Howdy Neighbor! How are you doing?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Seriously.............how are you doing? Your family? Your friends?
Have things been rough? Good?
I know some of us have health issues....are you doing ok?

Rules:

Serious comments only.
NO trolling.
NO politics.
NO verbal bitch slapping.
NO putdowns.

BE NICE!

1670462592424.png

Because my favorite aunt passed away on Labor Day, getting through this Christmas so far has been a struggle. I didn't hit the stores on Black Friday like I normally do for one thing because not only was I sick with strep throat, but I knew that my two most favorite cousins were having it worse than me because it was their first Thanksgiving without their mom. I pretty much have had to force myself to play my most favorite Christmas music.

God bless you and my cousins always!!!

Holly

Because my favorite aunt passed away on Labor Day, getting through this Christmas so far has been a struggle. I didn't hit the stores on Black Friday like I normally do for one thing because not only was I sick with strep throat, but I knew that my two most favorite cousins were having it worse than me because it was their first Thanksgiving without their mom. I pretty much have had to force myself to play my most favorite Christmas music.

Holly
1670464106152.png

Holly
It is hard losing a family member. My father passed on in 2014 and mother in 2016, but we still go on. I miss them a lot, but keep their traditions going, so they are never forgotten. Love is what keeps us all together.

It is hard losing a family member. My father passed on in 2014 and mother in 2016, but we still go on. I miss them a lot, but keep their traditions going, so they are never forgotten. Love is what keeps us all together.

My granny was everything to me. She passed in 2005.
I still miss her.

They say time heals all wounds. NOT TRUE.

6years now battling this gout. In pain either low level to intense. All else is okay I guess. I am thankful for what I do have. Nice home paid for in full. I need to get out and socialize more if I get the gout under control.

Because my favorite aunt passed away on Labor Day,

I'm really sorry to hear about your aunt. 😞

My granny was everything to me. She passed in 2005.
I still miss her.

They say time heals all wounds. NOT TRUE.

I know exactly how you feel. I lost my pawpaw in 1999 and my grandma ten years later. I never got over it either.

P.S. I wish that the Hershey Kiss and M&M candy companies would finally make new commercials for their products. The kisses jumping to "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" and seeing a guy in a red suit pass out when seeing the red and green M&Ms has really gotten ancient.

Oh come on! Those commercials are classics man!

OK, though Thanksgiving was weird, first since my parents passed.

Sorry to hear it. :(

Forum List

Back