How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?

How Will Republicans Celebrate January 6th?

• I will find a way to protest (peacefully)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Make politicians afraid to start their cars again.
1641398567259.jpeg

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of a very important day in U.S. history, a day unlike any other.

I celebrate the 4th of July... the holiday you hate. January 6th is not a holiday or a "celebration"

Insurrection is a term only used by Democrats to describe the event. Law enforcement did not call the event an insurrection. It was a riot with vandalism as a result of a security breach. Order was restored by sundown and the Legislature went on with its business.

Exactly! for it to be an insurrection there needs to be a network and planning for an insurrection. A riot gone bad is none of that but Democrats are well known for twisting definitions of everything to their political advantage. Jan 6th is the best thing that ever happened for them, it allows them to deflect constantly from other issues. Worried about some insurrection that never happened and meanwhile they are leaving the very citizens they are supposed to represent at risk from an open border, and that they can ignore with purpose.

I’m going to get up go to work and live my life same as I everyday January 6th was an ugly few hours for one day. It however was not the 2020 version of the attack on Fort Sumter that marked the start of the Civil War nor was it another Pearl Harbor or 9-11 and I won’t pretend it was or enable those who do.

Sane Republicans will commemorate 1/6 by praying that Trump keeps his mouth shut.
I am probably insane, but I'd hoped the Orange Blob would get up on the Capitol steps and call the rioters patriots and totally blow up the gop. I despise the progs, but it's if Trump runs again, the gop may go the way of the whigs.

He was going to hold a defiant presser at Mar a Lago but I guess he canceled it. Lindsey, Mitch and Ted must have had a conference call.
Trump has most likely come to be aware that promoting violence for his cause isn't popular anymore. I think his declaring the vaccines safe and effective was his watershed moment. He also must have come to the realization that the 2020 election results won't be changed.

Now his character must change to reflect a sane position that can be a winning strategy for 24.
So we'll see now by his behaviour going forward?
And not to suggest that he doesn't want the 'stolen' election nonsense to continue on is behalf. He just won't want to be seen as the one promoting it.

Forum List

Back