How wealthy is Obama, and how did he get that rich??

Do the Dems want to AUDIT Obama as to HOW he got so rich on the side???
There's no need to do so; Obama, released his tax returns, thus, unlike his successor, we know from where his money came and comes. It's also known what sum he's set to receive for his most recent highly compensated endeavor now that he's left the presidency.

Here's a summary of his sources of non-governmental income prior to 2017.

Barack-net-worth-20-million-pie-chart.jpg

Don't know about you but I'm giving up.

The OP is just too dumb and too set on getting screwed over by his 1% owners.

I don't know whether the OP-er (or their OP) is dumb, ignorant or just lazy. I suspect a combination of the three are in play. I do know that the answer to how the Obamas made their money is readily available from many sources, one or two of which I shared above.

I'm sure the OP-er wants to discuss something, but I have no idea what it is. Perhaps s/he wants to deride the Obamas for being wealthy? That, not so oddly these days, is plausible for there is an ever growing negative attitude in the U.S. toward wealthy people, and it seems to derive largely from the mere fact that such individuals have done little other than avail themselves of the capitalist opportunities the U.S. offers.

What was Obama paid as a "community organizer," a Senator, and a Prez?

Yeah....

The truth about Obama, if it comes out, will be the end of the sick kleptocratic racket known as the Democratic Party.

What was Obama paid as a "community organizer," a Senator, and a Prez?

Yeah....

The truth about Obama, if it comes out, will be the end of the sick kleptocratic racket known as the Democratic Party.

Wow! Even after having laid out for you the details of from whence the lion's share of Obama's income comes/came, you write that. Pitiful.

We have all this leftist crap about Trump's taxes, nevermind O's IRS audited Trump every year, year after year, and never found anything.

Meanwhile, Obama did not come from wealth, yet he is filthy rich now, worth $ hundreds of millions of dollars.

WHERE did that money come from??

Senate and WH pay doesn't get near that.

Do the Dems want to AUDIT Obama as to HOW he got so rich on the side???

Of course not. Dems cheer other Dems who steal from the taxpayer and sell out America for personal gain. That's what Dems do. That's ALL Dems do. Dems do not feel pity or remorse. And Dems will never stop stealing and selling out, ever, until....

Bribes, racketeering, raping the treasury. Power brokering. You know. Treason.

The Obamas have released their tax returns from the last 15 years. All of the information you ask for is out there.

Why not do some research before embarrassing yourself with a thread like this?

Forum List

Back