How will the Cleveland police deal with the BLM terrorists this week?.

And what is the "price" they will pay?

So, you want to be overly dense????

The answer to your question is simple: The NRA threatens any politician that does not toe the NRA agenda by stating that they will pour tons of money to fund an opponent's campaign.....calling the dissenter to the NRA as an un-American who wants to take ALL guns away..

I'm dense? Lol! And how is that terrorism? Hell by your definition all lobbyists, and political groups are terrorist.

Let's see how the democrat convention goes, and how the protesters will act there. This would be a good indication of the type of people who support the two candidates. So far, all the violent low lifes are hillary supporters protesting Trump.

I'm sure Cleveland is ready for crowd control and the occasional violent outbreak. Nobody can be prepared for assassination attempts on people in uniform though.

Why would the NRA publish this kind of list if NOT to threaten anyone who is for SANE gun control?

The following organizations have lent monetary, grassroots or some other type of direct support to anti-gun organizations.
All have officially endorsed anti-gun positions.

AARP
AFL-CIO
Ambulatory Pediatric Association
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Civil Liberties Union
American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing
American Medical Women’s Association
American Medical Student Association
American Medical Association
American Association for the Surgery of Trauma
American Trauma Society
American Federation of Teachers
American Association of School Administrators
American Alliance for Rights and Responsibilities
American Medical Association
American Bar Association
American Counseling Association
American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Association for World Health
American Ethical Union
American Nurses Association
American Association of Neurological Surgeons
American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
American Firearms Association
American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
American Jewish Committee
American Trauma Society
American Psychological Association
American Jewish Congress
American Public Health Association
Americans for Democratic Action
Anti-Defamation League
Black Mental Health Alliance
B’nai B’rith
Central Conference of American Rabbis
Children’s Defense Fund
Church of the Brethren
Coalition for Peace Action
Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
College Democrats of America
Committee for the Study of Handgun Misuse & World Peace
Common Cause
Congress of National Black Churches, Inc.
Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Consumer Federation of America
Council of the Great City Schools
Council of Chief State School Officers
Dehere Foundation
Disarm Educational Fund
Environmental Action Foundation
Episcopal Church-Washington Office
Florence and John Shumann Foundation
Friends Committee on National Legislation
General Federation of Women’s Clubs
George Gund Fun
Gray Panthers
H.M. Strong Foundation
Hadassah
Harris Foundation
Hechinger Foundation
Interfaith Neighbors
Int’l Ladies’ Garment Workers’ Union
Int’l Association of Educators for World Peace
Jewish Labor Committee
Joyce Foundation
Lauder Foundation
Lawrence Foundation
League of Women Voters of the United States*
Lutheran Office for Governmental Affairs, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Manhattan Project II
Mennonite Central Committee-Washington Office
National Safe Kids Campaign
National Association of Police Organizations
National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
National Black Nurses’ Association
National Association of Chain Drug Stores
National Network for Youth
National Assembly of National Voluntary Health & Social Welfare Organizations
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
National Association of School Psychologists
National Association of Counties*
National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates & Practitioners
National Association of School Safety and Law Enforcement Officers
National Education Association
National Association of Elementary School Principals*
National Association of Public Hospitals
National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
National Association of Secondary School Principals
National Association of Social Workers
National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions
National Association of School Psychologists
National Council of La Raza
National Center to Rehabilitate Violent Youth
National Commission for Economic Conversion & Disarmament
National Council of the Churches of Christ in the USA
National Council of Negro Women
National Association of Community Health Centers
National People’s Action
National Education Association*
National League of Cities
National Council on Family Relations
National Council of Jewish Women
National Organization for Women
National Political Congress of Black Women
National Parks and Conservation Association
National Peace Foundation
National Urban League, Inc.
National Parent, Teachers Association*
National Urban Coalition
National SAFE KIDS Campaign
National Organization on Disability
National Spinal Cord Injury Association
NETWORK: A National Catholic Social Justice Lobby
Ortenberg Foundation
Peace Action
People for the American Way
Physicians for Social Responsibility
Police Foundation
Project on Demilitarization and Democracy
Public Citizen
SaferWorld
Society of Critical Care Medicine
Southern Christian Leadership Conference
The Council of the Great City Schools
The Synergetic Society
20/20 Vision
U.S. Catholic Conference, Dept. of Social Development
Union of American Hebrew Congregations
Unitarian Universalist Association
United States Catholic Conference
United Methodist Church, General Board & Church Society
United Church of Christ, Office for Church in Society*
United States Conference of Mayors
War and Peace Foundation
Women Strike for Peace
Women’s National Democratic Club
Women’s Action for New Directions (WAND)
Women’s Int’l League for Peace and Freedom
World Spiritual Assembly, Inc.
YWCA of the U.S.A.

The Cleveland Police will be overwhelmed with the numbers. Let's go Obama for once in 8 years step up and be a leader. Give the order, National Guard.

They're bringing in cops from other departments. I don't want to be near Cleveland anytime soon. The violent low lifes who support hillary will be out in great numbers.

So far, all the violent low lifes are hillary supporters protesting Trump.

No, moron........Protesters go to Trump circus-rallies because the clown is ANTI-Latinos, ANTI-Muslims, ANTI-GAY/Lesbians; and a misogynist to boot.

The violent low lifes who support hillary will be out in great numbers.

Hey, moron, did it ever dawn on your half brain that those "violent low-life" are not necessarily FOR Clinton but vehemently AGAINST the low-life Trump?

The Cleveland Police will be overwhelmed with the numbers. Let's go Obama for once in 8 years step up and be a leader. Give the order, National Guard.

Nitwit......The GOVERNOR of Ohio can call up the National Guard. Kasich is a republican and your stupid accusations against Obama are more lame than usual.

Ricky Ricardo has been rumored to have accidently bumped into Hillary Clinton at a local Transgender Bar in Florida, 23 witnessess have claimed to have heard Mr.Ricardo yell at Hillary,,,,,"You Dumb Stupid Bioootch!!! You Have Some Esplaining To Doooo !!!!!!!"

I'd hate to be a cop right now. Sitting in the cross hairs of BLM terrorists and no support from our president, attorney general or any democrats.
This stands to be a week of total anarchy in Cleveland that will not allow the republicans to assemble peacefully.

I know they can't do it, but I would love to see the cops decide not to protect them. Since it is painfully obvious that the left hates cops from the asshat POTUS on down, they should just say fuck you and stay away. See how well that goes.

Actually, they can do it. There is no legal obligation for police to protect any individual.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/p...ve-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html?_r=0

I mean that they can't, morally. Cops swear to protect and they take that seriously.

I'm dense? Lol! And how is that terrorism? Hell by your definition all lobbyists, and political groups are terrorist.

Well, you are confirming that you're dense.......You interpret the NRA's stating that any politician who votes for ANY gun control legislation will "have a price to pay" as not a threat???

Why does the left get outraged and crazy when the NRA invokes it's right to petition the government but it's fine for a couple of dozen other organizations (who use the word American or National) to do the same thing? The left has gotta relax a little bit before they get a collective stroke from hatred and understand that political lobbying goes both ways.

NRA are the terrorists. Not blm.

How are they terrorists? It doesn't matter, you don't answer, you just flame the board.

They promote the spread of guns , shoot down any sensible gun control , and promote a mantra that everyone needs an AK in order to Fight off an evil government that's coming to get them .

Then they aren't terrorists by definition. You may not like it but it isn't a terrorist organization.
Well, neither is BLM.

I never said they were. Do you think either are terrorist group.

I don't either are terrorists groups. But Timmy somehow does.
The terrorist word is overused. Neither the NRA nor BLM comes close to being terrorist groups.

What is the threat that put politicians in such fear?

Here you go.....educate yourself:

'You will pay a price for it': NRA's top lobbyist threatens politicians who support gun control - as unlikely bid for tougher weapons legislation set for vote in Senate
  • NRA's chief lobbyist Chris Cox made the comments on ABC's 'This Week'
  • Said 'Politicians who divert attention and suggest we're to blame will pay'
  • NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre also slammed gun control supporters Sunday
  • LaPierre said gun control debate being 'politicized' after Orlando shooting
  • Rhetoric from NRA comes as Democrats push for tougher gun legislation

Read more: NRA threatens pols who support gun control will 'pay a price for it'

Opposition is not threat. Pointing out to politicians that they will lose their jobs if they support that which NRA members are opposed to is not a threat, but simple business.

Well, you are confirming that you're dense.......You interpret the NRA's stating that any politician who votes for ANY gun control legislation will "have a price to pay" as not a threat???

What kind of threat? Use money to not support a candidate or to support their opponent? That's not terrorism. Quit playing stupid.

How are they terrorists? It doesn't matter, you don't answer, you just flame the board.

They promote the spread of guns , shoot down any sensible gun control , and promote a mantra that everyone needs an AK in order to Fight off an evil government that's coming to get them .

Then they aren't terrorists by definition. You may not like it but it isn't a terrorist organization.
Well, neither is BLM.

I never said they were. Do you think either are terrorist group.

I don't either are terrorists groups. But Timmy somehow does.
The terrorist word is overused. Neither the NRA nor BLM comes close to being terrorist groups.

I agree, people tend to get emotional and let that control the rhetoric, instead of being rational.

I'd hate to be a cop right now. Sitting in the cross hairs of BLM terrorists and no support from our president, attorney general or any democrats.
This stands to be a week of total anarchy in Cleveland that will not allow the republicans to assemble peacefully.

I know they can't do it, but I would love to see the cops decide not to protect them. Since it is painfully obvious that the left hates cops from the asshat POTUS on down, they should just say fuck you and stay away. See how well that goes.

Actually, they can do it. There is no legal obligation for police to protect any individual.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/p...ve-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html?_r=0

I mean that they can't, morally. Cops swear to protect and they take that seriously.

Shrug.

i hope that they will have giant fork lifts to remove cars blocking roads,,then just dumping the cars into the ditches

Cleveland Riot Control:

MI0001097961.jpg
:laugh2:

Forum List

Back