How Would You Describe What's Happening Here?

The cop is 100 percent wrong and the young man knew his rights. You are not required to show ID unless you are being detained, if so, then the onus is on the cop to explain as to why he is "detaining" you. You are not required to answer questions...none, nada, zero. If the cop suspects you of a crime? Make the arrest and accept the responsibility for the civil suit that will result.

Kudos to the young man.......

So... every time a cop stops you for a traffic incident, you refuse to show him your driver's license?

Nobody said that. The cop had no legal reason or right even ask those questions. Are you as willing to give up your constitutionally granted rights when it comes to guns? That was a bad cop overstepping his authority. That's the reason cops don't have the respect they want.

I guess I'm strange that way. I don't see police as an adversary. I try to cooperate with them any reasonable way I can. I'm much more concerned with police getting the training and tools they need and stopping bad actors without deadly force if possible than simply confirming to them that yes I do live in the building, this is my address and name and have good cause for being there, whether I show them an ID or not. Maybe I might have asked them if they suspected ME personally or were detaining or intending to charge me with something, but if something as simple as answering a question helps them eliminate me from their radar of whatever they are investigating, I think I'd be happy to cooperate. Not answering basic questions certainly makes me seem suspicious. Not getting your cop phobia or animus here.

If there is no victim, there is no crime and once we acquiesce to intrusions on ourselves just to "get along" leads to other unconstitutional acts of intrusions. Leftard fuckwads like Bulldog and Pogo would be waving pom-poms if those same cops were doing a "home to home" search for firearms if the commies get their way.

They are two-faced commie fucks.....no two ways about it.

What makes you think that Dale? I have guns, and I intend to keep them. I'm just not a gun nut that sees a little regulation as a bad thing. Check with the voices in your head, and if they are honest with you, they will tell you the same thing.

Don't bullshit me, Bulldog...if "da gubermint" said that you must turn them in (which is the ultimate goal of the demcrat commie party) you would do so and squeal on anyone that you suspected of having a gun. There are NUMEROUS.... actually a thousand acts, statutes and codes as it pertains to firearms ownership. Many of these alleged mass shootings have been staged events or psy-ops. The Sandy Hook hoax comes immediately to mind along with the Pulse nite-club shooting. Need I explain it further????

The cop is 100 percent wrong and the young man knew his rights. You are not required to show ID unless you are being detained, if so, then the onus is on the cop to explain as to why he is "detaining" you. You are not required to answer questions...none, nada, zero. If the cop suspects you of a crime? Make the arrest and accept the responsibility for the civil suit that will result.

So... every time a cop stops you for a traffic incident, you refuse to show him your driver's license?

Nobody said that. The cop had no legal reason or right even ask those questions. Are you as willing to give up your constitutionally granted rights when it comes to guns? That was a bad cop overstepping his authority. That's the reason cops don't have the respect they want.

I guess I'm strange that way. I don't see police as an adversary. I try to cooperate with them any reasonable way I can. I'm much more concerned with police getting the training and tools they need and stopping bad actors without deadly force if possible than simply confirming to them that yes I do live in the building, this is my address and name and have good cause for being there, whether I show them an ID or not. Maybe I might have asked them if they suspected ME personally or were detaining or intending to charge me with something, but if something as simple as answering a question helps them eliminate me from their radar of whatever they are investigating, I think I'd be happy to cooperate. Not answering basic questions certainly makes me seem suspicious. Not getting your cop phobia or animus here.

If there is no victim, there is no crime and once we acquiesce to intrusions on ourselves just to "get along" leads to other unconstitutional acts of intrusions. Leftard fuckwads like Bulldog and Pogo would be waving pom-poms if those same cops were doing a "home to home" search for firearms if the commies get their way.

Look, I'm the most obstinate SOB in the world, if you give reason to trigger me. But asking me if I simply live there in that place of my home doesn't do it. The cop was damned nice about it, you or I don't know the situation of if there was a "victim." Maybe there was a missing person? Strange noises? Gunshots heard? Whatever the case, I don't walk around in a state of paranoia, I give off good energy, and real people in real situations like police pick up on that. I don't walk in fear.

I kinda see police much like civilian military performing a public service and I suppose if I ever saw someone fighting with or struggling with a cop to subdue him or take his gun, if I could, I'd come to the officer's aid. I've met good cops, bad cops, rough cops, nice cops, overwhelmed cops, nervous cops, they are all just people. Do right by them and help them get through their day easier and I've yet to find one that doesn't respond in kind. It's all about the energy you put out. Got a chip on your shoulder? Yep, you will definitely find someone to knock it off!

The guy told him he lived there in that building multiple times. Lately, cops seem to think they are military as well. They are not. How should you respond to a cop with a chip on his shoulder as that cop obviously had? Give up your rights?

Look, I'm the most obstinate SOB in the world, if you give reason to trigger me. But asking me if I simply live there in that place of my home doesn't do it. The cop was damned nice about it, you or I don't know the situation of if there was a "victim." Maybe there was a missing person? Strange noises? Gunshots heard? Whatever the case, I don't walk around in a state of paranoia, I give off good energy, and real people in real situations like police pick up on that. I don't walk in fear.

I kinda see police much like civilian military performing a public service and I suppose if I ever saw someone fighting with or struggling with a cop to subdue him or take his gun, if I could, I'd come to the officer's aid. I've met good cops, bad cops, rough cops, nice cops, overwhelmed cops, nervous cops, they are all just people. Do right by them and help them get through their day easier and I've yet to find one that doesn't respond in kind. It's all about the energy you put out. Got a chip on your shoulder? Yep, you will definitely find someone to knock it off!

Therein lies the problem......peace officers became policemen....as in policy enforcers. I am respectful to the police on those rare occasions I cross paths with them...but I am not going to comply with the "fishing techniques" designed to bring in revenue for the corporate entity that they ate employing them.

The guy told him he lived there in that building multiple times. Lately, cops seem to think they are military as well. They are not. How should you respond to a cop with a chip on his shoulder as that cop obviously had? Give up your rights?

Sooooooo.......... I'm robbing a building. Cops show up. You live here? Yep! Yes officer, I DO. Let this man go. Wouldn't that be just great for crooks to know? JUST NOT GIVE THEM YOUR ID!!! Next day in news: POLICE HAD ROBBER IN THEIR HANDS AND LET HIM DISAPPEAR WITH GOODS BECAUSE THEY SIMPLY NEVER ASKED HIM HIS NAME OR PROOF OF ID.

You idiots bitch no matter what the police do.

What makes you think that Dale? I have guns, and I intend to keep them. I'm just not a gun nut that sees a little regulation as a bad thing. Check with the voices in your head, and if they are honest with you, they will tell you the same thing.

Don't bullshit me, Bulldog...if "da gubermint" said that you must turn them in (which is the ultimate goal of the demcrat commie party) you would do so and squeal on anyone that you suspected of having a gun. There are NUMEROUS.... actually a thousand acts, statutes and codes as it pertains to firearms ownership. Many of these alleged mass shootings have been staged events or psy-ops. The Sandy Hook hoax comes immediately to mind along with the Pulse nite-club shooting. Need I explain it further????

Oh, please don't explain any more. Your explanations always make me dizzy. However, if you could explain why nobody has ever found any harmful or dangerous substances in what you call chem-trails from right behind those planes producing them, I would love to hear that.

Oh, please don't explain any more. Your explanations always make me dizzy. However, if you could explain why nobody has ever found any harmful or dangerous substances in what you call chem-trails from right behind those planes producing them, I would love to hear that.

Soil and water samples say differently. The same unsafe elements used in geo-engineering are also in the patents.

BTW, you are "dizzy" because you have a double digit I.Q score.

Therein lies the problem......peace officers became policemen....as in policy enforcers. I am respectful to the police on those rare occasions I cross paths with them...but I am not going to comply with the "fishing techniques" designed to bring in revenue for the corporate entity that they ate employing them.

I agree with you even if I do think all that corporate entity part is still nuts.

Sooooooo.......... I'm robbing a building. Cops show up. You live here? Yep! Yes officer, I DO. Let this man go. Wouldn't that be just great for crooks to know? JUST NOT GIVE THEM YOUR ID!!! Next day in news: POLICE HAD ROBBER IN THEIR HANDS AND LET HIM DISAPPEAR WITH GOODS BECAUSE THEY SIMPLY NEVER ASKED HIM HIS NAME OR PROOF OF ID.

The video didn't show the man robbing the building, or any other reason why the cop might be questioning him. Even later, the cop didn't give any reason why he should be asking those questions. He was just fishing.

Is the citizen in the wrong or is the authoritarian in the wrong?

What say you, and why?

Tearing down our Police officers will not give you or the driver a safer environment to live in, respect the request and go on about your business with out any hassle. Instead you want to magnify the potential for harassment, when all he had to do was show him his ID, the difference between you, this driver and the rational driver is they would take the path of least resistance, but no this just amplifies the tone of Racism...

The smart driver gives his ID to the officer if he has nothing to hide or promote, it’s really that simple...

Try it sometime, quit playing the victim...

...and meekly surrender your constitutional rights, like a good fascist would do....

I would not mind telling the cop my address, as long as he did not mind telling me his address. We both have exactly the same right to that information. None.

Soil and water samples say differently. The same unsafe elements used in geo-engineering are also in the patents.

We've been through this. Plenty of reasons why soil and water might be contaminated. the only way to show contamination is from planes is to sample the the clouds you call chem-trails. No trace of all those bad chemicals found in soil and water, and in sufficient quantity to cause that contamination, no chem trails. It's that simple. Tell me again why such a simple test that would prove without a doubt that you are right has never been done.

As far as the IQ, There used to be a guy here that claimed to have a 214 IQ, and that seemed to work out well for him. Since he's not here any more, and everybody knows you have spent millions of hours on research, you could be the next in line to take his place. You should go for it.

We've been through this. Plenty of reasons why soil and water might be contaminated. the only way to show contamination is from planes is to sample the the clouds you call chem-trails. No trace of all those bad chemicals found in soil and water, and in sufficient quantity to cause that contamination, no chem trails. It's that simple. Tell me again why such a simple test that would prove without a doubt that you are right has never been done.

Really? Panes of glass have been put in fields in heavy spray areas where the residue was collected and taken to private labs for analysis. Water samples from above ground pools used for cattle (water tested beforehand) and they all show heavy contents of aluminum, barium, strontium and lower levels of lithium. Dane Wigington (of geoengineeringwatch.org) has tested the snow on Mount Shasta NUMEROUS times with the same results and he spent ten years using his own resources to test soil and water samples all over the world before he brought this topic forward. They are not "chemtrails", they are heavy metal nano-particulates that are sprayed into the upper atmosphere for what David Keith claimed would be part of a "Solar Radiation Management" program and claiming that they are just experimenting but it has gone on in earnest here and in all NATO countries since 1997.

BTW, you don't have to have an "off the charts" I.Q score to digest information and do the proper vetting. You lack critical thinking skills that has been brainwashed into believing that your beloved "gubermint" that is actually a corporation would never deceive you...which makes you one of the bottom feeding morons.

Hope this helps!!!!

The video didn't show the man robbing the building, or any other reason why the cop might be questioning him. Even later, the cop didn't give any reason why he should be asking those questions. He was just fishing.

Soooo... if the video taken by a person in a car didn't catch it, it must not be important? And the police need to give out information the citizen does not need and could give a true criminal information they could use to avoid suspicion or escape?

When you go before a teacher, employer or an officer with a test or an interview, so then you expect to be told the questions and answers in advance so you know what right answers to give them? I see. So then, the questions nor test really don't mean a thing.

Really? Panes of glass have been put in fields in heavy spray areas where the residue was collected and taken to private labs for analysis. Water samples from above ground pools used for cattle (water tested beforehand) and they all show heavy contents of aluminum, barium, strontium and lower levels of lithium. Dane Wigington (of geoengineeringwatch.org) has tested the snow on Mount Shasta NUMEROUS times with the same results and he spent ten years using his own resources to test soil and water samples all over the world before he brought this topic forward. They are not "chemtrails", they are heavy metal nano-particulates that are sprayed into the upper atmosphere for what David Keith claimed would be part of a "Solar Radiation Management" program and claiming that they are just experimenting but it has gone on in earnest here and in all NATO countries since 1997.

BTW, you don't have to have an "off the charts" I.Q score to digest information and do the proper vetting. You lack critical thinking skills that has been brainwashed into believing that your beloved "gubermint" that is actually a corporation would never deceive you...which makes you one of the bottom feeding morons.

Hope this helps!!!!

I would certainly be interested in any credible links you might have to those tests. However, if the claim is being made that those substances are being spread by airplanes, it's odd that the clouds that are the focal point of all the claims haven't shown to contain any more of those substances than the air outside of those clouds. Also, there is no sign of the logistics chain that would be required to supply such a large project, or even planes equipped to spread such substances. You just gotta have something other than "The sky looks funny today" .

I know that some people in the "gubermint" have been capable of some pretty shitty things, but as a whole, they probably aren't some secret cabal out to enslave us and make us gay marry illegal aliens with ebola and cooties..

Soooo... if the video taken by a person in a car didn't catch it, it must not be important? And the police need to give out information the citizen does not need and could give a true criminal information they could use to avoid suspicion or escape?

When you go before a teacher, employer or an officer with a test or an interview, so then you expect to be told the questions and answers in advance so you know what right answers to give them? I see. So then, the questions nor test really don't mean a thing.

It's obvious that nothing I might say will change your mind, so believe what you want. You are wrong, and that cop's behavior is why cops aren't respected like they once were.

This is my observation. I hear an officer that demonstrated a LACK of verbal tactics. I also see a driver that legitimately asserted his rights, but risked a further escalation of the situation. The officer should have followed George Thompson’s 8 step car stop.

This is my observation. I hear an officer that demonstrated a LACK of verbal tactics. I also see a driver that legitimately asserted his rights, but risked a further escalation of the situation. The officer should have followed George Thompson’s 8 step car stop.

But the cop did that. He gave the reason for the stop: something about the person looked suspicious that they did not belong there for any good reason and the officer simply wanted to test that and gave the person a chance to prove him wrong by showing he actually lived there!

Forum List

Back