How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

No one expected the Spanish Inquisition.

BTW, you had to go back 800 years to find anything like that in the Christian Church, and for the record: They were wrong. How far back to find such things in the Islamic faith? Remember 9/11?

Actually, the Spanish Inquisition wasn't that bad. I mean yeah, when we compare it to our standards it was pretty screwed up. But if you look at the standards of the day, the inquisition courts were much more humane. It was only when the States got involved that it got deadly.

Not to mention much of our knowledge of the inquisition comes from our Anglo Saxon background and has been highly influenced by Anti Catholic Protestant Propaganda. Unfortunately, it's difficult to tell what accurately occured and what was just a propaganda tract.

The inquisition was just one example of religious(Christian) genocide.

Once again chalk it up to mans religions not God.

What will God do if he finds out that Atheists are right?

I'm sorry but i don't think God will go easy on the atheist either way. :eusa_angel:

This is pretty simple. You dont know what God thinks. Thats a fact written in your holy book.

And what exactly is preventing a all powerful, all knowing God from revealing His thoughts to YWC? I'm not saying whether He did or not. I don't know YWC's experiences. But it seems alittle silly to cite the Bible to support your position when the Bible expressly teaches that God communicates with man.

No one expected the Spanish Inquisition.

BTW, you had to go back 800 years to find anything like that in the Christian Church, and for the record: They were wrong. How far back to find such things in the Islamic faith? Remember 9/11?

Actually, the Spanish Inquisition wasn't that bad. I mean yeah, when we compare it to our standards it was pretty screwed up. But if you look at the standards of the day, the inquisition courts were much more humane. It was only when the States got involved that it got deadly.

Not to mention much of our knowledge of the inquisition comes from our Anglo Saxon background and has been highly influenced by Anti Catholic Protestant Propaganda. Unfortunately, it's difficult to tell what accurately occured and what was just a propaganda tract.

The inquisition was just one example of religious(Christian) genocide.

While I'm not terribly shocked that you ignored everything I said, I'm still a bit disappointed.

You'd destroy a creationist idea just to prove how worthy you are? Well be my guest.

You had your shot and you could not defend your position or refute mine.

I defended my position with fact, you defended yours with fantasy.

There are alot of people who say they defend themselves with fact. I suppose it's a way to bolster their argument. I mean what honest person thinks they don't defend themselves with facts?

Sadly, It's not as common as is professed. If it was, everyone would agree pretty easily.

I can tell you as a fact that I know by the power of the Holy Spirit that God exists and Jesus lives. This certainly is a fact. I doubt you'd believe me though. It wouldn't change that I do know. And I know that God knows that because for whatever reason He shared this knowledge with me. I don't know why exactly. But I am grateful for the knowledge and the joy it's brought me since I learned.

But will you believe my real experience and the knowledge I've learned from the Lord? Probably not. And quite honestly, I wouldn't expect you to. I'm not sure Id believe it if I didn't experience it myself. That's why the scriptures teach us that we need to learn for ourselves. We have to call upon God. We have to have our own experiences with the Lord if we are to know the things of God.

If you refuse to seek the Lord for yourself. If you expect others to prove it to you rather than learning for yourself, you will never learn. Because it is something that must be learned by the Spirit. And if it's learned some other way, it's not of God.

People want to learn the things of God with no study or personal effort. They want someone to hand it to them. You can't learn the things of God except by doing them any more than you can learn mathematics and never do any equations. It simply doesn't work that way.

You know, I really hate it when other people dont post while im going through a thread and all my posts end up back to back. Seriously, say something people:p

you never asked me that before.

And since I am not a woman and I believe that all people have the right to control their own persons including life or death that you would label me pro choice.

Yes i did in another thread.

Pro choice,so you are ok with women aborting defenseless children but you're not ok with God handing down punishment to those that he warned before hand.

Really,you see the importance of the sacrifice of Christ because he no longer has to take that action until the end.

An embryo is not a defenseless child.

A living breathing first born son who your god killed was an innocent defenseless child.

jesus christ didn't sacrifice anything. in fact he never really died. he was tortured for a while then supposedly given everlasting life as one of gods split personalities.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

An embryo :lol: it is a living breathing human in the womb if that were not true why did God give that child an umbilical cord if you don't mind answering please ?

Face it skull, you support women to commit murder.

Talk about a double standard.

Psa 22:10 I was cast on You from the womb; You are My God from My mother's belly.

Psa 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb; they go astray from the womb, speaking lies.

Isa 44:2 So says Jehovah who made you, and formed you from the womb, who will help you; Fear not, O Jacob My servant, and you, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.

Isa 44:24 So says Jehovah, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb, I am Jehovah who makes all things; who stretches out the heavens alone; who spreads out the earth; who was with Me?

Hos 9:11 Ephraim is like a bird; their glory shall fly away from birth, and from the womb, and from conception.

If God is creating us from the womb anyone who kills the child in the womb is commiting murder. The only one has the right and the ability to judge a child through the parents is Almighty God.

He came to this planet and sacrficed himself so this no longer takes place but yet you still support what you claim God commited.

You're not being consistent.

Saying jesus was a person who represented god and then saying jesus was god incarnate are not the same thing.

But then again you religious wackos are comfortable with inconsistencies.

How do you figure ? i do not know how many persons truly represent God. But they all make up the Alimighty and have a role.

Rev 3:1 And to the angel of the church in Sardis write: He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars says these things. I know your works, that you have a name that you live, and are dead.

Rev 4:5 And out of the throne came lightnings and thunderings and voices. And seven lamps of fire were burning in front of the throne, which are the seven spirits of God.

Rev 5:6 And I looked, and lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, amidst the elders, a Lamb stood, as if it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

I also believe the that "the Angel of the LORD" represents the Almighty and is another person of God.

But anyways to show you why would take a major study to show.

I am just using your own words here.

You said that jesus was a person who represented god and then not a few posts later said that jesus was god incarnate.

He was either one or the other but not both.

All i was saying is Jesus is God in the flesh man could not see God in his full glory.

Yes i did in another thread.

Pro choice,so you are ok with women aborting defenseless children but you're not ok with God handing down punishment to those that he warned before hand.

Really,you see the importance of the sacrifice of Christ because he no longer has to take that action until the end.

A living breathing first born son who your god killed was an innocent defenseless child.

jesus christ didn't sacrifice anything. in fact he never really died. he was tortured for a while then supposedly given everlasting life as one of gods split personalities.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

An embryo :lol: it is a living breathing human in the womb if that were not true why did God give that child an umbilical cord if you don't mind answering please ?

Psa 22:10 I was cast on You from the womb; You are My God from My mother's belly.

Psa 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb; they go astray from the womb, speaking lies.

Isa 44:2 So says Jehovah who made you, and formed you from the womb, who will help you; Fear not, O Jacob My servant, and you, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.

Isa 44:24 So says Jehovah, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb, I am Jehovah who makes all things; who stretches out the heavens alone; who spreads out the earth; who was with Me?

Hos 9:11 Ephraim is like a bird; their glory shall fly away from birth, and from the womb, and from conception.

If God is creating us from the womb anyone who kills the child in the womb is commiting murder. The only one has the right and the ability to judge a child through the parents is Almighty God.

He came to this planet and sacrficed himself so this no longer takes place but yet you still support what you claim God commited.

Why did God give us a tail?

Then so is the Koran.

The so is the other religious writtings of all other religions.

It is just one book out of many in this world.

Really, the koran is available in every known language to man ?

How bout it's writings being contradicted by evidence.

Science confirms the Bible (Colossians 2:3). These insights place the Bible far above every manmade theory and all other so-called inspired books. In contrast, the Koran states that the sun sets in a muddy pond (Surah 18:86). The Hadith contains many myths. The Book of Mormon declares that Native Americans descended from Jews – which has been disproven by DNA research. The Eastern writings also contradict true science.

For more science evidence that confirms what the bible say's.

Eternal Productions - 101 Scientific Facts and Foreknowledge

Prehistoric discovery disproves Bible

This 8,000-year-old discovery shows that there were humans in Israel two thousand years before the world was created, according to many Bible literalists! And this find is not alone in its antiquity: The city of Jericho's foundation is millennia older, and very ancient remains of human culture dating tens of thousands of years ago have also been found in Israel. By comparison, the Bible and its portrayals constitute much later human artifacts and innovations.
Prehistoric discovery disproves Bible

Look do you really want to cover the problems with the dating methods used by science ?

There are plenty of flaws with them and I will be glad to point them out to you.

So it would come down to if you were not there how do you know ?

Last edited:
Then how do you explain all of the things that are contrary to science or even to other passages in the bible.

It is NOT any better than any other religious document written by man.

I am a man of science, there is nothing taught by true scientist that contradicts the bible. The only thing taught that contradicts the bible are unproven and unobservable theories.

My specialty in life was molecular biology.

You are no man of legitimate science.

My classes were taken from an accredited school.

The work i did was from the same evidence your evolutionist observed.

You can't even explain the engine of evolution so why go down this road again ?

Who are the anti God Crowd? Atheists? Agnostics?
Or are you speaking of "Libruls"? Truthfully... even with my pro-life but pro choice stance.... my "let gays do what they want because they are Citizens and taxpayers" stance.... in fact, my entire "let God do the judging" stance in general, I'd say that I am closer to the Bible's intent than the screams of "you're going to hell" that I continually hear from the right.

In fact... I think that a liberal stance of helping the poor as a NATION is closer to what God wants of his people than the "why should I have to pay?" selfishness from the right.

Just my opinion.

Wow ,not sure who this was meant for.

Wherever the shoe fits.

Oh ok for a minute i thought it was meant for me. :razz:

You'd destroy a creationist idea just to prove how worthy you are? Well be my guest.

You had your shot and you could not defend your position or refute mine.

I defended my position with fact, you defended yours with fantasy.

Ok are you ready to answer where the new information comes from to promote evolution ?

If most mutations or harmful or neutral how can Natural selection allow them to take over a population ?

Yet another example of your arrogance. You aren't really here to discuss your religious beliefs. You're here in a cynical attempt to prove your superiority over those who happen not to follow your particular brand of religion. There are few things in life worse than a sanctimonious religious zealot who rams his religion down the throats of others and considers them inferior when they question his statements.

Colin you're wrong but this is what happens when you get into a debate.

When i am asked questions or put to the challenge i respond,it's that simple.

I don't wish to make fun of anyone or hurt anyone ,but i am all about setting the record straight.

My studies of science and the bible allows me to do that.

You have no expertise in science. Darwinism does not exist. Its a creationist creation...heh...funny.

The meaning of "Darwinism" has changed over time, and varies depending on who is using the term.[4] In the United States, the term "Darwinism" is often used by creationists as a pejorative term, but in the United Kingdom the term has no negative connotations, being freely used as a short hand for the body of theory dealing with evolution, and in particular, evolution by natural selection.
Darwinism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are very ignorant,Neo darwinism is the preferred theory of evolution. :lol:

You better stay away from google til you understand the theory a little better :lol:

I'm not gonna get into the right/left stuff but I found it very telling that the OP puts down a smiley face icon at the idea of non-believers going to hell.

Very frightening that that kind of thought would actually bring comfort to someone.

Your comprehension is just poor,But believe as you wish. I would not waste my time trying to reason with people here if i wanted bad things to happen to them.

You're a very negative person.

No offense, but your post towards him doesn't exactly indicate to me that you are any less negative.

Yes my patience does get tested when speaking to the other side sometimes.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Why did God give us a tail?

If you're gonna quote me answer the question i asked don't try and ask a question that is dreamed up from your theorists.

When has God ever wiped out mortals on a whim?
2 Kings 2: 23* And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

thats interesting.....on the History channel i think it was....some scholars believe Satan,who was called Lucifer,was Gods first creation,not Jesus.......interesting show.....

Forum List

Back