How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

Now this is for whoever wanted know the end is near. This is one chapter that has the coplete time from Jesus's death to the end.

First off the destruction of the temple and Jerusalem.

Mat 24:1 And Jesus went out and departed from the temple. And His disciples came to Him to show Him the buildings of the temple.
Mat 24:2 And Jesus said to them, Do you not see all these things? Truly I say to you, There shall not be left here one stone on another that shall not be thrown down.

How the exact date when Israel became a nation

was prophesied in the Bible!

May 14, 1948
(Midnight, Iyar 6)
(But, 'Pentecost' on 360 Calendar)

(Part 1 of 6)

-1- -2- -3- -4- -5- -6-
For printers

Summary:

From the date when Ezekiel measured the visionary temple in Ezekiel 40 unto 1948 when Israel became a nation are 1260 plus 1260 years.

It happens that 1260 plus 1260 days is an important seven-year period in the bible, referred to in Rev. 11-13 and elsewhere. (360 days x 7 = 7 years.)

573 BC Nisan 10, plus 1260 + 1260 years
= AD 1948 Pentecost

Israel became a nation Sivan 5 on the 360 calendar, which was May 14 evening to May 15 evening in 1948. Israel became a nation at midnight May 14th ending, in 1948, upon the termination of the British mandate.

Note: It can be shown that even the Jewish calendar of Iyar 6 could have been Sivan 6th {i.e., Pentecost} that year since the month began very late that year. Sivan 5th is Pentecost on the 360 calendar while Sivan 6th is Pentecost on the regular Jewish calendar. This is because the month of Iyar only has 29 days in it on the regular Jewish calendar, whereas the 360 calendar always have 30 days.

Ezekiel 40:1 In the twenty-fifth year of our captivity, in the beginning of the year, on the tenth of the month, in the fourteenth year after that the city was smitten, on that same day the hand of Jehovah was upon me, and he brought me thither. (Nisan 10, 573 BC.)

Eze 40:2 In the visions of God brought he me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain; and upon it was as the building of a city, on the south.

Eze 40:3 And he brought me thither, and behold, there was a man whose appearance was like the appearance of brass, with a flax-cord in his hand, and a measuring-reed; and he stood in the gate.

Eze 40:4 And the man said unto me, Son of man, behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine ears, and set thy heart upon all that I shall shew thee; for in order that it might be shewn unto thee art thou brought hither. Declare to the house of Israel all that thou seest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the date when Ezekiel measured the visionary temple in Ezekiel 40 unto 1948 when Israel became a nation are 1260 years plus 1260 years.

573 BC Nisan 10, plus 1260 times-two years

= AD 1948 Pentecost

Questions and Answers:

Que. What is significant about Israel becoming a nation in 1948?

Ans. It fulfilled such prophecies as Ezekiel 36 and 37 and heralded the soon end of the age. Palestine was a desert land before Israel recently made it "like the garden of Eden."

Ezekiel 36:33-35 (ASV) Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: In the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will cause the cities to be inhabited, and the waste places shall be builded. And the land that was desolate shall be tilled, whereas it was a desolation in the sight of all that passed by. And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are fortified and inhabited.

How the exact date when Israel became a nation

was prophesied in the Bible!

May 14, 1948
(Midnight, Iyar 6)
(But, 'Pentecost' on 360 Calendar)

(Part 1 of 6)

-1- -2- -3- -4- -5- -6-
For printers

Summary:

From the date when Ezekiel measured the visionary temple in Ezekiel 40 unto 1948 when Israel became a nation are 1260 plus 1260 years.

It happens that 1260 plus 1260 days is an important seven-year period in the bible, referred to in Rev. 11-13 and elsewhere. (360 days x 7 = 7 years.)

573 BC Nisan 10, plus 1260 + 1260 years
= AD 1948 Pentecost

Israel became a nation Sivan 5 on the 360 calendar, which was May 14 evening to May 15 evening in 1948. Israel became a nation at midnight May 14th ending, in 1948, upon the termination of the British mandate.

Note: It can be shown that even the Jewish calendar of Iyar 6 could have been Sivan 6th {i.e., Pentecost} that year since the month began very late that year. Sivan 5th is Pentecost on the 360 calendar while Sivan 6th is Pentecost on the regular Jewish calendar. This is because the month of Iyar only has 29 days in it on the regular Jewish calendar, whereas the 360 calendar always have 30 days.

Ezekiel 40:1 In the twenty-fifth year of our captivity, in the beginning of the year, on the tenth of the month, in the fourteenth year after that the city was smitten, on that same day the hand of Jehovah was upon me, and he brought me thither. (Nisan 10, 573 BC.)

Eze 40:2 In the visions of God brought he me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain; and upon it was as the building of a city, on the south.

Eze 40:3 And he brought me thither, and behold, there was a man whose appearance was like the appearance of brass, with a flax-cord in his hand, and a measuring-reed; and he stood in the gate.

Eze 40:4 And the man said unto me, Son of man, behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine ears, and set thy heart upon all that I shall shew thee; for in order that it might be shewn unto thee art thou brought hither. Declare to the house of Israel all that thou seest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the date when Ezekiel measured the visionary temple in Ezekiel 40 unto 1948 when Israel became a nation are 1260 years plus 1260 years.

573 BC Nisan 10, plus 1260 times-two years

= AD 1948 Pentecost

Questions and Answers:

Que. What is significant about Israel becoming a nation in 1948?

Ans. It fulfilled such prophecies as Ezekiel 36 and 37 and heralded the soon end of the age. Palestine was a desert land before Israel recently made it "like the garden of Eden."

Ezekiel 36:33-35 (ASV) Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: In the day that I cleanse you from all your iniquities, I will cause the cities to be inhabited, and the waste places shall be builded. And the land that was desolate shall be tilled, whereas it was a desolation in the sight of all that passed by. And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are fortified and inhabited.

For cmore go here.

When did Israel become a nation? And, 'The 1260-year pattern'.

Now the rest of what Jesus said so we know when the end is near.

Mat 24:3 And as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the world?
Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many will come in My name, saying, I am Christ, and will deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled, for all these things must occur; but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines and pestilences and earthquakes in different places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then they will deliver you up to be afflicted and will kill you. And you will be hated of all nations for My name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then many will be offended, and will betray one another, and will hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets will rise and deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many will become cold.
Mat 24:13 But he who endures to the end, the same shall be kept safe.
Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be proclaimed in all the world as a witness to all nations. And then the end shall come.

So the last to be fulfilled is the preaching of the gospel in every land and that is happening as we speak.The bible is printed in every known language to man.

The end begins with the great tribulation.

Mat 24:15 Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place (whoever reads, let him understand).
Mat 24:16 Then let those in Judea flee into the mountains.
Mat 24:17 Let him on the housetop not come down to take anything out of his house;
Mat 24:18 nor let him in the field turn back to take his clothes.
Mat 24:19 And woe to those who are with child, and to those who give suck in those days!
Mat 24:20 But pray that your flight is not in the winter, nor on the sabbath day;
Mat 24:21 for then shall be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world to this time; no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And unless those days should be shortened, no flesh would be saved. But for the elect's sake, those days shall be shortened.
Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ! Or, There! Do not believe it.
Mat 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders; so much so that, if it were possible, they would deceive even the elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you beforehand.
Mat 24:26 Therefore if they shall say to you, Behold, He is in the desert! Do not go out. Behold, He is in the secret rooms! Do not believe it.
Mat 24:27 For as the lightning comes out of the east and shines even to the west, so also will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Mat 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered.
Mat 24:29 And immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.
Mat 24:30 And then the sign of the Son of Man shall appear in the heavens. And then all the tribes of the earth shall mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of the heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree. When its branch is still tender and puts out leaves, you know that summer is near.
Mat 24:33 So you, likewise, when you see all these things, shall know that it is near, at the doors.
Mat 24:34 Truly I say to you, This generation shall not pass until all these things are fulfilled.
Mat 24:35 The heaven and the earth shall pass away, but My Words shall not pass away.
Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not the angels of Heaven, but only My Father.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall be the coming of the Son of Man.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered into the ark.
Mat 24:39 And they did not know until the flood came and took them all away. So also will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Mat 24:40 Then two shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Mat 24:41 Two shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Mat 24:42 Therefore watch; for you do not know what hour your Lord comes.
Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the steward of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched and would not have allowed his house to be dug through.
Mat 24:44 Therefore you also be ready, for in that hour you think not, the Son of Man comes.
Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his Lord has made ruler over His household, to give them food in due season?
Mat 24:46 Blessed is that servant whom his Lord shall find him doing so when He comes.
Mat 24:47 Truly I say to you that He shall make him ruler over all His goods.
Mat 24:48 But if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My Lord delays His coming,
Mat 24:49 and shall begin to strike his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken,
Mat 24:50 the Lord of that servant shall come in a day when he does not look for Him, and in an hour which he does not know.
Mat 24:51 And He shall cut him apart and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

No, he needed a perfect atonement for our sins no sin goes unpunished.

Why would an all-powerful, omniscient, omnipresent god need anything? He wrote the rulebook, silly mortal.

And God did not kill himself.

No, he suicided himself. Lulz.

That is why he needed it .Remember this whole thing played out in front of others looking on.

Job 1:6 And a day came when the sons of God came to present themselves before Jehovah. And Satan also came among them.
Job 1:7 And Jehovah said to Satan, From where do you come? Then Satan answered Jehovah and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Job 1:8 And Jehovah said to Satan, Have you set your heart against My servant Job, because there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and upright man, one who fears God and turns away from evil?
Job 1:9 And Satan answered Jehovah and said, Does Job fear God for nothing?
Job 1:10 Have You not made a hedge around him, and around his house, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his livestock have increased in the land.
Job 1:11 But put forth Your hand now, and touch all that he has, and he will curse You to Your face.
Job 1:12 And Jehovah said to Satan, Behold, all that he has is in your power. Only do not lay your hand upon him. And Satan went forth from the presence of Jehovah.

Job 2:1 And it happened that a day came when the sons of God came to present themselves before Jehovah. And Satan also came among them to present himself before Jehovah.
Job 2:2 And Jehovah said to Satan, From where do you come? And Satan answered Jehovah and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Job 2:3 And Jehovah said unto Satan, Have you set your heart on My servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one who fears God and turns away from evil? And still he is keeping hold of his integrity, although you moved Me against him to destroy him without cause.
Job 2:4 And Satan answered Jehovah and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man has he will give for his life.
Job 2:5 But indeed put forth Your hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse You to Your face.
Job 2:6 And Jehovah said to Satan, Behold, he is in your hand, but save his life.

So satan put both God and Job to the test, now with all the Angels looking on what do you think they would have thought if God would have just ended satans life at that moment ?the question would still be there if God is worthy to lead man or could man lead himself.

Does man need God just look at what's going on in the world that satan is leading. I think it's a resounding yes we need God.

No, he needed a perfect atonement for our sins no sin goes unpunished.

Why would an all-powerful, omniscient, omnipresent god need anything? He wrote the rulebook, silly mortal.

And God did not kill himself.

No, he suicided himself. Lulz.

Nope,no suicide.

Mat 27:21 The governor answered and said to them, Which of the two do you desire that I release to you? They said, Barabbas.
Mat 27:22 Pilate said to them, What then shall I do with Jesus, who is called Christ? They all said to him, Let Him be crucified.
Mat 27:23 And the governor said, Why? What evil has He done? But they cried out the more, saying, let Him be crucified!
Mat 27:24 But when Pilate saw that it gained nothing, but rather that a tumult was made, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person. You see to it.
Mat 27:25 Then all the people answered and said, Let His blood be on us and on our children.
Mat 27:26 Then he released Barabbas to them. And when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered Him to be crucified.

It's called murder.

Depends.

How will the Jesus crowd act if ALLAH comes soon?

Considering Allah is a lesser moon diety, not much is gonna change.

Yeshua outranks him. Yeshua is God's Son.

By the way........quick question for the religious crowd...........how can you be consigned to hell or Heaven for eternity when each and every one of us has a beginning?

You can't be eternal if you have a beginning. Look it up.

Dan 12:2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Mat 19:29 And everyone who left houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Some will never have taste death so there life is lasting which becomes eternal life or everlasting life.

everlasting life

A Dictionary of the Bible | 1997 | W. R. F. BROWNING | 527 words | Copyright

everlasting life Endless existence uninterrupted by death. In several parables Jesus taught that this present life leads on to a further phase whose nature depends on our conduct here (Luke 16: 25; Matt. 25: 46). It is argued by some modern theologians that this further phase could not be damnation: such is the love of God for each human being that it is inconceivable that he could create us with so much potential for responding to that love and then that human evil could entirely destroy that potential. Cf. 1 John 4: 9.

ev·er·last·ing life

Immortality (or eternal life) is the concept of living in a physical or spiritual form for an infinite or inconceivably vast length of time.. More »

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everlasting_life Source

Answers.com

You can be forever if you're a human, I mean, John 3:16 sort of states that, but my question is, how can you be consigned to hell or Heaven for eternity if you have a beginning, because being "eternal" or somewhere for eternity means that you have always been there, and always will be.

You can't go to hell for eternity.

Considering Allah is a lesser moon diety, not much is gonna change.

Yeshua outranks him. Yeshua is God's Son.

By the way........quick question for the religious crowd...........how can you be consigned to hell or Heaven for eternity when each and every one of us has a beginning?

You can't be eternal if you have a beginning. Look it up.

Dan 12:2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Mat 19:29 And everyone who left houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Some will never have taste death so there life is lasting which becomes eternal life or everlasting life.

everlasting life

everlasting life Endless existence uninterrupted by death. In several parables Jesus taught that this present life leads on to a further phase whose nature depends on our conduct here (Luke 16: 25; Matt. 25: 46). It is argued by some modern theologians that this further phase could not be damnation: such is the love of God for each human being that it is inconceivable that he could create us with so much potential for responding to that love and then that human evil could entirely destroy that potential. Cf. 1 John 4: 9.

ev·er·last·ing life

Immortality (or eternal life) is the concept of living in a physical or spiritual form for an infinite or inconceivably vast length of time.. More »

Answers.com

You can be forever if you're a human, I mean, John 3:16 sort of states that, but my question is, how can you be consigned to hell or Heaven for eternity if you have a beginning, because being "eternal" or somewhere for eternity means that you have always been there, and always will be.

The last hell or judgement day the lake of fire represents eternal destruction death you're no more.

Mat 7:13 Go in through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there are who go in through it.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet doing signs before it, (by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast), and those who had worshiped his image. The two were thrown alive into the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone.

This punishment is eternal,the torment is symbolism not real.

Rev 20:10 And the Devil who deceived them was cast into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were . And he will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

How can death and hell be cast into the lake of fire ? What it means that there will be no more death and no more graves.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death.

Rev 20:15 And if anyone was not found having been written in the Book of Life, he was cast into the Lake of Fire.

Isa 10:3 And what will you do in the day of judgment and in destruction, of ruin when it comes from afar? To whom will you flee for help? And where will you leave your glory?

No one expected the Spanish Inquisition.

BTW, you had to go back 800 years to find anything like that in the Christian Church, and for the record: They were wrong. How far back to find such things in the Islamic faith? Remember 9/11?

Huh just go back to when the church in the USA supported slavery.
Or the Salem witch trials, etc.

And you are still going back 150 years and more. Meanwhile, the believers in Islam are still stoning women who've been raped.

BTW, there is nothing in the Bible against slavery. Only about how you are suppose to treat your slaves. Of course when that was written, it wasn't about blacks...it was about whites that had been invaded by the Romans.

Africa was also part of the Roman empire.

everlasting life

ev·er·last·ing life

Answers.com

The last hell or judgement day the lake of fire represents eternal destruction death you're no more.

Mat 7:13 Go in through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there are who go in through it.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet doing signs before it, (by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast), and those who had worshiped his image. The two were thrown alive into the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone.

This punishment is eternal,the torment is symbolism not real.

Rev 20:10 And the Devil who deceived them was cast into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet were . And he will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

How can death and hell be cast into the lake of fire ? What it means that there will be no more death and no more graves.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death.

Rev 20:15 And if anyone was not found having been written in the Book of Life, he was cast into the Lake of Fire.

Isa 10:3 And what will you do in the day of judgment and in destruction, of ruin when it comes from afar? To whom will you flee for help? And where will you leave your glory?

Hey........YouWereCreated........might wanna ponder on this.........

What were you BEFORE you were created? That's right.......nothing. If there was a time that you didn't exist, then you can't go anywhere for eternity, because eternity has always been here.

By the way dipshit........you do the same thing that so many other Christians do that I really dislike.........

You cherry pick Bible verses you don't understand and throw out a whole bunch of 'em hoping that it will prove your point.

Guess what..........it doesn't.

No one expected the Spanish Inquisition.

BTW, you had to go back 800 years to find anything like that in the Christian Church, and for the record: They were wrong. How far back to find such things in the Islamic faith? Remember 9/11?

Actually, the Spanish Inquisition wasn't that bad. I mean yeah, when we compare it to our standards it was pretty screwed up. But if you look at the standards of the day, the inquisition courts were much more humane. It was only when the States got involved that it got deadly.

Not to mention much of our knowledge of the inquisition comes from our Anglo Saxon background and has been highly influenced by Anti Catholic Protestant Propaganda. Unfortunately, it's difficult to tell what accurately occured and what was just a propaganda tract.

The inquisition was just one example of religious(Christian) genocide.

Hey skull,are you ever gonna answer my question.

Are you pro choice or pro life ?

you never asked me that before.

And since I am not a woman and I believe that all people have the right to control their own persons including life or death that you would label me pro choice.

Yes i did in another thread.

Pro choice,so you are ok with women aborting defenseless children but you're not ok with God handing down punishment to those that he warned before hand.

Really,you see the importance of the sacrifice of Christ because he no longer has to take that action until the end.

An embryo is not a defenseless child.

A living breathing first born son who your god killed was an innocent defenseless child.

jesus christ didn't sacrifice anything. in fact he never really died. he was tortured for a while then supposedly given everlasting life as one of gods split personalities.

Jesus was God in the flesh.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made.

Php 2:5 Have this mind in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped,
Php 2:7 but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men;
Php 2:8 and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, becoming obedient even unto death, yea, the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name;
Php 2:10 that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,
Php 2:11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

This is why he had to take the lower form.

Exo 33:20 And He said, You cannot see My face. For there no man can see Me and live.

You're not being consistent.

Saying jesus was a person who represented god and then saying jesus was god incarnate are not the same thing.

But then again you religious wackos are comfortable with inconsistencies.

How do you figure ? i do not know how many persons truly represent God. But they all make up the Alimighty and have a role.

Rev 3:1 And to the angel of the church in Sardis write: He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars says these things. I know your works, that you have a name that you live, and are dead.

Rev 4:5 And out of the throne came lightnings and thunderings and voices. And seven lamps of fire were burning in front of the throne, which are the seven spirits of God.

Rev 5:6 And I looked, and lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, amidst the elders, a Lamb stood, as if it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

I also believe the that "the Angel of the LORD" represents the Almighty and is another person of God.

But anyways to show you why would take a major study to show.

I am just using your own words here.

You said that jesus was a person who represented god and then not a few posts later said that jesus was god incarnate.

He was either one or the other but not both.

No myth about it, the bible is confirming itself with evidence.

There is a reason this book is printed in every known language to man.

Then so is the Koran.

The so is the other religious writtings of all other religions.

It is just one book out of many in this world.

Really, the koran is available in every known language to man ?

How bout it's writings being contradicted by evidence.

Science confirms the Bible (Colossians 2:3). These insights place the Bible far above every manmade theory and all other so-called inspired books. In contrast, the Koran states that the sun sets in a muddy pond (Surah 18:86). The Hadith contains many myths. The Book of Mormon declares that Native Americans descended from Jews – which has been disproven by DNA research. The Eastern writings also contradict true science.

For more science evidence that confirms what the bible say's.

Eternal Productions - 101 Scientific Facts and Foreknowledge

Prehistoric discovery disproves Bible

This 8,000-year-old discovery shows that there were humans in Israel two thousand years before the world was created, according to many Bible literalists! And this find is not alone in its antiquity: The city of Jericho's foundation is millennia older, and very ancient remains of human culture dating tens of thousands of years ago have also been found in Israel. By comparison, the Bible and its portrayals constitute much later human artifacts and innovations.
Prehistoric discovery disproves Bible

Then how do you explain all of the things that are contrary to science or even to other passages in the bible.

It is NOT any better than any other religious document written by man.

I am a man of science, there is nothing taught by true scientist that contradicts the bible. The only thing taught that contradicts the bible are unproven and unobservable theories.

My specialty in life was molecular biology.

You are no man of legitimate science.

Forum List

Back