How will you spend your free $1,200?

He did? How did he do that?
Just imagine hunter biden is governor of Florida and trump loses because of hanging chads.

Youd see it my way if trump looses that way this november

No Republican would see Democrats continuing to vote as stealing the election. That you switched parties because of that is moronic.

And also, you admitted you voted for Gore and this was AFTER YOU VOTED. How did you know it was going to happen exactly?

You're a terrible liar. Just awful.

Again, think about it.

You voted on election day or before.

Weeks later the SCOTUS stopped Florida Democrats from stealing the election.

You actually said you voted for Gore for a reason that HAD NOT HAPPENED YET. How stupid are you?
I didn’t say that did I?

You didn't say anything but "Jeb." According to you, Jeb stole the election. Nothing you ever say makes any sense.

You did say you voted for Gore because of an event which occurred AFTER you voted for him

Just imagine hunter biden is governor of Florida and trump loses because of hanging chads.

No Republican would see Democrats continuing to vote as stealing the election. That you switched parties because of that is moronic.

And also, you admitted you voted for Gore and this was AFTER YOU VOTED. How did you know it was going to happen exactly?

Again, think about it.

You actually said you voted for Gore for a reason that HAD NOT HAPPENED YET. How stupid are you?
I didn’t say that did I?

You didn't say anything but "Jeb." According to you, Jeb stole the election. Nothing you ever say makes any sense.

You did say you voted for Gore because of an event which occurred AFTER you voted for him
Katherine harris

Save some, and use some to pay off debt. With the uncertainties ahead I want to be as debt free as possible.

I thought about a dog. The one my daughter left behind when she went to school finally died a year ago. But she has a dog, and I get videos. I'm not sure I need another potential expense in the corvid-economy.
?

So your saying Trump should just give China whatever it wants? Let it to continue to steal our intellectual property?

Yes, sealy is attacking Trump for doing something about China stealing our IP. And if Trump wasn't doing something about it, he'd attack Trump for that too
I’m just saying every time a republican is president republicans always make excuses about why I’m getting fucked is good for the country.

Today it’s trump tak8ng on China with bush it was we had to send all those manufacturing jobs to mexico and China.

Make up your minds.

So Trump threatened tariffs but didn't implement them and he got a better trade deal for it.

That you're just attacking him for tariffs shows how completely disingenuous you are about this
That’s not the story I just read.

Sounds like corporations and wallstreet did good with the new trade deal but American labor not so much.

And trumps trade war has raised prices on consumers and business’ my company is one of them.

This is a fight you just know trump loves having. It’s like going after illegals. That’s right up his ally

Exactly as I said. You're bashing Trump both for higher tariffs and for reducing tariffs at the same time. You have no honor
I know what you are saying. Do I mind him taking on China? No. Is it enough for me to vote for him again? No

You voted for Trump the first time? OMG, what a terrible liar you are
Oops. I totally didn’t mean to say again. I voted for Hillary, Obama, kerry, gore, Bill.

Nice. So you copped not only that you lied about voting for Trump but that you lied about voting for W as well
I certainly didn’t vote for W. He stole 2000

Jeb

No, Jeb had nothing to do with it.

GW took the case to the Supreme Court. The court asked how the Fla courts ruled that ballots could be counted against the law. The Florida law stated that all ballots had to be counted and certified in seven days. If you want to have recounts, recount and have the ballots certified in seven days.

What the Gore court did was say "We know the law, but we're not going to follow it. We're going to give Al all the time he needs to recount his ballots."

This is what's called Judicial Legislation, and the Supreme Court wanted an explanation from the lower courts on what gave them the authority to create the Al Gore law on the bench.

Those are hollow body acoustics. Their solidbodies are below.

View attachment 371513
The SolidBody Classic ($1748.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $1,300.00 retail. The SolidBody Standard ($2,398.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $1,800.00 retail. The SolidBody Custom ($3,098.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $2,300.00 retail.

Oh, I'm well aware. I worked at Taylor Guitars from 2004 until 2012.

The solidbody models never caught on, even when the double cutaway version was introduced. Here's a picture of me holding one of those at the MIAC Show in Toronto back in the late 2000's:

View attachment 371575

They were great guitars, but to jump into the neighborhood of Fender, Gibson and PRS was going to take a level of electric guitar experience that Taylor just didn't have.

Unfortunately, the Taylor solidbody guitars were dropped from the line some years ago...
That's a Taylor? Odd. Is that a floyd rose without a locking nut? Picture's kind of blurry.

No, it's not a Floyd.

Taylor is big on proprietary stuff, so that whole bridge/vibrato set-up was designed and manufactured in-house.

That said, they do use a Bigsby on the T-3.

I'll see if I can find photos of the double-cuts. Those pictures were taken at least ten years ago, so that would be three or four external hard drives ago!
I have John Petrucci's signature Music Man from about 5-6 years ago (JP6). It has a proprietary free-float bridge with no locking nut (I think it was a Petrucci collaboration), but all the machine headers lock from the back to prevent slip. Much easier to deal with than a Floyd Rose. Zero tuning issues even with the deepest of divebombs, but if you ever mess up the intonation, it is a BITCH get reset.

The point is, there was a time when the locking nut Floyd Rose did the job that other bridge systems could not do. I think they've been rendered completely unnecessary by better design at this point.

Again, think about it.

I didn’t say that did I?

Katherine harris

What about her?

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I never lost my job so I don't really need much extra food.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?

I'm sending my entire check to the Trump reelection campaign.
I smell fake news.
You smell your own fart

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

GW took the case to the Supreme Court. The court asked how the Fla courts ruled that ballots could be counted against the law. The Florida law stated that all ballots had to be counted and certified in seven days. If you want to have recounts, recount and have the ballots certified in seven days.

What the Gore court did was say "We know the law, but we're not going to follow it. We're going to give Al all the time he needs to recount his ballots."

This is what's called Judicial Legislation, and the Supreme Court wanted an explanation from the lower courts on what gave them the authority to create the Al Gore law on the bench.

Yes, that's exactly what happened.

That a "Republican" was so offended that the SCOTUS simply forced the Florida Courts to follow Florida law was so offensive to him that he left the Republican party over it is just flat out moronic.

Though even that isn't as moronic as Sealy claiming he knew that was going to happen and actually voted for Gore. He actually claims he voted for Gore for a reason that when he voted HAD NOT HAPPENED YET. Only Democrats lie that badly

That a "Republican" was so offended that the SCOTUS simply forced the Florida Courts to follow Florida law was so offensive to him that he left the Republican party over it is just flat out moronic.

Though even that isn't as moronic as Sealy claiming he knew that was going to happen and actually voted for Gore. He actually claims he voted for Gore for a reason that when he voted HAD NOT HAPPENED YET. Only Democrats lie that badly
Not true. Never said that. You misunderstood

Well the SC didn't force anybody to do anything. They simply wanted an explanation from the Florida courts as to WTF just happened there. They were too embarrassed to respond, and stopped the recount, which Bush won anyway according to all news agencies that overseen the recounts, including CNN.

The second election, they blamed the Diebold machines. After much of the country pandered to the crying liberals about punch card ballots, we spent hundreds of millions of dollars on new electronic voting machines. After the Democrats cried about that, once again, we had to scrap all those Diebold machines and spend millions more for a different brand, simply because the CEO of Diebold was a GW supporter. Not one ounce of evidence was found of the Diebold machines being rigged for anything.

• Love
Reactions: kaz

Bull shit. You said you voted for Gore and left the Republican party because W stole the election. Apparently you don't believe in linear time where you can't leave the party for a reason that happened AFTER you claimed to leave the party

Well the SC didn't force anybody to do anything. They simply wanted an explanation from the Florida courts as to WTF just happened there. They were too embarrassed to respond, and stopped the recount, which Bush won anyway according to all news agencies that overseen the recounts, including CNN.

The second election, they blamed the Diebold machines. After much of the country pandered to the crying liberals about punch card ballots, we spent hundreds of millions of dollars on new electronic voting machines. After the Democrats cried about that, once again, we had to scrap all those Diebold machines and spend millions more for a different brand, simply because the CEO of Diebold was a GW supporter. Not one ounce of evidence was found of the Diebold machines being rigged for anything.

Democrats think the only machines that work right are the ones that say the Democrat won

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I never lost my job so I don't really need much extra food.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?
I'll donate mine and my wifes to Trumps reelection like we did the first one.

No ken blackwell. Both elections were stolen. They had to. CPAC needed to have their boy in charge so they could invade Iraq, send all those jobs overseas and cause the Great Recession on purpose.

Bull shit. You said you voted for Gore and left the Republican party because W stole the election. Apparently you don't believe in linear time where you can't leave the party for a reason that happened AFTER you claimed to leave the party
No I didn’t say that. I left the gop during HW Bush’s time in office. I know I supported carter and didn’t like Reagan at first but he was likable and he saved the 3rd shift at my dads ford plant so he was popular even with unions even though he was the beginning of the end for unions.

When I was old enough to vote we were in the gulf war and I didn’t want to be drafted into his bullshit war. That’s when I left the gop. The first time I could vote.

Imagine if gore won. No iraq war and we would have won in Afghanistan. Instead bush started a second war. Almost like he did it to make dick chaneys company haloburton happy

Those are hollow body acoustics. Their solidbodies are below.

View attachment 371513
The SolidBody Classic ($1748.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $1,300.00 retail. The SolidBody Standard ($2,398.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $1,800.00 retail. The SolidBody Custom ($3,098.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $2,300.00 retail.

Oh, I'm well aware. I worked at Taylor Guitars from 2004 until 2012.

The solidbody models never caught on, even when the double cutaway version was introduced. Here's a picture of me holding one of those at the MIAC Show in Toronto back in the late 2000's:

View attachment 371575

They were great guitars, but to jump into the neighborhood of Fender, Gibson and PRS was going to take a level of electric guitar experience that Taylor just didn't have.

Unfortunately, the Taylor solidbody guitars were dropped from the line some years ago...
That's a Taylor? Odd. Is that a floyd rose without a locking nut? Picture's kind of blurry.

No, it's not a Floyd.

Taylor is big on proprietary stuff, so that whole bridge/vibrato set-up was designed and manufactured in-house.

That said, they do use a Bigsby on the T-3.

I'll see if I can find photos of the double-cuts. Those pictures were taken at least ten years ago, so that would be three or four external hard drives ago!
I have John Petrucci's signature Music Man from about 5-6 years ago (JP6). It has a proprietary free-float bridge with no locking nut (I think it was a Petrucci collaboration), but all the machine headers lock from the back to prevent slip. Much easier to deal with than a Floyd Rose. Zero tuning issues even with the deepest of divebombs, but if you ever mess up the intonation, it is a BITCH get reset.

The point is, there was a time when the locking nut Floyd Rose did the job that other bridge systems could not do. I think they've been rendered completely unnecessary by better design at this point.

John and I used to hang out at the same guitar store in Commack, Long Island. I was a bit older than he was, but his chops surpassed mine as if he'd been playing decades longer. His Music Man model is really nice.

I had a Floyd on a Yamaha I had. I bought it because I thought it looked cool. But I broke a string in the middle of a gig and the whole thing went sideways on me. I used to have a hardtail Strat. Wish I'd have kept that one. Instead, I kept "Excalibur", my 1990 American Standard Strat (I've got the trem blocked on this):

6499161957_2a57fe1039_z.jpg

No ken blackwell. Both elections were stolen. They had to. CPAC needed to have their boy in charge so they could invade Iraq, send all those jobs overseas and cause the Great Recession on purpose.

You keep repeating the election was stolen but you're short on details. Like any details

Forum List

Back