How will the Cleveland police deal with the BLM terrorists this week?.

I'd hate to be a cop right now. Sitting in the cross hairs of BLM terrorists and no support from our president, attorney general or any democrats.
This stands to be a week of total anarchy in Cleveland that will not allow the republicans to assemble peacefully.

I've heard that Hells Angels may also be there to help out...

Heard from who?

Various Internet sources. Here's one...

Besides Bikers for Trump, a local Craigslist posting indicates that the Hells Angels are planning a similar approach during convention week. It advertises private security for Trump supporters and says "it will stomp any aggressive protester with an equal amount of force and pepper spray."

Biker enthusiasts nationwide plan to patrol city streets & protect Trump supporters during the RNC

A local Craigslist posting. I see.

I'd hate to be a cop right now. Sitting in the cross hairs of BLM terrorists and no support from our president, attorney general or any democrats.
This stands to be a week of total anarchy in Cleveland that will not allow the republicans to assemble peacefully.

I've heard that Hells Angels may also be there to help out...

And we can get another Rolling Stones Altamont concert situation! (long memory)

.But, but, but.......you conservatives "love" the second amendment to arm virtually ANYONE who wants a gun to kill people; after all we all reap what we sow and violence coupled with firearms is as American as apple pie.

And we can get another Rolling Stones Altamont concert situation! (long memory)

If you choose to believe a resource on a local Craig's List ad, that is your prerogative. Comparing the documented Bikers that are goin to be in Cleveland with the Hell's Angels of 1969 is a long stretch. Maybe not if you believe what you find on Craig's list...

NRA are the terrorists. Not blm.

How are they terrorists? It doesn't matter, you don't answer, you just flame the board.

I'll Answr any question . Unlike you righties who just turn to insults whenever confronted .

They promote the spread of guns , shoot down any sensible gun control , and promote a mantra that everyone needs an AK in order to Fight off an evil government that's coming to get them .

Let's follow right wing "logic"........

Police departments are part of a governmental structure to maintain law and order....

Conservatives HATE anything that smacks of government entities......

Now, put the above together and right wingers come up with the "brilliant" conclusion that it is the left that hates the police...
Go figure !!!!..

How are they terrorists? It doesn't matter, you don't answer, you just flame the board.

They promote the spread of guns , shoot down any sensible gun control , and promote a mantra that everyone needs an AK in order to Fight off an evil government that's coming to get them .

Then they aren't terrorists by definition. You may not like it but it isn't a terrorist organization.

What is the threat that put politicians in such fear?

Here you go.....educate yourself:

'You will pay a price for it': NRA's top lobbyist threatens politicians who support gun control - as unlikely bid for tougher weapons legislation set for vote in Senate
  • NRA's chief lobbyist Chris Cox made the comments on ABC's 'This Week'
  • Said 'Politicians who divert attention and suggest we're to blame will pay'
  • NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre also slammed gun control supporters Sunday
  • LaPierre said gun control debate being 'politicized' after Orlando shooting
  • Rhetoric from NRA comes as Democrats push for tougher gun legislation

Read more: NRA threatens pols who support gun control will 'pay a price for it'

The Left has stated their intent to open carry and disrupt. How the police and the tens of thousands of patriot bikers on the way will react is anyone's guess.
Those guys have only been able to assemble a few dozen bikers or at least guys dressed like bikers to any Trump rally. The promoter claims one hundred showed up at one rally, but media photo's only showed a few dozen.
Mostly this scam is about selling T-shirts and patches for profit. It will be interesting to see how many bikers show up.

Then they aren't terrorists by definition. You may not like it but it isn't a terrorist organization.
Well, neither is BLM.

What is the threat that put politicians in such fear?

Here you go.....educate yourself:

'You will pay a price for it': NRA's top lobbyist threatens politicians who support gun control - as unlikely bid for tougher weapons legislation set for vote in Senate
  • NRA's chief lobbyist Chris Cox made the comments on ABC's 'This Week'
  • Said 'Politicians who divert attention and suggest we're to blame will pay'
  • NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre also slammed gun control supporters Sunday
  • LaPierre said gun control debate being 'politicized' after Orlando shooting
  • Rhetoric from NRA comes as Democrats push for tougher gun legislation

Read more: NRA threatens pols who support gun control will 'pay a price for it'

And what is the "price" they will pay?

Well, neither is BLM.

I never said they were. Do you think either are terrorist group.

I don't either are terrorists groups. But Timmy somehow does.

And what is the "price" they will pay?

So, you want to be overly dense????

The answer to your question is simple: The NRA threatens any politician that does not toe the NRA agenda by stating that they will pour tons of money to fund an opponent's campaign.....calling the dissenter to the NRA as an un-American who wants to take ALL guns away..

The Cleveland Police will be overwhelmed with the numbers. Let's go Obama for once in 8 years step up and be a leader. Give the order, National Guard.

The problem with libtards is that they vote for professional politicians. Professional Politicians are swayed real easy to pressure from outside influences. Where Conservative Politicians (not all of them) are from the business sector, Farmers, Doctors etc. etc. They have jobs to return to so they tend to vote their conscience...

Forum List

Back