vote to make his records public, and bypass the secrecy conditions that are required due to being a closed executive session?

The IRS has already reviewed his taxes / audited them and found nothing ... So of course Democrats want the proven criminal who has a record of manufacturing and withholding evidence to knowingly send 2 innocent people to jail to take a look.

Mueller has already founded a way to get around the law that protects attorney-client privilege so getting his hands on Trump's taxes should be no problem for comrade Mueller...
Like to see those tax returns even if they have to pry them from his cold dead fingers

So you want to be a dictator?

No one but the lefty loons give a shit about Trump's tax returns.

Just goes to show you can't cure stupid.
Why won't he show them then ?? Are you that stupid that you think there's no reason?? The man is a crook Last year he said he didn't do business with Russia and now the pos says everyone knew he did Keep eating his crap

Why should he??

Would you show everyone your tax returns??

I sure wouldn't.

His businesses have been audited many times. As I'm sure he has as well. If there were something to see the IRS would have seen it.

No one but you lefty idiots want to see those returns.
Might have been audited but lots to see Where money came from where did it go ? Are their signs of money laundering? etc etc EVERY president has shown theirs to prove they had clean hands Trumps are filthy

Isn't that why we pay the IRS?

I was unaware that Congress could vote to violate the law and bypass the secrecy conditions.

Asshole, read the law cited in the O/P.......or go back to bed.
I did, and the law states that those records can only be obtained in closed executive session. If you look at the rules for closed executive session, it means that secrecy and confidentiality rules apply, which means nothing in that session is allowed to be made public.

Granted, I could be reading it wrong.

The tax returns and financials that go with it, are NOT for tax evasion or corrupt purposes.... we have an IRS that handles that aspect....

the tax returns and financials that go with the tax returns are simply to find out where his conflict of interests in foreign countries reside, and emoluments from foreign countries.... which all can be okay, as long as Congress gives him permission for those emoluments.... and as long as the public knows what those conflicts could be, then it makes it easier for us to see if he is making foreign policy that puts America's interest first, and not his own personal financial interests first...

Worth repeating for the really dense Trump cult members...Good job.

There MUST be a reason why Trump and his ass kissers do NOT want those returns exposed........WHY????

For the millionth time..

Harry Reid

Asshole, read the law cited in the O/P.......or go back to bed.
I did, and the law states that those records can only be obtained in closed executive session. If you look at the rules for closed executive session, it means that secrecy and confidentiality rules apply, which means nothing in that session is allowed to be made public.

Granted, I could be reading it wrong.

No your reading it right, Trump could tell the IRS no to release them .

So good luck and have a 2 year court fight on your hands .

This means any information gained there can never be disclosed to anyone not in the session, nor the public.
But, the committee that requests and receives Trump's tax returns can simply vote to make them public . So the legal hurdles being tossed about in this thread are kind of moot.
Ok, I didnt read that in the law, but then I'm no law expert. I had assumed that the secrecy provision meant confidentiality unless authorized release was granted by the person whom the tax returns belonged to.

they would not be violating the law, as it allows them to vote to make them public.
That's where I'm getting hung up. Where in the law does it state they can vote to make his records public, and bypass the secrecy conditions that are required due to being a closed executive session?
Here, I believe:

(B)Report by the Secretary

The Secretary shall, within 90 days after the close of each calendar year, furnish to the Joint Committee on Taxation a report with respect to, or summary of, the records or accountings described in subparagraph (A) in such form and containing such information as such joint committee or the Chief of Staff of such joint committee may designate. Such report or summary shall not, however, include a record or accounting of any request by the President under subsection (g) for, or the disclosure in response to such request of, any return or return information with respect to any individual who, at the time of such request, was an officer or employee of the executive branch of the Federal Government. Such report or summary, or any part thereof, may be disclosed by such joint committee to such persons and for such purposes as the joint committee may, by record vote of a majority of the members of the joint committee, determine

See? So, how did Trump put his personal profit motives above the interests of the U.S.?

Here, nitwit....learn something.......LOL

Donald Trump Reports He's Getting Richer as President - The Atlantic

Name one president that hasn't. Shit, name ne politician that hasn't. You act as though Trump invented this.

Hey, moron,,,you asked if the orange fraud personally profits......I answered and all your half brain can retort........"well, they all do it".....LAME?????...........lol

See? So, how did Trump put his personal profit motives above the interests of the U.S.?

Here, nitwit....learn something.......LOL

Donald Trump Reports He's Getting Richer as President - The Atlantic

Name one president that hasn't. Shit, name ne politician that hasn't. You act as though Trump invented this.

Hey, moron,,,you asked if the orange fraud personally profits......I answered and all your half brain can retort........"well, they all do it".....LAME?????...........lol
Exactly why that's a waste of time. He is not honestly interested in your answer. He is just being a pest.

Forum List

Back