Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

Over 200 million live in poverty to the South...............too many for this country to absorb........especially with all the safety nets that are costing us more money now ...........when we are already very deep in red with no end in sight..............Why should we hit the gas pedal on destroying ourselves............That is just simply stupid.
I would never want to see us hit the gas pedal on destroying ourselves. You’re silly to suggest any sane minded person would
Encourage more to come and that is exactly what we are doing..............
That’s not exactly what it’s doing. That’s your ignorant spin but not reality. I’m not encouraging anybody to come by the way. If people want to come then great. If people want to go then great. It’s not complicated.

Do you have the same standards for your home? How about your property? How about your car?
I view my private property different than my community and country. I believe people from anywhere in the world should have a shot of achieving the American dream through hard work just like our ancestors did. That’s what America represents IMO. Not a bunch of entitled pricks who want to close the doors and lift the middle finger to the rest of the world

Of course you view your personal property differently. You value that. Too bad you don't do the same for your country.

And who's closing the doors? Again: The United States of America allows a million people a year to become citizens of the greatest country on earth. The United States of America issues over 11,000 Visa's a year to foreigners that wish to share in our American dream. The United States of America has the most lenient penalties for violations our immigration laws, and cities and states which actually accommodates those law breakers. The United States is the most generous country with foreign aid.

So tell me how "us pricks' want to close the door simply because we believe those limits should not only remain, but because we want foreigners to respect those limits and not insist on changing them against our will.

Really? Did I say that? Please paste the quote where I said that.... liar

Are these not your words?

I said that I don’t care if people come or go. If people want to come here and can work, contribute and pursue the American dream then more power to them. Get them in, registered and let our economy grow.
Yes those were my words... what you claimed were certainly not my words. You just proved you lied.
Are you telling us that we should absorb 138 MILLION PEOPLE? That's what you said!

Here, again, is what you said. "I said that I don’t care if people come or go. If people want to come here and can work, contribute and pursue the American dream then more power to them. Get them in, registered and let our economy grow."

You said, "If people want to come here and can work, contribute and pursue the American dream then more power to them. Get them in". I assigned a number to your rant and now you realize how crazy is your bleating.

Progressives are like that, they spew fantasy, pie in the sky, free for everyone goals without one thought as to the cost or other ramifications.

Thank you!
Why are you thanking me? You are fighting a fictitious battle. If you think I’m supporting bringing a billion people over here then you aren’t really listening to what I’m saying. Of course there needs to be limitations. We need to improve our system to screen people better, provide asylum better, to provide work status quicker and better and to track people with visas better. I’m not saying open borders no system. I’m saying better system, less people sneaking over here and hiding in the shadows. If you would listen and ask questions instead of knee jerk reactions you might understand that.

It seems to me in this topic many people "misinterpret" you. Maybe the problem is not us?

Importanting a whole bunch of people who are having a good day if they are not murdered or do not starve to death will not raise the caliber of overall American life.

Like a retarded parrot you cry “National iD” over and over again. Explain to us good, legit, real Americans why issuing an iD to and legitimizing tens of millions of low iQ filthy criminals whom shit in the faces of Americans is better than tweaking some laws and finally enforcing the laws our fucked up politicians are sworn to uphold?
All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. The several States have no basis to care if someone is from out of State or from out of state since 1808.
Ooooh Nooo, that will hurt the poor folks.
We're not talkin about voter ID. There is no problem to solve and it would hurt the elderly, the young, students, minorities. We're talkin about an ID card for work only.

So your suggestion is multiple ID cards? One to vote, one to work, one to drive....any others?

Yeah, Troll francoHFW LOVES the Nazi way of doing things.

Oh, and if you're a conservative, you have to wear a yellow "C" on your chest like the Jews had to wear a yellow star under Hitler.

holocaust-S.jpg
As long as idiots like you are in charge of the GOP who would rather use it as a political football by fear-mongering to a ridiculous extent, we will always have illegal workers coming in. Thanks, scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.

Importanting a whole bunch of people who are having a good day if they are not murdered or do not starve to death will not raise the caliber of overall American life.
They are just as smart has anyone and work like crazy. Fantastic just like immigrants always are, and none of your racist garbage.

They are just as smart has anyone and work like crazy. Fantastic just like immigrants always are, and none of your racist garbage.
It’s not racist to wish to avoid someone’s whose very first act was unlawful.
Try something new, “racist” went out of style when Barry went out of office.

but according to conservatives the only thing that matters is the economy!

isn't that what you say about trump?

and caliifornia has the 5th or 7th best economy in the world!

so......

You mean 5th or 7th LARGEST economy, not the best. Best is NOT a synonym for largest.

California is deeply in debt. They boast of their budget having a surplus and ignore their massive unfunded liability. California and their local municipalities made huge, promises to their employees, promises which they knew at the time they had no way of fulfilling.

California is like a Las Vegas magician. The magician draws your attention away from what he is doing with a shiny bauble, such as the boondoggle High-Speed Rail, drawing your attention away from the elephant in the room, their long-term massive debt.

California%20Debt%202018-06-17-L.jpg

There are plenty of racists in America and most of them are Republicans. Pretty damn obvious pal.

There are plenty of racists in America and most of them are Republicans. Pretty damn obvious pal.
I know a bunch of them out here and Trump country. They are not bad people at all I love them but they are ignorant in that respect.

but according to conservatives the only thing that matters is the economy!

isn't that what you say about trump?

and caliifornia has the 5th or 7th best economy in the world!

so......

You mean 5th or 7th LARGEST economy, not the best. Best is NOT a synonym for largest.

California is deeply in debt. They boast of their budget having a surplus and ignore their massive unfunded liability. California and their local municipalities made huge, promises to their employees, promises which they knew at the time they had no way of fulfilling.

California is like a Las Vegas magician. The magician draws your attention away from what he is doing with a shiny bauble, such as the boondoggle High-Speed Rail, drawing your attention away from the elephant in the room, their long-term massive debt.

California%20Debt%202018-06-17-L.jpg
What you know about California is all garbage propaganda, super duper. California is doing great and it's because they tax the rich more than the rest under Jerry Brown and invest in California.

You never post anything which is true. I guess that's part of what makes you a Troll.

If what you say is true (HA!) then why there these differences between the races regarding their intelligence?

All White scores were adjusted to 100 in order to simplify comparisons.

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

Yes those were my words... what you claimed were certainly not my words. You just proved you lied.
Are you telling us that we should absorb 138 MILLION PEOPLE? That's what you said!

Here, again, is what you said. "I said that I don’t care if people come or go. If people want to come here and can work, contribute and pursue the American dream then more power to them. Get them in, registered and let our economy grow."

You said, "If people want to come here and can work, contribute and pursue the American dream then more power to them. Get them in". I assigned a number to your rant and now you realize how crazy is your bleating.

Progressives are like that, they spew fantasy, pie in the sky, free for everyone goals without one thought as to the cost or other ramifications.

Thank you!
Why are you thanking me? You are fighting a fictitious battle. If you think I’m supporting bringing a billion people over here then you aren’t really listening to what I’m saying. Of course there needs to be limitations. We need to improve our system to screen people better, provide asylum better, to provide work status quicker and better and to track people with visas better. I’m not saying open borders no system. I’m saying better system, less people sneaking over here and hiding in the shadows. If you would listen and ask questions instead of knee jerk reactions you might understand that.

So then you're for a wall?
I’m for funding walls, fencing and whatever else homeland security needs to keep our border secure. I’m not supportive of the marketing campaign and divisive rhetoric Trump has created around the Wall. It flies in the face of what I believe are American values so I understand why the Dems are blocking him from getting that talking point.

So the Dems are preventing funding of the wall because they don't like his marketing campaign? Sounds like quite a stretch.
That’s exactly what’s going on. From day one when Trump made the rapist and murderers comment he has been conflating illegal immigrants with immigrants. Good people with bad people. And he has done nothing to clarify or make sympathetic comments to ease the fears of his critics. He just likes to hit back and act tough.

So this conversation has devolved into an ugly war between people who want to build walls close the borders and play off the nationalism agenda vs. those who want open borders and to be helpful and sympathetic to the poor and oppressed from around the world. Those left in the middle get pushed into one of these ridiculous corners.

So yes, I object to the way the wall has been marketed and branded and what it represents because of how Trump has pitched it. I’m fine with walls, I’m not fine with Trumps wall.
Dems have always supported border security and walls. Clinton and Obama and congressional Dems have always been fine with that stuff, but this is a different game and Trump is not looking for unity he is looking for a fuck you win.

Importanting a whole bunch of people who are having a good day if they are not murdered or do not starve thereto death will not raise the caliber of overall American life.
their whole idea is to get away from the violence and poverty caused by the GOP in great part, the War on Drugs never ending and their corrupt 2008 World depression, brainwashed functional moron.

Are these not your words?

I said that I don’t care if people come or go. If people want to come here and can work, contribute and pursue the American dream then more power to them. Get them in, registered and let our economy grow.

Thank you!

I’m for funding walls, fencing and whatever else homeland security needs to keep our border secure. I’m not supportive of the marketing campaign and divisive rhetoric Trump has created around the Wall. It flies in the face of what I believe are American values so I understand why the Dems are blocking him from getting that talking point.

You don’t find it odd that you harbor no resentment toward people telling you “fuck you and your laws, I have mouths to feed...I’m breaking into your country and I’m going to force your taxpayers to pay my way.”
Just think about that bud...forget that fantasy you have about how awesome they all are...that’s what’s really happening in the real world.
Why would you resent your President for taking extreme action to protect you and your countrymen from such people? You gotta admit...that’s kinda fucking weird.

I’ve never brought anybody here. What are you talking about?

You support people and policies that do. Same, same.......
fake news super duper... Pass the damn ID card.
Not when they are given amnesty...I think you're transferring the argument about voter ID over to this ID, anyway.
many people are against amnesty for people, many, who can give a fuck about the country.....and there are lots of them in California...
Too bad they lose. Pretty pathetic actually...
Tell them 94% of adult male illegals work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes, none are on welfare or vote, and their brainwashed brains explode...
Did you see the Bills rookie quarterback Josh Allen was named offense of player of the week, and Boomer esiason kept saying he is must watch TV! Many happy years of watching that guy to come... He passed for three touchdowns and ran for two, last guy to do that was Jim Kelly.
the one Bills game that always stuck in my head was when OJ ran for 200 yards in blizzard conditions...
I remember quite a few of those games but I'm an intense fan.

Thank you!

You don’t find it odd that you harbor no resentment toward people telling you “fuck you and your laws, I have mouths to feed...I’m breaking into your country and I’m going to force your taxpayers to pay my way.”
Just think about that bud...forget that fantasy you have about how awesome they all are...that’s what’s really happening in the real world.
Why would you resent your President for taking extreme action to protect you and your countrymen from such people? You gotta admit...that’s kinda fucking weird.
You are a brainwashed functional moron, of course. They don't get welfare, they work,94% of adult male illegals work, 65% pay taxes and 35% own homes you figure itiout they aren't costing our country anything. They don't vote either. You believe a gigantic pile of crap, super duper. So give those people amnesty and pass a goddamn national ID card so no more come.

Giving away what others have worked for or forcing them to sacrifice is not charity, it's theft.

You want to help these people? Fly to Guatemala and help them. Don't bring them here.
I’ve never brought anybody here. What are you talking about?

You support people and policies that do. Same, same.......
fake news super duper... Pass the damn ID card.
sorry franco...it may work in Vermont with 20,000 illegals but it wont work in areas with millions of them....it will be called racist.......
Not when they are given amnesty...I think you're transferring the argument about voter ID over to this ID, anyway.
many people are against amnesty for people, many, who can give a fuck about the country.....and there are lots of them in California...
Too bad they lose. Pretty pathetic actually...
Tell them 94% of adult male illegals work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes, none are on welfare or vote, and their brainwashed brains explode...
you would think somewhat different if you lived in the midst of them....i am talking about their attitude....many of them still live like they are in Mexico or whatever country they came from....and could care less about raising their living standards...Disneyland found out this with the area on one of their borders...
every generation they do much better and they would do a hell of a lot better if we would get this thing organized instead of continuing this GOP scam forever. In other words pass the goddamn ID card.

I'm fine with national ID.... Fine with clean noses too. Not fine with cop killers, pedophiles or murderers though....got enough of those already. I have said on many occaisions ... Get rid of payroll tax and go over to consumption based tax collected at the cash register and you will eliminate the whole idea of illegal immigration....suddenly everyone will be legal.

Jo
Sounds great if you want to have 500 million people living here. Another flat tax to screw the non Rich...

Illegal immigrants are less criminal than citizens. Back to taxing the rich their fair share, back to JFK top tax rate. Reagan's tax rates are killing the country. Even worse with Trump's tax cuts.

Don't quit your day job ... Marxism will never get you a balanced budget just ask Joe Stalin.

Your total obsession with taxing the rich and making them pay their fair share is a complete and utter false Dream. It does tell me something about your income bracket though. Truth is under the current system there's no way to estimate just how much the rich do support the rest of the country. I can tell you this... You will never get them to pay any more than they are already paying. Do you think the former 90% taxation system went away all by itself? The people that put it to sleep are still here or at least their descendants are. You might be surprised that there's some of
your favorite Democratic heroes.

Consumption taxation is the only way under a system like that we could fit 700 million people the more the merrier.

Jo
there are too many damn people here already, so past the national ID card to end this mess, brought to us by the GOP, super duper.They loved the cheap easily bullied labor and dupe you chumps with stupid walls and unconstitutional harassment laws.

I told you a million times the ACLU oppose it
So what? Link? Maybe it could be tinkered with to get their approval. Or screw them LOL

They will sue your ass

National Identification Cards: Why Does the ACLU Oppose a National I.D. System?

The ACLU has vigorously opposed the creation of a national employee I.D. number and/or card. It is a misplaced, superficial "quick fix" that poses serious threats to our civil liberties and civil rights.

IN BRIEF
This is an impractical and ineffective proposal that would only threaten our right to privacy and foster new forms of discrimination. A national I.D. card would be no more reliable than the documents a person would show to obtain it and the cost to the American taxpayers just to issue the cards would be at least $2.5 billion, according to the Social Security Administration.

I would never want to see us hit the gas pedal on destroying ourselves. You’re silly to suggest any sane minded person would
Encourage more to come and that is exactly what we are doing..............
That’s not exactly what it’s doing. That’s your ignorant spin but not reality. I’m not encouraging anybody to come by the way. If people want to come then great. If people want to go then great. It’s not complicated.

Do you have the same standards for your home? How about your property? How about your car?
I view my private property different than my community and country. I believe people from anywhere in the world should have a shot of achieving the American dream through hard work just like our ancestors did. That’s what America represents IMO. Not a bunch of entitled pricks who want to close the doors and lift the middle finger to the rest of the world

Of course you view your personal property differently. You value that. Too bad you don't do the same for your country.

And who's closing the doors? Again: The United States of America allows a million people a year to become citizens of the greatest country on earth. The United States of America issues over 11,000 Visa's a year to foreigners that wish to share in our American dream. The United States of America has the most lenient penalties for violations our immigration laws, and cities and states which actually accommodates those law breakers. The United States is the most generous country with foreign aid.

So tell me how "us pricks' want to close the door simply because we believe those limits should not only remain, but because we want foreigners to respect those limits and not insist on changing them against our will.
Ray you want to close the doors, we are talking about ideas as I think we both agree the status quo ain’t working. And yes I value my private property and I also value my country. I just don’t view my country and my own private property.
I think most foreigners that come here respect and want to be a part of our great country. At least every one that I’ve met has had that attitude. You gotta get off of conservative radio and go out in the world and actually meet these people

Thank you!

You are a brainwashed functional moron, of course. They don't get welfare, they work,94% of adult male illegals work, 65% pay taxes and 35% own homes you figure itiout they aren't costing our country anything. They don't vote either. You believe a gigantic pile of crap, super duper. So give those people amnesty and pass a goddamn national ID card so no more come.

Yeah they work for $5 bucks an hour or a penny a tomato.

Forum List

Back