Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

Then let me explain it another way:

Let's say you buy a house but your treasure is the backyard which is a wreck. You want to make it the backyard everybody in the neighborhood will envy. You spend every dime you have on a new lawn, hedges, flowers. But that's not enough, so you borrow thousands of dollars on your credit card which you will be paying on for years and years.

After all that money, all that sweat. hard work and time, you have a beautiful yard with an in-ground swimming pool, garden, playground for the kids, a patio that can seat 30 people. You come home one day, and some strange family is sitting on your patio. Their kids are in the pool. The mother is cooking ribs on your new grill you paid over $1,200 for. Would you accept that? Of course not. You'd call the cops and have them removed.

Our ancestors worked and gave their lives for this beautiful place we call the USA. Millions have died for it's freedom. The rest of us work to supply money so the government can run it. But like your rude neighbors, strangers look at all we've created, and decide to just plop on down in a seat and make themselves right at home.

If you want your backyard as nice as mine, do what we did. Don't come here and say "Hey! These people did all the work, let's go there and enjoy what they labored for!"
I can’t make sense out of comparing somebodies personal private property and people living in a country. We all live in this world and cohabitate with each other. I see more people as opportunity to grow our workforce and our economy. I also don’t feel like I have the right to throw up the closed sign on an entire country just because I was lucky enough to be born here

I do. After all, if you feel like going out and drinking, you can find some corner bar, deal with drunken assholes, and possibly get in a fist fight. If you want a more civil environment, you need to go to a club where members are under guidelines.

But you can't just walk into a club. It's members only and most people can't get in. That's what makes it a great place to begin with. They keep the rift raft out. Then the establishment is civil, quiet and enjoyable.

That's what the United States is; a private club. Not anybody can just waltz in. If you want to join, that's fine. Fill out an application and let the heads of the establishment review it and come to a decision.
Too bad people can come in and get fake ID and have a wonderful time and work etc etc. So you shouldn't be surprised when they do. The wall will do s***, half of them come in and just overstay their visas. If we build a wall they will get taller ladders and better tunnels, not to mention boating LOL

Put on a Cop Uni in Cali kid. Let u see the holes in it when Jesus is done.
No matter how brainwashed and racist you are, the fact remains that illegals cause less crime than regular old citizens. Things will just keep getting worse under the GOP giveaway to the rich program, desperately needed reform will have to wait until the Democrats get 60 votes in the Senate in a landslide. Poor America. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly dupes.

So you decline to wear the uni.
Got it. Here's to hoping someone you love dies at the hand of one of your precious "illegals..
Please post pics.

I can’t make sense out of comparing somebodies personal private property and people living in a country. We all live in this world and cohabitate with each other. I see more people as opportunity to grow our workforce and our economy. I also don’t feel like I have the right to throw up the closed sign on an entire country just because I was lucky enough to be born here

I do. After all, if you feel like going out and drinking, you can find some corner bar, deal with drunken assholes, and possibly get in a fist fight. If you want a more civil environment, you need to go to a club where members are under guidelines.

But you can't just walk into a club. It's members only and most people can't get in. That's what makes it a great place to begin with. They keep the rift raft out. Then the establishment is civil, quiet and enjoyable.

That's what the United States is; a private club. Not anybody can just waltz in. If you want to join, that's fine. Fill out an application and let the heads of the establishment review it and come to a decision.
Too bad people can come in and get fake ID and have a wonderful time and work etc etc. So you shouldn't be surprised when they do. The wall will do s***, half of them come in and just overstay their visas. If we build a wall they will get taller ladders and better tunnels, not to mention boating LOL

No matter how brainwashed and racist you are, the fact remains that illegals cause less crime than regular old citizens. Things will just keep getting worse under the GOP giveaway to the rich program, desperately needed reform will have to wait until the Democrats get 60 votes in the Senate in a landslide. Poor America. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly dupes.

Got it. Here's to hoping someone you love dies at the hand of one of your precious "illegals..
Please post pics.
And you dupes always say Democrats are the emotional ones. LOL.
Try reality and change the channel.

Please post pics.
Not my precious illegals, brainwashed functional moron. Pass the national ID card like every other country has, that Democrats have tried to pass. And end this total b*******

Please post pics.
Not my precious illegals, brainwashed functional moron. Pass the national ID card like every other country has, that Democrats have tried to pass. And end this total b*******

I didn't think so. Go suck some cock.

Wrong. They come here because America is a great country that can provide them with opportunity and a better life. I don’t know when we got all hell bent on demonizing poor people seeking a better life, many of whom risk their own lives to come here because they don’t know how else to do it.

Then let me explain it another way:

Let's say you buy a house but your treasure is the backyard which is a wreck. You want to make it the backyard everybody in the neighborhood will envy. You spend every dime you have on a new lawn, hedges, flowers. But that's not enough, so you borrow thousands of dollars on your credit card which you will be paying on for years and years.

After all that money, all that sweat. hard work and time, you have a beautiful yard with an in-ground swimming pool, garden, playground for the kids, a patio that can seat 30 people. You come home one day, and some strange family is sitting on your patio. Their kids are in the pool. The mother is cooking ribs on your new grill you paid over $1,200 for. Would you accept that? Of course not. You'd call the cops and have them removed.

Our ancestors worked and gave their lives for this beautiful place we call the USA. Millions have died for it's freedom. The rest of us work to supply money so the government can run it. But like your rude neighbors, strangers look at all we've created, and decide to just plop on down in a seat and make themselves right at home.

If you want your backyard as nice as mine, do what we did. Don't come here and say "Hey! These people did all the work, let's go there and enjoy what they labored for!"

The USA is not a private club IMO. It is a nation of opportunity in which there can be private clubs, private land and private businesses.

What illegal activities do you think I support.

Change always follows a movement the opposes current law, that’s how new laws get written and old laws changed. It was once illegal for women to vote, it was once illegal to drink alcohol, it was once legal to discriminate against black people... opposition to these laws is what instigated change

These laws you speak of that changed...most laws are changed / amendment because there are clear benefits for The People, the citizenry to implement said change. Not one of you have ever been able to show us how Americans benefit by the presence of illegal thirdworlders. Can you do that now?
I admit it is more of a moral issue than a cost benefit issue for me. I don’t think we should have open borders and I don’t think people should be able to just come here and jump on our welfare systems. But I do think anybody who wants to work hard and make a better life for themselves and their families should have to opportunity to do so. I think our country is big enough, and rich enough, and smart enough to utilize a growing workforce to expand our economy.

You do? Outside of the US, the world population is 7.2 billion people; many of them in hardships like those in S/C America. How many of those 7.2 billion do you think we could fit in here?
How many can make the trip, line up work, and make a living?

How many can from Mexico and their southern countries?
As many as are able. If they can come here and get a job or start a business and assimilate into our communities then that’s the American dream. More power to them and us

Deal. We just need to review and reform the legal requirements to deal with the real situation which is millions of families who live and work here. Need to find a way to get them in the system

You realize the vast majority do not meet the legal requirements to immigrate here right?
What requirements are you talking about?

U.S. Immigration Law

First they have to obtain a green card. That requires proof they will not be a welfare mooching public charge. Public charge refers to becoming dependent upon the government for the expenses of living (food, shelter, clothing, etc.) Second they must show proof of medical examinations and vaccinations that proves they are in good health.

That's just for a green card. After 5 years on a green card then they can apply for citizenship and get back in another line. That will require being able to read, write, speak English. Understanding of U.S. history and government. No serious crimes committed.
Got it, except for to deal with 10s of millions of people and families who have been living and working here for years, a new system is going to have been formed. Arranging a mass exodus is not realistic.

Right, so they come here, break our laws, and because they have been here illegally, change our laws for them.

What other country would do this?
Who cares what other countries do. We have a broken system that isnt working so changes need to be made. I think that’s pretty obvious.

I’ve said many times that I support border security I’m not advocating for a free for all system. But you are not going to convince me that tens of millions of people need to be rounded up and deported because a fraction of them are thugs. A fraction of Americans are thugs that rape and murder as well. We should be focusing on fighting crime and gangs. You are politicizing tragic events like this to support immigration policy. It’s the same bullshit the Left does with the gun debate after mass shootings. Except in this case you are demonizing people not weapons

Why not, they broke our laws. Why should they get a free pass and why should they get to jump to the front of the legal immigration line? We could process a lot more LEGAL immigrants if we were not spending BILLIONS of dollars dealing with these illegal law breaking invaders.
Agree. But trying to deport 10s of millions of people is going to send us backwards. We need to create better pathways.

Getting rid of them is easy and preventing more from coming in is easier. Pass a law that being here illegally is a first degree felony that comes with a minimum 5 year prison sentence. We won't need a wall, no E-verify, no worries about expired Visa's. One law would solve most of our problems with illegals today.
Again keep dreaming it’s not going to happen. Same tactic was tried with the “war on drugs” and look how that disaster turned out

Correct, it's not going to happen, that's why they keep coming.

A strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.
Really? Did it work with drugs and gangs?

What illegal activities do you think I support.

Change always follows a movement the opposes current law, that’s how new laws get written and old laws changed. It was once illegal for women to vote, it was once illegal to drink alcohol, it was once legal to discriminate against black people... opposition to these laws is what instigated change

These laws you speak of that changed...most laws are changed / amendment because there are clear benefits for The People, the citizenry to implement said change. Not one of you have ever been able to show us how Americans benefit by the presence of illegal thirdworlders. Can you do that now?
I admit it is more of a moral issue than a cost benefit issue for me. I don’t think we should have open borders and I don’t think people should be able to just come here and jump on our welfare systems. But I do think anybody who wants to work hard and make a better life for themselves and their families should have to opportunity to do so. I think our country is big enough, and rich enough, and smart enough to utilize a growing workforce to expand our economy.

You do? Outside of the US, the world population is 7.2 billion people; many of them in hardships like those in S/C America. How many of those 7.2 billion do you think we could fit in here?
Too many goddamn people here already. Pass the goddamn ID card and end this b*******. Time to help Central America and Mexico, pass legalization of pot and extend NAFTA to Central America. as far as I'm concerned legalize everything and treat addicts. I am no nanny stater fascist....
I agree about legalization. It would be a game changer

There is what they are doing ..........from the horses mouths.

Now I'd like to lodge a complaint against the mods for having to post the dang thing in so many threads.

Thanks for the video, I’ve been searching for stats on how they are spending their allocated funds and this is the best I’ve seen. I trust and support our border agents. They work a tough job and deserve adequate resources.

I think Trump is shooting himself in his foot. He is so thirsty to get wins to brag about and is so quick to insult his opposition, he is putting the Dems in a very difficult position to give him anything he wants. He is trying to bully and strong arm which I’m sure worked for him in his business but that isn’t as effective in politics.

The is no art of the deal in this deal. It’s my way or the highway.

You don't understand. There is nothing Trump could do to work with the Democrats. Their stance is no wall no matter what. There is noting to talk about, nothing to trade, nothing to deal. No wall.

If he was a savvy politician he would be able to make a deal but he is using his NY bully strong arm tactics which is just going to pit his opponents against him in the strongest possible way. Yes the Dems will not give him a win because he has made this a hyperpartisan team sport situation.

No, the Democrats are not going to give him his way because they are the anti-white party and are trying tirelessly to make whites a minority in this country ASAP. A wall would work wonders and they know it. That's why they don't want it. It ruins their devious plan.

This is one of your dumber more ignorant posts Ray. You honestly think a party comprised of millions of white people are anti-white?! Get a clue

Please post pics.

Jesus what an idiot. Typical GOP dupe. Stupid talking points idiotic insults and vulgar cretin. And unable to get past the brainwash. Pass the ID card dumbass

Too many goddamn people here already. Pass the goddamn ID card and end this b*******. Time to help Central America and Mexico, pass legalization of pot and extend NAFTA to Central America. as far as I'm concerned legalize everything and treat addicts. I am no nanny stater fascist....
What about an ID card? Democrats tried it in 2010 with their immigration bill and before that several times, but it's always a political football for the GOP who fear monger communism as usual... That is the only solution and yes it can be done.

Please post pics.

Jesus what an idiot. Typical GOP dupe. Stupid talking points idiotic insults and vulgar cretin. And unable to get past the brainwash. Pass the ID card dumbass
franco i did not see the bills in the playoff picture.....next year?....lol.....

What about an ID card? Democrats tried it in 2010 with their immigration bill and before that several times, but it's always a political football for the GOP who fear monger communism as usual... That is the only solution and yes it can be done.
Doesn’t sound like a bad idea to me. I’d have to see details

As many as are able. If they can come here and get a job or start a business and assimilate into our communities then that’s the American dream. More power to them and us
Wrong. Too many damn people here already. We should be handing out birth control to the entire world, but of course you know the GOP, must do the dumbass right wing religious thing, no matter how stupid.

Doesn’t sound like a bad idea to me. I’d have to see details
So go back to school and become a computer chip expert... They say it can be done and I believe them LOL

Wrong. Too many damn people here already. We should be handing out birth control to the entire world, but of course you know the GOP, must do the dumbass right wing religious thing, no matter how stupid.
I drive cross country all the time and all I see is open land. There aren’t too many people, there is just overcrowding in city’s. We need to expand our infrastructure.

I drive cross country all the time and all I see is open land. There aren’t too many people, there is just overcrowding in city’s. We need to expand our infrastructure.
I was born in 1951 there were 150 million now there's 330 million. We don't need any more goddamn people LOL.

Forum List

Back