How Would You Describe What's Happening Here?

Is the citizen in the wrong or is the authoritarian in the wrong?

What say you, and why?

Well given the current situation in America.... the video was likely faked. I wager the guy in the car, paid someone to dress like a cop, and say that. Might be Jesse Smollett in the car. Who knows. You can't trust those people. They all lie to make up racism.

You obviously slept through 8th grade Civics. They cover probable cause in that class.

You missed my statement. This has nothing to do with police, or probable cause. I'm saying that guy might not have even been a police officer.

I am saying in this world we now live in, where Jesse Smollett can completely fake a hate crime, and pay people to fake an attack on himself, and not even face criminal charges for it......

That guy might have been paid to say "You don't look like you are from around here". It wouldn't surprise me at all, in today's world. These people lie, and make up false claims, and they don't even get arrested for it. So that whole video could be faked. We don't know. These people are liars, and criminals, and they get away with it. No consequences at all.

So I can't even trust this video, that there was a real police officer pulling a guy over because 'you don't look like you are from around here'. Wouldn't shock me one bit if some racists bastard, paid him to say that, so he could parade around as a victim. That's what these people do. This is how you have some guy banging a drum in a school students face who did nothing, and somehow he's the victim.

These are garbage people. You can't trust them. They have proven that themselves.

What say you, and why?

Well given the current situation in America.... the video was likely faked. I wager the guy in the car, paid someone to dress like a cop, and say that. Might be Jesse Smollett in the car. Who knows. You can't trust those people. They all lie to make up racism.

You obviously slept through 8th grade Civics. They cover probable cause in that class.

You missed my statement. This has nothing to do with police, or probable cause. I'm saying that guy might not have even been a police officer.

I am saying in this world we now live in, where Jesse Smollett can completely fake a hate crime, and pay people to fake an attack on himself, and not even face criminal charges for it......

That guy might have been paid to say "You don't look like you are from around here". It wouldn't surprise me at all now. These people lie, and make up false claims, and they don't even get arrested for it. So that whole video could be faked. We don't know. These people are liars, and criminals, and they get away with it. No consequences at all.

So I can't even trust this video, that there was a real police officer pulling a guy over because 'you don't look like you are from around here'. Wouldn't shock me one bit if some racists bastard, paid him to say that, so he could parade around as a victim. That's what these people do. This is how you have some guy banging a drum in a school students face who did nothing, and somehow he's the victim.

These are garbage people. You can't trust them. They have proven that themselves.

Obviously, you did not watch much of the video. There are 8 to 10 separate stop videotapes, including an agricultural checkpoint in Cal. Not to mention the second vide. And, if you choose, you can go to UTube and watch a dozen more.

There is nothing "fake" about the Bill of Rights. No law enforcement agent has the right to search or demand answers from you without probable cause, , or a warrant.

Get back to me when you understand reality, or do you have a problem handling the truth?

What’s sad about individuals like yourself is you believe you’re without fault and are entitled to set judgement in these situations. Did the officer abuse this gentleman? No he didn’t, are you naive enough to believe something didn’t click for him to take this action? Do you honestly believe they’re to perform their jobs perfectly?

Why don’t you WTFU and realize this can easily go both ways, then we can have a civil discourse on the topic.

I am a member of the Sheriff Auxiliary volunteers. We are trained to respect the civil rights of citizens. In fascist countries, it is perfectly OK to stop people at random and demand their papers. Not in the USA. Sorry, but you are not allowed to shred the constitution in the USA.

Supreme Court says otherwise and you know it 100 miles of the border

Sorry pal. I cross the border checkpoint 25 miles north of the border at least once per week. The BP has the right to stop you and ask you questions, but unless they have probable cause you don't have to answer. I can post dozens of videos like the following:

So when is the last time you told LE no? Is this what you would teach your children/grandchildren to do?

As a matter of fact, I taught my child to resist tyranny, and to stand up for her constitutional rights. I know that goes against Trump and his storm troopers, but that is the way it is.

Where were Kavanaugh constitutional rights, when you destroyed him and accused him of being a rapist without a trail or even evidence? Where were that MAGA hat kid's rights when you destroyed him in the press, when he did nothing to that guy that was all up in his face, banging a drum at him? Where were Steven Crowder's constitutional rights?

You can stuff your fake care about constitution rights up where the sun doesn't shine. YOU are the tyrants in our country, not us. You people violate constitutional rights every single day. Nothing more disgusting and evil in this country, than left-wingers.

What say you, and why?

That guy might have been paid to say "You don't look like you are from around here". It wouldn't surprise me at all now. These people lie, and make up false claims, and they don't even get arrested for it. So that whole video could be faked. We don't know. These people are liars, and criminals, and they get away with it. No consequences at all.

Obviously, you did not watch much of the video. There are 8 to 10 separate stop videotapes, including an agricultural checkpoint in Cal. Not to mention the second vide. And, if you choose, you can go to UTube and watch a dozen more.

There is nothing "fake" about the Bill of Rights. No law enforcement agent has the right to search or demand answers from you without probable cause, , or a warrant.

No, there is nothing fake about the bill of rights. Something you don't care about anyway.

But there is something fake about made up racism by Jesse Smollett supporters like you.

Show your ID and end the conversation.

Then you report him to the police commission.
Is anyone in the wrong in this scenario...if so, then who?

When these situations come up I always compare what was said or done to what I would have said or done. Granted, I am not black and am therefore afforded more benefit of the doubt than a black man. I freely acknowledge that. When a cop ask me a question, I answer it. When a cop ask for my ID, I give him my ID.

It’s impossible to determine if either person is in the wrong. We don’t know what reasons the cop may have had for questioning if the man lived in the building. At least nothing unseemly occurred, but I do appreciate the fact that if the man were white, the cop probably would have never approached and questioned the driver.

I am a member of the Sheriff Auxiliary volunteers. We are trained to respect the civil rights of citizens. In fascist countries, it is perfectly OK to stop people at random and demand their papers. Not in the USA. Sorry, but you are not allowed to shred the constitution in the USA.

Sorry pal. I cross the border checkpoint 25 miles north of the border at least once per week. The BP has the right to stop you and ask you questions, but unless they have probable cause you don't have to answer. I can post dozens of videos like the following:

So when is the last time you told LE no? Is this what you would teach your children/grandchildren to do?

As a matter of fact, I taught my child to resist tyranny, and to stand up for her constitutional rights. I know that goes against Trump and his storm troopers, but that is the way it is.

Where were Kavanaugh constitutional rights, when you destroyed him and accused him of being a rapist without a trail or even evidence? Where were that MAGA hat kid's rights when you destroyed him in the press, when he did nothing to that guy that was all up in his face, banging a drum at him? Where were Steven Crowder's constitutional rights?

You can stuff your fake care about constitution rights up where the sun doesn't shine. YOU are the tyrants in our country, not us. You people violate constitutional rights every single day. Nothing more disgusting and evil in this country, than left-wingers.

I know that the constitution is your worst enemy, but, it is what it is.

:itsok:

What say you, and why?

No, there is nothing fake about the bill of rights. Something you don't care about anyway.

But there is something fake about made up racism by Jesse Smollett supporters like you.

Jesse who? never heard of him.

So you can't even begin to counter my points?

If you can't answer those points, then you don't care about the constitution. You can do your loser mocking routine all you want... you still lost the argument.

If you can't answer those points, then you don't care about the constitution. You can do your loser mocking routine all you want... you still lost the argument.

You seem to have me confused with someone else. I have never posted a single word about Kavanaugh, pro or con.

But there is something fake about made up racism by Jussie Smollett supporters like you.

Jussie Smollett

But you knew that. You just can't respond to it, so you have to deflect. Pathetic.

You seem to have me confused with someone else. I have never posted a single word about Kavanaugh, pro or con.

That does not prevent you from understanding my point. Whether you directly talked about him or not, you can understand the point.

And if you are truly ignorant of both him and Jussie Smollett, then you are not qualified to talk about this topic, and you should leave the forum. How can someone like you blabber so much, and yet be utterly uninformed?

But there is something fake about made up racism by Jussie Smollett supporters like you.

Jussie Smollett

But you knew that. You just can't respond to it, so you have to deflect. Pathetic.

As I said. I don't even know who Jussie Smollett is. I do not make it a habit to post about people or topics of which I know nothing. I stick to things I DO know about.

Jussie Smollett

As I said. I don't even know who Jussie Smollett is. I do not make it a habit to post about people or topics of which I know nothing. I stick to things I DO know about.

Then if you don't know, don't talk. You should know about these things, if you are going to speak out against them.

Go learn something, and then you can come back and post. Otherwise, you are just making an idiot of yourself.

Jussie Smollett

Then if you don't know, don't talk. You should know about these things, if you are going to speak out against them.

Go learn something, and then you can come back and post. Otherwise, you are just making an idiot of yourself.

Andy, get over yourself. I am not talking about your issues because I don't CARE about your issues. I do care about the Bill of Rights as it applies to law enforcement. That is partly because I am in law enforcement.

Jussie Smollett

Andy, get over yourself. I am not talking about your issues because I don't CARE about your issues. I do care about the Bill of Rights as it applies to law enforcement. That is partly because I am in law enforcement.

If you support people who allowed Jussie Smollet get away with what he did, and that guy banging the drum at the maga hat kid, and what they did to Kavanough, then you don't care about the bill of rights.

If you don't know about any of those things, then stop talking. You need get over yourself first. I made valid points, and you haven't answered a single one, without some lame excuse about you have no idea what is going on.

Again, if you don't understand my statements, maybe you should learn something first before talking.
:blahblah:

Jussie Smollett

If you support people who allowed Jussie Smollet get away with what he did, and that guy banging the drum at the maga hat kid, and what they did to Kavanough, then you don't care about the bill of rights.

If you don't know about any of those things, then stop talking. You need get over yourself first. I made valid points, and you haven't answered a single one, without some lame excuse about you have no idea what is going on.

Again, if you don't understand my statements, maybe you should learn something first before talking.

Well, now. YOU support Trump, who said during his campaign that he was going to round up and deport 12 million illegal immigrants in his first 2 years in office. When told that he could not simply demand proof that someone is an American citizen, without probable cause that he is not an American citizen, he claimed that he could do it anyway. That is a direct violation of the Constitution, being advocated by a man who later swore to protect and uphold the constitution. When he isn't doing that, he is ranting against football players for kneeling which they have a constitutional right to do. He calls the free press the enemy of the country, and no longer even gives press conferences at all. Federal courts have ruled so many times against Trump in the last 2 years based on constitutionality issues, that I have lost count.

You are wasting your time to even suggest that I not post my opinions on the loosest cannon ever to occupy the oval office, and that is the mildest thing that I can say about the SOB.

Jussie Smollett

Well, now. YOU support Trump, who said during his campaign that he was going to round up and deport 12 million illegal immigrants in his first 2 years in office. When told that he could not simply demand proof that someone is an American citizen, without probable cause that he is not an American citizen, he claimed that he could do it anyway. That is a direct violation of the Constitution, being advocated by a man who later swore to protect and uphold the constitution. When he isn't doing that, he is ranting against football players for kneeling which they have a constitutional right to do. He calls the free press the enemy of the country, and no longer even gives press conferences at all. Federal courts have ruled so many times against Trump in the last 2 years based on constitutionality issues, that I have lost count.

You are wasting your time to even suggest that I not post my opinions on the loosest cannon ever to occupy the oval office, and that is the mildest thing that I can say about the SOB.

Fail. See this is how I can tell you are in the left-wing. You make up stuff. I voted for the Constitutionalist party. Not Trump.

But that doesn't stop the left-wing trash from making up crap does it? And you just proved it right here in this post.

Him ranting against football players that kneel, isn't a violation of free speech. In fact, his ranting is him exercising his freedom of speech. I love how hypocritical you people on the left are IN EVERYTHING.

So you defend a left-winger using his freedom of speech, but the moment someone else also uses their freedom of speech, you scream about it. Only you guys have freedom of speech, no one else.

Hypocrites. All of you evil left-wing trash... you are all hypocrites.

Fail. See this is how I can tell you are in the left-wing. You make up stuff. I voted for the Constitutionalist party. Not Trump.

But that doesn't stop the left-wing trash from making up crap does it? And you just proved it right here in this post.

Him ranting against football players that kneel, isn't a violation of free speech. In fact, his ranting is him exercising his freedom of speech. I love how hypocritical you people on the left are IN EVERYTHING.

So you defend a left-winger using his freedom of speech, but the moment someone else also uses their freedom of speech, you scream about it. Only you guys have freedom of speech, no one else.

Trump has the power, and uses it, to curtail free speech. I don't. Trump has collected the credentials of the entire press corps in the White House. None are allowed in anymore without an invitation. Oh, and BTW. You have told me, not once, but twice, to stop posting. I never said that to you. And you don't see your own hypocrisy about free speech?

Last edited:

Trump has the power, and uses it, to curtail free speech. I don't. Trump has collected the credentials of the entire press corps in the White House. None are allowed in anymore without an invitation. Oh, and BTW. You have told me, not once, but twice, to stop posting. I never said that to you. And you don't see your own hypocrisy about free speech?

Trump has collected the credentials of the entire press corps in the White House. None are allowed in anymore without an invitation

Good? What does that have to do with anything?

Maybe you missed it, but freedom of speech, and freedom of the press, is not violated by any of this. Freedom of speech, means you can say what you want. Freedom of the press, means the press can print or report whatever they want.

Neither of those, means I can barge into your home and just sit there insulting you, and reporting from your home.

Similarly, if Trump doesn't want your lying evil butt in his house, then you don't get to be there. Denying you entry into his house, doesn't deny your right to go wherever else you wish, and say all your endless lies, and report whatever you want.

The press corp is there at the discretion of the president, just like you being allowed in my own personal home is at my discretion.

You have told me, not once, but twice, to stop posting.

Yeah, I'm using my freedom of speech. Am I not allowed to tell you shut up when you deserve it? Oh, that's right, only you have freedom of speech, not me.
Well tough snot sparky, we have freedom of speech too.

And you don't see your own hypocrisy about free speech?

When I come and throw you in prison for speaking.... then you are right. I have violated your freedom of speech, and yes it would mean I'm a hypocrite.

When I just tell you to shut up... yet I have no intention of actually throwing you in prison for not shutting up.... that isn't a violation of your rights. That is me, using my rights.
No, that is not hypocritical.

Calling you out for being ignorant, and clearly foolish... is not a violation of your rights. It is me just letting you know everyone here thinks you are clearly too stupid to be on a forum arguing about topics you have zero knowledge of.

Forum List

Back