How would Obama answer this question

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I would like to ask Obama a straight up question and see how he responds. That question is Are you a citizen of the United States?

"But buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush" or "but truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump"

If he had to answer he would say yes.

However, given the birther bs and bigots calling his daughter an ape, he probably would ignore you.

• Banned
I would like to ask Obama a straight up question and see how he responds. That question is Are you a citizen of the United States?
At this point I think he'd be justified in slapping you in the face and walking away.

I'm sure he will be charged with assault at that moment but because he and every other democrat is above the law it wouldn't ever happen. Isn't it awesome when government employees can abuse us whenever they want.

• Banned
If he had to answer he would say yes.

However, given the birther bs and bigots calling his daughter an ape, he probably would ignore you.

if you oppose him you are a racist. Bow before his will and finish sucking his cock.

At this point I think he'd be justified in slapping you in the face and walking away.

I'm sure he will be charged with assault at that moment but because he and every other democrat is above the law it wouldn't ever happen. Isn't it awesome when government employees can abuse us whenever they want.
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Even you know people in power don't have to obey the rules or maybe you are just cool with that.

Here is another question. Do you think you would start a shoe shining business?

Forum List

Back