🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How's surrendering to environmental terrorists working out for you Cali-forn.i.a.?

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
How's surrendering to environmental terrorists working out for you Cali-forn.i.a.? Am I warm yet or is that just you? :funnyface:

Yes! Suck that clean air because of stiffer environment polices !

God's wrath is on California for being a sanctuary state...

Burn baby burn

:)

What I love about Timmy is how he sticks his own foot right down his throat all by himself!

california_fires_02.jpg
171009163047-12-california-wildfires-1009-super-169.jpg

Those environmental policies he's so proud of is what has prevented common sense forest management that has created the tinderbox that the state has become! How many lives lost so far and how many billions property destroyed?

It's all o.k. though! Want to know why?! Because nothing will done about it! See how that works?! Neat, huh? As it is it had to be explained what is going on which explains a BUNCH. You can't get to point B if you don't know about point A. :FIREdevil: Won't Obama-nation save you? He's SO beautiful and presidential looking!

Mmmm I do love me a conservative hatefest!

Burn baby burn! Yes! Laugh as your fellow Americans suffer!

Fat Donnie shits something out and you all gobble it up and lick your lips for more.

amazing the lack of empathy and compassion for your fellow americans...trumps american is not divided at all...
and its people like yall who need to remember the strength of americans is or was our ability to come together and unite....seems that has been destroyed

What I love about Timmy is how he sticks his own foot right down his throat all by himself!

View attachment 208949 View attachment 208950

Those environmental policies he's so proud of is what has prevented common sense forest management that has created the tinderbox that the state has become! How many lives lost so far and how many billions property destroyed?
Forest management? You don't even know that it's not forest burning....it's chaparrel and scrub. So sad to see you completely groomed, trumpanzee.

Forum List

Back