How will the Cleveland police deal with the BLM terrorists this week?.

I'd hate to be a cop right now. Sitting in the cross hairs of BLM terrorists and no support from our president, attorney general or any democrats.
This stands to be a week of total anarchy in Cleveland that will not allow the republicans to assemble peacefully.

These crazy regressive libs are getting crazier and crazier:

All of this is because after democrat plantation's Marxist indoctrination, these idiots can't admit that blacks are overwhelmingly more criminal. The CRIMINALS are having problems with the cops (as they should). Naturally there are a few cases of cops going insane, but that's the exception... The crazy libs will defend criminals till grave.

"How will the Cleveland police deal with the BLM terrorists this week?"

They won't have to do much but watch and clean up if there's a mess.

Our bikers, vets, the youth and a whole bunch of rocks with the guys packing behind them.

And thy're not packing stuff.

Opposition is not threat. Pointing out to politicians that they will lose their jobs if they support that which NRA members are opposed to is not a threat, but simple business.

By accident, you stumbled unto the truth....The NRA is NOT supposed to be a business but often DOES act as the extension propaganda arm of the gun manufacturers.

By accident, you stumbled unto the truth....The NRA is NOT supposed to be a business but often DOES act as the extension propaganda arm of the gun manufacturers

"Right On Bro"...

upload_2016-7-17_15-8-44.png

I'd hate to be a cop right now. Sitting in the cross hairs of BLM terrorists and no support from our president, attorney general or any democrats.
This stands to be a week of total anarchy in Cleveland that will not allow the republicans to assemble peacefully.
Why on God's Green Earth should the President, the AG, and/or any DEM's give a rat's azz about the GOP and their convention ???

Trump made his bed. Now let Trump sleep in it.

This is beyond Politics. The RNC has the potential to turn into an all out war. We need National Guard and zero tolerance for violence otherwise it is going to get out hand fast.
I know, huh ?!

This should make great television coverage all week long !!

Various Internet sources. Here's one...

Besides Bikers for Trump, a local Craigslist posting indicates that the Hells Angels are planning a similar approach during convention week. It advertises private security for Trump supporters and says "it will stomp any aggressive protester with an equal amount of force and pepper spray."

Biker enthusiasts nationwide plan to patrol city streets & protect Trump supporters during the RNC
And while the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club is at it they will be transporting and trafficking in dope too.

Ha !!!

NRA are the terrorists. Not blm.

How are they terrorists? It doesn't matter, you don't answer, you just flame the board.

I'll Answr any question . Unlike you righties who just turn to insults whenever confronted .

They promote the spread of guns , shoot down any sensible gun control , and promote a mantra that everyone needs an AK in order to Fight off an evil government that's coming to get them .

Timmy are you going to back it up? Nothing you have posted remotely makes them a terrorist group. And I didn't insult you, looks like you are currently 0-2.

Besides Bikers for Trump, a local Craigslist posting indicates that the Hells Angels are planning a similar approach during convention week. It advertises private security for Trump supporters and says "it will stomp any aggressive protester with an equal amount of force and pepper spray."

Biker enthusiasts nationwide plan to patrol city streets & protect Trump supporters during the RNC
And while the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club is at it they will be transporting and trafficking in dope too.

Ha !!!
Trump is bringing in the rapist, the drug dealers, and the murderers.

I've heard that Hells Angels may also be there to help out...

Heard from who?
The voices that start talking to him after a bottle of firewater.

The Cleveland Police will be overwhelmed with the numbers. Let's go Obama for once in 8 years step up and be a leader. Give the order, National Guard.
The Cleveland Police should have NO presence whatsoever. The security should be handled-entirely-by the Secret Service and the Ohio National Guard. The policy should be announced in advance: rioters will be shot.

The Cleveland Police will be overwhelmed with the numbers. Let's go Obama for once in 8 years step up and be a leader. Give the order, National Guard.
The Cleveland Police should have NO presence whatsoever. The security should be handled-entirely-by the Secret Service and the Ohio National Guard. The policy should be announced in advance: rioters will be shot.

lol, a conservative throws states rights under the bus.

Man bites dog!

Ha !!!
Trump is bringing in the rapist, the drug dealers, and the murderers.

How does he do that? I mean I thought democrats disliked Trump.

Forum List

Back