How well does the GOP have to do with Hispanics to win the WH in 2016?

If Rubio or Cruz (or Bush for that matter) is the nominee? I don't think so.

Rubio if he cleans up his act.

Is he willing to support immigration reform?

He has already been on record as supporting such (whatever that phrase actually means at this point)
Rubio actually wrote most of the immigration reform bill that passed the Senate.......he subsequently sold out and disavowed it

Your claim loses legitimacy as soon as you inject loaded phrases like "sold out."
How else do you call opposing a bill that you helped write?........

So, you can't discuss something without loaded, partisan phrases? That means you are not interested in a discussion at all.

How well must GOP do among Hispanics to win in 2016?

The GOP has a huge mountain to climb to win the Hispanic vote, and Trump is not making it easier. It is just incredible that all the work that the GOP has done to enlarge its base has been undone by Trump in just a few months.

Undone by Trump and those who support him.

Legal Hispanics support Trump. 95% of blacks support Trump on blocking muslim immigration.

You guys are losing. Unless you find another candidate, 2016 will belong to the GOP. Obama and Clinton have destroyed the party of Kennedy and Truman.
You never actually took statistics did you?

actually I did. statistics is one of the prerequisites for a Harvard MBA, which I have.

But that has nothing to do with the polls I cited. They aren't my polls.

The GOP has a huge mountain to climb to win the Hispanic vote, and Trump is not making it easier. It is just incredible that all the work that the GOP has done to enlarge its base has been undone by Trump in just a few months.
The American hispanics are very comfortable with the GOP... They know full well that the GOP is no threat to them, but rather they are a friend to law abiding Hispanic citizens, as well as those who come here to work legally. Now the American voters are fed up with illegal immigration, and therefore the voters are demanding that all candidates be pro-active in resolving the issue.. You can throw it or sling it at Trump or any other candidate all you want to, but it is we the American voters that are fed up with it all.

Now if you think the libs can fool the legal law abiding hispanics into thinking they are being targeted, then good luck with that one, because they aren't or won't be as stupid as the left wants them to be.

Rubio if he cleans up his act.

Is he willing to support immigration reform?

He has already been on record as supporting such (whatever that phrase actually means at this point)
Rubio actually wrote most of the immigration reform bill that passed the Senate.......he subsequently sold out and disavowed it

Your claim loses legitimacy as soon as you inject loaded phrases like "sold out."
How else do you call opposing a bill that you helped write?

I got my mind right boss

kinda like Kerry being for the war before he was against it, right?

all politicians lie, get over it.
Kerry was for Vietnam until he saw what a clusterfuck it was

Supporting Bush lies based on what Bush told you is no crime

Legal Hispanics support Trump. 95% of blacks support Trump on blocking muslim immigration.

You guys are losing. Unless you find another candidate, 2016 will belong to the GOP. Obama and Clinton have destroyed the party of Kennedy and Truman.

actually I did. statistics is one of the prerequisites for a Harvard MBA, which I have.

Too funny

I'm a French model

Too funny

I'm a French model

You too?

You mean "shut her down" Cruz or "Mister Immigration" Rubio. Sounds good! All the while Donald mounts his third party run.

Had Romney won Florida and Ohio, he would have won 253 EVs and still would have lost the election.

Here is a link that might help you.

Basic mathematics

You are correct Toro, but check your math, it wasn't because of the Hispanic vote. Those were cast in California, Illinois, Texas, and a few other states. Those votes meant little on the grand scheme of things. Is the GOP going to win California or Illinois? No! Is the GOP going to lose Texas? No? Is the GOP going to win Florida easily this time around? Yes!

Ok Toro, there was just accounted for 90% of the Hispanic vote. Run that math one more time!

Win or lose, because of the way the Hispanic vote is throughout the country pooled in certain areas, it is not as relevant as you think it is. In the over all count? Maybe. But in the electoral college; especially this time around, you are a barker who can't really bite.

Swing States - Electoral Votes - Hispanic population as a percent of the state - Obama's margin of victory in that state

Colorado - 9 - 21% - 4%
Florida - 29 - 23% - 1%
Nevada - 6 - 27% - 6%
Ohio - 18 - 3% - 2%
Pennsylvania - 20 - 6% - 5%
Virginia - 13 - 3% - 3%

List of U.S. states by Hispanic and Latino population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2012 Presidential Race - Election Results by State | NBC News

The Hispanic vote influences 95 electoral votes.

This is why the RNC wrote a report dissecting the loss in 2012 and concluded that they had to be more open to Hispanics and minorities.

Republicans who think the Hispanic vote doesn't matter a whole lot have their heads up their asses.
Right now, demonizing Hispanics gets them more pull with conservatives. Helps win primaries but kills you in the general election

telling the truth about illegal immigration is not demonizing Hispanics. We understand that lying is the only tactic left for you on the left since your candidates are all incompetent and corrupt, but do you really think the American voters are that stupid?

Of course they do. It's been working for them for some time.
The hypocrisy of the RW loons on this board. Trumps tells a lie a day and the GOP relies on fear mongering to stay relevant. But you will all deny any knowledge of those facts.

You are correct Toro, but check your math, it wasn't because of the Hispanic vote. Those were cast in California, Illinois, Texas, and a few other states. Those votes meant little on the grand scheme of things. Is the GOP going to win California or Illinois? No! Is the GOP going to lose Texas? No? Is the GOP going to win Florida easily this time around? Yes!

Ok Toro, there was just accounted for 90% of the Hispanic vote. Run that math one more time!

Win or lose, because of the way the Hispanic vote is throughout the country pooled in certain areas, it is not as relevant as you think it is. In the over all count? Maybe. But in the electoral college; especially this time around, you are a barker who can't really bite.

Swing States - Electoral Votes - Hispanic population as a percent of the state - Obama's margin of victory in that state

Colorado - 9 - 21% - 4%
Florida - 29 - 23% - 1%
Nevada - 6 - 27% - 6%
Ohio - 18 - 3% - 2%
Virginia - 13 - 3% - 3%

List of U.S. states by Hispanic and Latino population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is why the RNC wrote a report dissecting the loss in 2012 and concluded that they had to be more open to Hispanics and minorities.

Republicans who think the Hispanic vote doesn't matter a whole lot have their heads up their asses.
Right now, demonizing Hispanics gets them more pull with conservatives. Helps win primaries but kills you in the general election

telling the truth about illegal immigration is not demonizing Hispanics. We understand that lying is the only tactic left for you on the left since your candidates are all incompetent and corrupt, but do you really think the American voters are that stupid?

The hypocrisy of the RW loons on this board. Trumps tells a lie a day and the GOP relies on fear mongering to stay relevant. But you will all deny any knowledge of those facts.

If you've seen someone deny Trump is just a clown, it wasn't me. Take it up with whoever did so.

I got my mind right boss

The entire congress had exactly the same intel that Bush had. No one lied. Grow up.

I got my mind right boss

Too funny

I'm a French model

Colorado - 9 - 21% - 4%
Florida - 29 - 23% - 1%
Nevada - 6 - 27% - 6%
Ohio - 18 - 3% - 2%
Virginia - 13 - 3% - 3%

The entire congress had exactly the same intel that Bush had. No one lied. Grow up.

Colorado - 9 - 21% - 4%
Florida - 29 - 23% - 1%
Nevada - 6 - 27% - 6%
Ohio - 18 - 3% - 2%
Virginia - 13 - 3% - 3%

Since you brought up lying. 65% of americans chose "liar" as the first word they would use to describe Hillary Clinton.

Her list of lies is well known and well documented as are Obama's.

Give us a list of Trump's lies, if you can.

Too funny

I'm a French model

I always thought you were a girly man, thanks for confirming. I would post my diploma but then you would know who I am and you would be really scared.

Colorado - 9 - 21% - 4%
Florida - 29 - 23% - 1%
Nevada - 6 - 27% - 6%
Ohio - 18 - 3% - 2%
Virginia - 13 - 3% - 3%

Since you brought up lying. 65% of americans chose "liar" as the first word they would use to describe Hillary Clinton.

Two come to mind right away:

He saw in NJ, with his eyes thousands of Muslims celebrating 911.
PROVEN A LIE

He saw people jumping from Twin Towers from his office window NEARLY FOUR MILES AWAY
IMPOSSIBLE

PROVEN A LIE

He saw people jumping from Twin Towers from his office window NEARLY FOUR MILES AWAY
IMPOSSIBLE

the muslim celebration quote has been proven true.

I can see 4 miles, sorry if you can't. It was a very clear day and a body against the light background of the building would be visible from 4 miles.

got anything else?

Hispanics made up less than 9% of the last presidential vote, Trump, has made more inroads with the young and blacks, to make up any difference a Hispanic vote would do!...Especially since Blacks now realize that ILLEGAL HISPANICS are costing them jobs, and power within the DemoRAT party!

PROVEN A LIE

IMPOSSIBLE

I can see 4 miles, sorry if you can't. It was a very clear day and a body against the light background of the building would be visible from 4 miles.

got anything else?

PROVEN A LIE

IMPOSSIBLE

got anything else?

New information doesn't fix Donald Trump's 9/11 claim

I can post a dozen honest links to each of your RW nutjob links. You cannot see a person falling one mile away, much less four.

You are a liar like your master Donald.

PROVEN A LIE

IMPOSSIBLE

got anything else?

PROVEN A LIE

IMPOSSIBLE

got anything else?

New information doesn't fix Donald Trump's 9/11 claim

I can post a dozen honest links to each of your RW nutjob links. You cannot see a person falling one mile away, much less four.

You are a liar like your master Donald.

But NOTHING ABOUT The Hildebeasts MANY LIES?????:bang3::crybaby:

PROVEN A LIE

IMPOSSIBLE

got anything else?

Let me quess. You are Orange also!

Forum List

Back