How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

Depends.

How will the Jesus crowd act if ALLAH comes soon?

Considering Allah is a lesser moon diety, not much is gonna change.

Yeshua outranks him. Yeshua is God's Son.

By the way........quick question for the religious crowd...........how can you be consigned to hell or Heaven for eternity when each and every one of us has a beginning?

You can't be eternal if you have a beginning. Look it up.

By the way........quick question for the religious crowd...........how can you be consigned to hell or Heaven for eternity when each and every one of us has a beginning?

Thinking about eternity is the quickest way to a brain cramp. It's like dividing by zero.

I thought you couldn't compare us imperfect mortals to god yet you are doing just that.

If god is perfect then his laws are perfect so if man's laws are the same as god's then they must be perfect.

We know that both of those assumptions are wrong.

God kills innocents in his wrath. That is not perfect.

Hey skull,are you ever gonna answer my question.

Are you pro choice or pro life ?

you never asked me that before.

And since I am not a woman and I believe that all people have the right to control their own persons including life or death that you would label me pro choice.

Yes i did in another thread.

Pro choice,so you are ok with women aborting defenseless children but you're not ok with God handing down punishment to those that he warned before hand.

Really,you see the importance of the sacrifice of Christ because he no longer has to take that action until the end.

So now jesus was only a person who represented god?

Make up your mind.

Jesus was God in the flesh.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made.

Php 2:5 Have this mind in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped,
Php 2:7 but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men;
Php 2:8 and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, becoming obedient even unto death, yea, the death of the cross.
Php 2:9 Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name;
Php 2:10 that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,
Php 2:11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

This is why he had to take the lower form.

Exo 33:20 And He said, You cannot see My face. For there no man can see Me and live.

You're not being consistent.

Saying jesus was a person who represented god and then saying jesus was god incarnate are not the same thing.

But then again you religious wackos are comfortable with inconsistencies.

How do you figure ? i do not know how many persons truly represent God. But they all make up the Alimighty and have a role.

Rev 3:1 And to the angel of the church in Sardis write: He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars says these things. I know your works, that you have a name that you live, and are dead.

Rev 4:5 And out of the throne came lightnings and thunderings and voices. And seven lamps of fire were burning in front of the throne, which are the seven spirits of God.

Rev 5:6 And I looked, and lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, amidst the elders, a Lamb stood, as if it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

I also believe the that "the Angel of the LORD" represents the Almighty and is another person of God.

But anyways to show you why would take a major study to show.

So, God had to kill himself in order to forgive mankind so that they can avoid a hell that God himself created?

That makes sense.

According to the Bible the story of God is he created everything including heaven and hell. Then creates man, then sends about 80-90% of humans who have ever existed to hell for being non-believers, and that's a God we're supposed to worship, follow morally, and devote our lives to.

Very difficult to figure out how/why so many people buy into this stuff in this day and age, thankfully it's on the decline.

Don't quote me then edit my words.

Very difficult to figure out how/why so many people buy into this stuff in this day and age, thankfully it's on the decline.

It has waxed and waned a few times throughout history.

According to wikipedia, there have been 3 or 4 'Great Awakenings' since the 18th century.

I wouldn't dismiss the very real possibility of another in the not too distant future.

You're right, but typically the more people become higher educated, the less likely they are to be religious.

With more and more people going to college, I expect the decline to continue for at least a little while.

Not true,that did not begin until your knew religion began.

And there are many educated that reject your naturalist views.

Depends.

How will the Jesus crowd act if ALLAH comes soon?

Considering Allah is a lesser moon diety, not much is gonna change.

Yeshua outranks him. Yeshua is God's Son.

Dan 12:2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Mat 19:29 And everyone who left houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Some will never have taste death so there life is lasting which becomes eternal life or everlasting life.

everlasting life

A Dictionary of the Bible | 1997 | W. R. F. BROWNING | 527 words | Copyright

everlasting life Endless existence uninterrupted by death. In several parables Jesus taught that this present life leads on to a further phase whose nature depends on our conduct here (Luke 16: 25; Matt. 25: 46). It is argued by some modern theologians that this further phase could not be damnation: such is the love of God for each human being that it is inconceivable that he could create us with so much potential for responding to that love and then that human evil could entirely destroy that potential. Cf. 1 John 4: 9.

ev·er·last·ing life

Immortality (or eternal life) is the concept of living in a physical or spiritual form for an infinite or inconceivably vast length of time.. More »

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everlasting_life Source

Answers.com

Last edited:
According to the Bible the story of God is he created everything including heaven and hell. Then creates man, then sends about 80-90% of humans who have ever existed to hell for being non-believers, and that's a God we're supposed to worship, follow morally, and devote our lives to.

Don't quote me then edit my words.

I've never edited a single word anyone has ever said on this board.

Love and hate cannot live together in one person.

oh?....Jesus did say God hates certain things.....Hypocrites being one ....and there were a couple others.....
Well, at least you admit that God is a hater.

He hates sin.

Psa 11:5 Jehovah tries the righteous; but His soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence,

Deu 12:31 You shall not do so to Jehovah your God. For every abomination to Jehovah, which He hates, they have done to their gods; even their sons and their daughters they have burned in the fire to their gods.

Deu 7:9 Therefore, know that Jehovah your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments, to a thousand generations.
Deu 7:10 And He repays those who hate Him to their face, to destroy them. He will not be slow to repay him who hates Him. He will repay him to his face.

Forum List

Back