How would you describe me politically?

Answer these questions, it will help.

Do you entertain, adopt or apply victim roles?
Do you often accuse others of being racist?
Is it important to distinguish someone's skin color for any position?
Do you talk about helping people without taking action?
Purple hair by chance, transgender?
Are you a pissed off man-hating single woman or simply hate your husband?
Is climate change primarily because of man-kind?
Are you in college?
If you're a woman, do you have a lot of anxiety in the bedroom?
Is being socially accepted important to you?
Are you very careful with words as to not offend anyone?
Are you easily offended?
Do you act differently around blacks?
Do you work for the govt or the entertainment industry?
Is Biden genuine?

Last edited:
What is your impression? Thanks

1683613473752.png

The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads

what do you believe?

I have a variety of beliefs. I think many of my beliefs are left or center left and liberal/freedom-loving. I think have some beliefs which for modern day standards would be conservative, but to me they are common sense opinions, for example that there are male and female and that a man cannot be a woman and vice versa etc. that makes me i guess conservative but that is just common sense, and because nowadays there is some crazy stuff going on, that even such a common sense totally sane normal opinion is conservative. Otherwise I am a bit religious, Im a man who likes family, and children etc. Nowadays I guess that is conservative where there are movements for killing children, or not having children, and other weird stuff, but that is not because im conservative but because nowadays there are really batshit insane people around or some of them, and i dont think there are really so many of such people, but they get alot of media coverage so they appear as if they are important.

I have a variety of beliefs. I think many of my beliefs are left or center left and liberal/freedom-loving. I think have some beliefs which for modern day standards would be conservative, but to me they are common sense opinions, for example that there are male and female and that a man cannot be a woman and vice versa etc. that makes me i guess conservative but that is just common sense, and because nowadays there is some crazy stuff going on, that even such a common sense totally sane normal opinion is conservative. Otherwise I am a bit religious, Im a man who likes family, and children etc. Nowadays I guess that is conservative where there are movements for killing children, or not having children, and other weird stuff, but that is not because im conservative but because nowadays there are really batshit insane people around or some of them, and i dont think there are really so many of such people, but they get alot of media coverage so they appear as if they are important.

Are you crazy?
Everything you just stated is a conservative view.

How do you equate left with liberal/freedom loving?

Views on religion do not determine your position on the political spectrum. Most democrats and republicans are religious.

Not all lefties agree with the hard left on Transgenderism, because on that subject, I agree with conservatives.

1. Do you believe in the concept known as universal health care?

2. Do you believe access to affordable health care should be a right?

If you do, as I do, then you are a liberal, as I am.

But, as a liberal, I have libertarian aspects, such as I believe all drugs should be legal.

On immigration, we should loosen requirements for citizenship, because there is a work shortage in hotel, restaurant and agriculture industries.

What is your view on Trump? Are you for, or against?

If you are for him, you are not a liberal,

Do you support a progressive tax, that the super rich should pay most of the taxes?

IF you do, you are a progressive liberal, if you don't, you could be a moderate democrat, but not a liberal.

I plot you on the spectrum, I'll need more information,

I don't really know you but I'd have to say that, judging by your avatar, it doesn't instill me with confidence.

If you are willing to prejudge someone based on their avatar that doesn't contain any hint of political leaning, then you are definitely not a liberal and it suggests that you are not independent.

If you are willing to prejudge someone based on their avatar that doesn't contain any hint of political leaning, then you are definitely not a liberal and it suggests that you are not independent.
LOL. Says, the person who proudly proclaims they are biased. But, I do understand your need to defend a lefty, being a lefty yourself.

Forum List

Back