How will the Cleveland police deal with the BLM terrorists this week?.

Americaislost

Apr 9, 2013
I'd hate to be a cop right now. Sitting in the cross hairs of BLM terrorists and no support from our president, attorney general or any democrats.
This stands to be a week of total anarchy in Cleveland that will not allow the republicans to assemble peacefully.

The Left has stated their intent to open carry and disrupt. How the police and the tens of thousands of patriot bikers on the way will react is anyone's guess.

I use to think Lincoln was the greatest president. Now, I am thinking he may have been the worst.

I'd hate to be a cop right now. Sitting in the cross hairs of BLM terrorists and no support from our president, attorney general or any democrats.
This stands to be a week of total anarchy in Cleveland that will not allow the republicans to assemble peacefully.

I know they can't do it, but I would love to see the cops decide not to protect them. Since it is painfully obvious that the left hates cops from the asshat POTUS on down, they should just say fuck you and stay away. See how well that goes.

i'd be more concerned about the donald's neo-nazis if i were you, white trash boy

How will the Cleveland police deal with the BLM terrorists this week?.

Fair... Firm... and Consistent...

i hope that they will have giant fork lifts to remove cars blocking roads,,then just dumping the cars into the ditches

I've heard that Hells Angels may also be there to help out...

I know they can't do it, but I would love to see the cops decide not to protect them. Since it is painfully obvious that the left hates cops from the asshat POTUS on down, they should just say fuck you and stay away. See how well that goes.

Actually, they can do it. There is no legal obligation for police to protect any individual.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/p...ve-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html?_r=0

Based on the list of speakers Trump cobbled together for the convention,

the people in the building should be more fearful of BM's than BLM's.

I've heard that Hells Angels may also be there to help out...

Heard from who?

Various Internet sources. Here's one...

Besides Bikers for Trump, a local Craigslist posting indicates that the Hells Angels are planning a similar approach during convention week. It advertises private security for Trump supporters and says "it will stomp any aggressive protester with an equal amount of force and pepper spray."

Biker enthusiasts nationwide plan to patrol city streets & protect Trump supporters during the RNC

This is beyond Politics. The RNC has the potential to turn into an all out war. We need National Guard and zero tolerance for violence otherwise it is going to get out hand fast.

Actually, they can do it. There is no legal obligation for police to protect any individual.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/p...ve-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html?_r=0

Although the protective order did mandate an arrest, or an arrest warrant, in so many words, Justice Scalia said, "a well-established tradition of police discretion has long coexisted with apparently mandatory arrest statutes."

Kind of like an attorney general having prosecutorial discretion? lol

tomorrow/or later we will hear hillary say "These last police shootings by black democrats is the reason we need to take away guns from all white people!!! Sigh!

Forum List

Back