Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

There is what they are doing ..........from the horses mouths.

Now I'd like to lodge a complaint against the mods for having to post the dang thing in so many threads.

Thanks for the video, I’ve been searching for stats on how they are spending their allocated funds and this is the best I’ve seen. I trust and support our border agents. They work a tough job and deserve adequate resources.

I think Trump is shooting himself in his foot. He is so thirsty to get wins to brag about and is so quick to insult his opposition, he is putting the Dems in a very difficult position to give him anything he wants. He is trying to bully and strong arm which I’m sure worked for him in his business but that isn’t as effective in politics.

The is no art of the deal in this deal. It’s my way or the highway.

You don't understand. There is nothing Trump could do to work with the Democrats. Their stance is no wall no matter what. There is noting to talk about, nothing to trade, nothing to deal. No wall.

Slats. We're down to a maybe on slats, and as it turns out, Don was fulla shyte, Mexico laughed at him, with the rest of the world, not even a few mallarra for The Wall (slats).

Walls work every single place they are used. You live behind walls with locks on your fucking little liberal door.

Before a dumb, dimwitted ass like yourself does the stupid predictable ignorant thing comparing the Berlin wall to what Trump wants, please don't. You will only embarrass yourself even more.

So, tell us about your nice secure liberal house. Do, do you have walls with locks on your doors? Yoouuuuuu doooooo?

Only when I'm engaged in making anchor babies.

If we could only have our murderous immigrants linked up with our murderous cops.

We don't have murderous cops. Police officers have to kill to defend themselves in the line of duty. Those that kill outside of protection are charged and prosecuted. Illegals have no reason to kill anybody.

The two are in no way mutually exclusive and I'm referring to our cops shooting unarmed non threatening US citizens.
How often does that happen? Back it up with actual crime statistics. Also, the "unarmed" citizens.

Which ones were UNJUSTIFIED?

List them so I can then refute your stupid list with facts.

I will be waiting for your research.
Pay attention to the news, cheers.
Don't pay attention to leftist propaganda you ignorant fuck.

You cannot post the stats cause you can't you fucking loser.

If you wanted to know, ya would; horses to water, same phenomenon. Denial is as american as violence and apple pie.

If we could only have our murderous immigrants linked up with our murderous cops.

We don't have murderous cops. Police officers have to kill to defend themselves in the line of duty. Those that kill outside of protection are charged and prosecuted. Illegals have no reason to kill anybody.

The two are in no way mutually exclusive and I'm referring to our cops shooting unarmed non threatening US citizens.
How often does that happen? Back it up with actual crime statistics. Also, the "unarmed" citizens.

Which ones were UNJUSTIFIED?

List them so I can then refute your stupid list with facts.

I will be waiting for your research.
Pay attention to the news, cheers.
Don't pay attention to leftist propaganda you ignorant fuck.

You cannot post the stats cause you can't you fucking loser.

Do "we" not know that new posters are not allowed to post links at first love?

Agree. But trying to deport 10s of millions of people is going to send us backwards. We need to create better pathways.

Okay illegals must pass all legal requirements to immigrate here legally, any who don't get deported deal?
Deal. We just need to review and reform the legal requirements to deal with the real situation which is millions of families who live and work here. Need to find a way to get them in the system

You realize the vast majority do not meet the legal requirements to immigrate here right?
What requirements are you talking about?

U.S. Immigration Law

First they have to obtain a green card. That requires proof they will not be a welfare mooching public charge. Public charge refers to becoming dependent upon the government for the expenses of living (food, shelter, clothing, etc.) Second they must show proof of medical examinations and vaccinations that proves they are in good health.

That's just for a green card. After 5 years on a green card then they can apply for citizenship and get back in another line. That will require being able to read, write, speak English. Understanding of U.S. history and government. No serious crimes committed.
Got it, except for to deal with 10s of millions of people and families who have been living and working here for years, a new system is going to have been formed. Arranging a mass exodus is not realistic.

Agree. But trying to deport 10s of millions of people is going to send us backwards. We need to create better pathways.

Okay illegals must pass all legal requirements to immigrate here legally, any who don't get deported deal?
Deal. We just need to review and reform the legal requirements to deal with the real situation which is millions of families who live and work here. Need to find a way to get them in the system

You realize the vast majority do not meet the legal requirements to immigrate here right?

U.S. Immigration Law

First they have to obtain a green card. That requires proof they will not be a welfare mooching public charge. Public charge refers to becoming dependent upon the government for the expenses of living (food, shelter, clothing, etc.) Second they must show proof of medical examinations and vaccinations that proves they are in good health.

That's just for a green card. After 5 years on a green card then they can apply for citizenship and get back in another line. That will require being able to read, write, speak English. Understanding of U.S. history and government. No serious crimes committed.
There is no express immigration clause.

I admit it is more of a moral issue than a cost benefit issue for me. I don’t think we should have open borders and I don’t think people should be able to just come here and jump on our welfare systems. But I do think anybody who wants to work hard and make a better life for themselves and their families should have to opportunity to do so. I think our country is big enough, and rich enough, and smart enough to utilize a growing workforce to expand our economy.

So you believe that foreign nationals who can’t even speak our language should be gifted the opportunity to ride the backs of hard-working Americans to see if they can make it here while we have our own dying in our streets, a failing health care system, a failing education system, failing infrastructure, $21T in debt, many of them raping and killing our people and somehow you think you are being moral with that philosophy?
You may need to rethink where your allegiance lies.
Of course not, I never said anything close to that. You’re not grasping my position very well. Don’t know why I waste so much time explaining it if your not even going to try and listen or understand

Oh, I thought you just said this...
“But I do think anybody who wants to work hard and make a better life for themselves and their families should have to opportunity to do so.”
I did say that. What you said was totally different

Haha... pull it together… What do you think you’re saying when you say that?
I think I’m saying exactly what I said. I don’t need your distorted spin to translate it. It’s not hard to understand

No I wouldn’t find it odd. There will always be sympathetic people out there that want to help people who are poor, troubled, desperate, addicts or mentally disturbed. There will also be hardasses that want to inflict strict punishment as a means of dealing with law breaking.

I think it is a healthy debate and contrast to have. If either side had its way 100% then I think we would be heading down a bad path.

But you live in a nation funded and run by The People....our laws are constructed by The People. Why would you think it’s okay to support illegal activities that conflict with what The People want? Why would you support illegal activities that cost me financially, that cost Mollie Tibbetts her life?
What illegal activities do you think I support.

Change always follows a movement the opposes current law, that’s how new laws get written and old laws changed. It was once illegal for women to vote, it was once illegal to drink alcohol, it was once legal to discriminate against black people... opposition to these laws is what instigated change

These laws you speak of that changed...most laws are changed / amendment because there are clear benefits for The People, the citizenry to implement said change. Not one of you have ever been able to show us how Americans benefit by the presence of illegal thirdworlders. Can you do that now?
I admit it is more of a moral issue than a cost benefit issue for me. I don’t think we should have open borders and I don’t think people should be able to just come here and jump on our welfare systems. But I do think anybody who wants to work hard and make a better life for themselves and their families should have to opportunity to do so. I think our country is big enough, and rich enough, and smart enough to utilize a growing workforce to expand our economy.

You do? Outside of the US, the world population is 7.2 billion people; many of them in hardships like those in S/C America. How many of those 7.2 billion do you think we could fit in here?
How many can make the trip, line up work, and make a living?

Wrong. They come here because America is a great country that can provide them with opportunity and a better life. I don’t know when we got all hell bent on demonizing poor people seeking a better life, many of whom risk their own lives to come here because they don’t know how else to do it.

Then let me explain it another way:

Let's say you buy a house but your treasure is the backyard which is a wreck. You want to make it the backyard everybody in the neighborhood will envy. You spend every dime you have on a new lawn, hedges, flowers. But that's not enough, so you borrow thousands of dollars on your credit card which you will be paying on for years and years.

After all that money, all that sweat. hard work and time, you have a beautiful yard with an in-ground swimming pool, garden, playground for the kids, a patio that can seat 30 people. You come home one day, and some strange family is sitting on your patio. Their kids are in the pool. The mother is cooking ribs on your new grill you paid over $1,200 for. Would you accept that? Of course not. You'd call the cops and have them removed.

Our ancestors worked and gave their lives for this beautiful place we call the USA. Millions have died for it's freedom. The rest of us work to supply money so the government can run it. But like your rude neighbors, strangers look at all we've created, and decide to just plop on down in a seat and make themselves right at home.

If you want your backyard as nice as mine, do what we did. Don't come here and say "Hey! These people did all the work, let's go there and enjoy what they labored for!"
I can’t make sense out of comparing somebodies personal private property and people living in a country. We all live in this world and cohabitate with each other. I see more people as opportunity to grow our workforce and our economy. I also don’t feel like I have the right to throw up the closed sign on an entire country just because I was lucky enough to be born here

I do. After all, if you feel like going out and drinking, you can find some corner bar, deal with drunken assholes, and possibly get in a fist fight. If you want a more civil environment, you need to go to a club where members are under guidelines.

But you can't just walk into a club. It's members only and most people can't get in. That's what makes it a great place to begin with. They keep the rift raft out. Then the establishment is civil, quiet and enjoyable.

That's what the United States is; a private club. Not anybody can just waltz in. If you want to join, that's fine. Fill out an application and let the heads of the establishment review it and come to a decision.

But you live in a nation funded and run by The People....our laws are constructed by The People. Why would you think it’s okay to support illegal activities that conflict with what The People want? Why would you support illegal activities that cost me financially, that cost Mollie Tibbetts her life?

Change always follows a movement the opposes current law, that’s how new laws get written and old laws changed. It was once illegal for women to vote, it was once illegal to drink alcohol, it was once legal to discriminate against black people... opposition to these laws is what instigated change

These laws you speak of that changed...most laws are changed / amendment because there are clear benefits for The People, the citizenry to implement said change. Not one of you have ever been able to show us how Americans benefit by the presence of illegal thirdworlders. Can you do that now?

You do? Outside of the US, the world population is 7.2 billion people; many of them in hardships like those in S/C America. How many of those 7.2 billion do you think we could fit in here?

How many can from Mexico and their southern countries?

U.S. Immigration Law

Got it, except for to deal with 10s of millions of people and families who have been living and working here for years, a new system is going to have been formed. Arranging a mass exodus is not realistic.

Right, so they come here, break our laws, and because they have been here illegally, change our laws for them.

What other country would do this?

How many American citizens would need to be RAPED and KILLED by illegals before you agree to secure our borders and deport illegals? Or do you consider Americans RAPED and KILLED by illegals acceptable collateral damage?
I’ve said many times that I support border security I’m not advocating for a free for all system. But you are not going to convince me that tens of millions of people need to be rounded up and deported because a fraction of them are thugs. A fraction of Americans are thugs that rape and murder as well. We should be focusing on fighting crime and gangs. You are politicizing tragic events like this to support immigration policy. It’s the same bullshit the Left does with the gun debate after mass shootings. Except in this case you are demonizing people not weapons

Why not, they broke our laws. Why should they get a free pass and why should they get to jump to the front of the legal immigration line? We could process a lot more LEGAL immigrants if we were not spending BILLIONS of dollars dealing with these illegal law breaking invaders.

Getting rid of them is easy and preventing more from coming in is easier. Pass a law that being here illegally is a first degree felony that comes with a minimum 5 year prison sentence. We won't need a wall, no E-verify, no worries about expired Visa's. One law would solve most of our problems with illegals today.
Again keep dreaming it’s not going to happen. Same tactic was tried with the “war on drugs” and look how that disaster turned out

Correct, it's not going to happen, that's why they keep coming.

A strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

I’ve said many times that I support border security I’m not advocating for a free for all system. But you are not going to convince me that tens of millions of people need to be rounded up and deported because a fraction of them are thugs. A fraction of Americans are thugs that rape and murder as well. We should be focusing on fighting crime and gangs. You are politicizing tragic events like this to support immigration policy. It’s the same bullshit the Left does with the gun debate after mass shootings. Except in this case you are demonizing people not weapons

Why not, they broke our laws. Why should they get a free pass and why should they get to jump to the front of the legal immigration line? We could process a lot more LEGAL immigrants if we were not spending BILLIONS of dollars dealing with these illegal law breaking invaders.

Getting rid of them is easy and preventing more from coming in is easier. Pass a law that being here illegally is a first degree felony that comes with a minimum 5 year prison sentence. We won't need a wall, no E-verify, no worries about expired Visa's. One law would solve most of our problems with illegals today.
Again keep dreaming it’s not going to happen. Same tactic was tried with the “war on drugs” and look how that disaster turned out

Correct, it's not going to happen, that's why they keep coming.

A strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

Like that good guy with a gun that fled the school shooting?

Too many goddamn people here already. Pass the goddamn ID card and end this b*******. Time to help Central America and Mexico, pass legalization of pot and extend NAFTA to Central America. as far as I'm concerned legalize everything and treat addicts. I am no nanny stater fascist....

There is what they are doing ..........from the horses mouths.

Now I'd like to lodge a complaint against the mods for having to post the dang thing in so many threads.

Thanks for the video, I’ve been searching for stats on how they are spending their allocated funds and this is the best I’ve seen. I trust and support our border agents. They work a tough job and deserve adequate resources.

I think Trump is shooting himself in his foot. He is so thirsty to get wins to brag about and is so quick to insult his opposition, he is putting the Dems in a very difficult position to give him anything he wants. He is trying to bully and strong arm which I’m sure worked for him in his business but that isn’t as effective in politics.

The is no art of the deal in this deal. It’s my way or the highway.

You don't understand. There is nothing Trump could do to work with the Democrats. Their stance is no wall no matter what. There is noting to talk about, nothing to trade, nothing to deal. No wall.

If he was a savvy politician he would be able to make a deal but he is using his NY bully strong arm tactics which is just going to pit his opponents against him in the strongest possible way. Yes the Dems will not give him a win because he has made this a hyperpartisan team sport situation.

No, the Democrats are not going to give him his way because they are the anti-white party and are trying tirelessly to make whites a minority in this country ASAP. A wall would work wonders and they know it. That's why they don't want it. It ruins their devious plan.

Gustavo Perez Arriaga has been arrested for allegedly killing a CA police officer

If a police officer shoots or kills a citizen that presents no threat, they are charged and imprisoned. Even if innocent, many times they are force into resignation.

There is no law that states an attacker has to be armed for a police officer or armed citizen to use deadly force. By law, I'm legally allowed to use deadly force if I believe that I (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's the law.

Gustavo Perez Arriaga has been arrested for allegedly killing a CA police officer

If a police officer shoots or kills a citizen that presents no threat, they are charged and imprisoned. Even if innocent, many times they are force into resignation.

I'm familiar with the societal illusion, I'm referring to actual event. But thanks.

Wrong. They come here because America is a great country that can provide them with opportunity and a better life. I don’t know when we got all hell bent on demonizing poor people seeking a better life, many of whom risk their own lives to come here because they don’t know how else to do it.

Let's say you buy a house but your treasure is the backyard which is a wreck. You want to make it the backyard everybody in the neighborhood will envy. You spend every dime you have on a new lawn, hedges, flowers. But that's not enough, so you borrow thousands of dollars on your credit card which you will be paying on for years and years.

After all that money, all that sweat. hard work and time, you have a beautiful yard with an in-ground swimming pool, garden, playground for the kids, a patio that can seat 30 people. You come home one day, and some strange family is sitting on your patio. Their kids are in the pool. The mother is cooking ribs on your new grill you paid over $1,200 for. Would you accept that? Of course not. You'd call the cops and have them removed.

Our ancestors worked and gave their lives for this beautiful place we call the USA. Millions have died for it's freedom. The rest of us work to supply money so the government can run it. But like your rude neighbors, strangers look at all we've created, and decide to just plop on down in a seat and make themselves right at home.

If you want your backyard as nice as mine, do what we did. Don't come here and say "Hey! These people did all the work, let's go there and enjoy what they labored for!"
I can’t make sense out of comparing somebodies personal private property and people living in a country. We all live in this world and cohabitate with each other. I see more people as opportunity to grow our workforce and our economy. I also don’t feel like I have the right to throw up the closed sign on an entire country just because I was lucky enough to be born here

I do. After all, if you feel like going out and drinking, you can find some corner bar, deal with drunken assholes, and possibly get in a fist fight. If you want a more civil environment, you need to go to a club where members are under guidelines.

But you can't just walk into a club. It's members only and most people can't get in. That's what makes it a great place to begin with. They keep the rift raft out. Then the establishment is civil, quiet and enjoyable.

That's what the United States is; a private club. Not anybody can just waltz in. If you want to join, that's fine. Fill out an application and let the heads of the establishment review it and come to a decision.
Too bad people can come in and get fake ID and have a wonderful time and work etc etc. So you shouldn't be surprised when they do. The wall will do s***, half of them come in and just overstay their visas. If we build a wall they will get taller ladders and better tunnels, not to mention boating LOL

Too bad people can come in and get fake ID and have a wonderful time and work etc etc. So you shouldn't be surprised when they do. The wall will do s***, half of them come in and just overstay their visas. If we build a wall they will get taller ladders and better tunnels, not to mention boating LOL

Put on a Cop Uni in Cali kid. Let u see the holes in it when Jesus is done.

Put on a Cop Uni in Cali kid. Let u see the holes in it when Jesus is done.
No matter how brainwashed and racist you are, the fact remains that illegals cause less crime than regular old citizens. Things will just keep getting worse under the GOP giveaway to the rich program, desperately needed reform will have to wait until the Democrats get 60 votes in the Senate in a landslide. Poor America. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly dupes.

Forum List

Back