How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNg-xClEnqM]YouTube - ‪i dream of jeannie‬‏[/ame]

I found a bottle on our island. I rubbed it and uncorked it.
No genie.
One cannot control a genie:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1dDZoYYt6g"]YouTube - ‪Bra Fitting Guide: Genie Bra's DD Challenge‬‏[/ame]

Can one?
Spillage?
:eusa_eh:

I found a bottle on our island. I rubbed it and uncorked it.
No genie.

A genie would be a false God good thing for you.

Isa 45:21 Declare and bring near; yea, let them take counsel together. Who has declared this of old? Who has told it from then? Is it not I, Jehovah? And there is no other God besides Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none besides Me.

1Co 8:4 Then concerning the eating of the things sacrificed to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no other God except one.

Look. There's no god. That about sums it up. Thanks. Don't kill anyone on your way out.

Sillywabbit twicks are for kids try your twicks on someone else.

I don't believe in unjustified killing do you ?

No I don't. Murder is murder.

There is a difference between murder and killing.

Handing down justice whether it's by man or God is considered killing not murder.

Willfully taking the life of the baby in the womb and allowing the women to live is murder.

God judging the young through the parents is killing.

So if parents are concerned for their young, maybe they should care what God thinks of them.

Sillywabbit twicks are for kids try your twicks on someone else.

I don't believe in unjustified killing do you ?

Handing down justice whether it's by man or God is considered killing not murder.

Willfully taking the life of the baby in the womb and allowing the women to live is murder.

So if parents are concerned for their young, maybe they should care what God thinks of them.

Let me be clear: abortion is murder.

Let me be clear: abortion is murder.

I appreciate your view.

Well, now I'm being a smart ass: some of them thought God told them to do it (whatever it was they thought God told them to do).
Is there a difference?
Really?

As a side note: I'm just guessing plenty of people do things--supposedly in the name of whatever the popular lord is--simply for their own gain.

Just a thought

Yeah, well Moses was told by God, according to his books, to kill people. Simple as that.

Am I missing my own point?

I agree with you.

Forum List

Back