Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

Low Euro approval is a good thing because he’s working for the USA and is not some half ass global PR nitwit like Barry.

Gustavo Perez Arriaga has been arrested for allegedly killing a CA police officer

Gustavo Perez Arriaga - Bing video

There is no such thing as a Sanctuary city or State. Congress has yet to define "Sanctuary", and without the definition written and approved an signed into law, there is really no way to determine which states or cities are sanctuary and which ones aren't.

IOW SANCTUARY is just a GOP buzzword to get reich wing nut cases hysterical.

insani-tea-party-sac0415cd.jpg

So what if a billion people say they want to work hard and achieve the American dream? How about 2 billion people?
Wouldn’t that be amazing?! We accommodate those who we can within a newly reformed system that works much better than our current system.

And then there would be no place to move. Our open lands and farms would be destroyed, the beauty of our country gone forever. We would be like China where people are shoulder to shoulder with face masks on in order not to catch something that would cause us great illness.

And then what happens when the economy goes down again? Are you willing to have half your pay confiscated to support all the additional welfare our government would need to payout?

You and anybody who thinks like you would destroy this country in less than 20 years if you had your way.
Illegals don't get welfare or vote. Fear monger brainwashed functional moron.and no we are not going to deport 12 million people who work hard and were basically invited here by the GOP.
franco are you guys that out of touch on the east coast?...invited by the republicans?....i have lived out here for 50+ years and way back when, there sure were a lot of democrats with open arms welcoming these folks....that must be a good blend of pot you are smoking....
The GOP has fear mongered and blocked a national ID card forever.
Sloth in Government? All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. We should have no "illegal" problem with a naturalization clause.

I don’t hear anybody saying that bud. And if somebody did say that then I’d tell them to fuck off. If somebody says they want the opportunity to work hard and achieve the American dream then I’d say bring it on

So what if a billion people say they want to work hard and achieve the American dream? How about 2 billion people?
Wouldn’t that be amazing?! We accommodate those who we can within a newly reformed system that works much better than our current system.

And then there would be no place to move. Our open lands and farms would be destroyed, the beauty of our country gone forever. We would be like China where people are shoulder to shoulder with face masks on in order not to catch something that would cause us great illness.

And then what happens when the economy goes down again? Are you willing to have half your pay confiscated to support all the additional welfare our government would need to payout?

You and anybody who thinks like you would destroy this country in less than 20 years if you had your way.
Illegals don't get welfare or vote. Fear monger brainwashed functional moron.and no we are not going to deport 12 million people who work hard and were basically invited here by the GOP.

Over half of the immigrants (legal and illegal) are on welfare. It's reason enough to close down the border totally.
we are responsible for our refugees.

Just think - you libstained leftists want to make this entire country a sanctuary country. No borders. No vetting. No laws.
Sick fucks.
we have a naturalization clause not an immigration clause. we are still trying to dumb it down more for the right wing.

Gustavo Perez Arriaga has been arrested for allegedly killing a CA police officer

There is no such thing as a Sanctuary city or State. Congress has yet to define "Sanctuary", and without the definition written and approved an signed into law, there is really no way to determine which states or cities are sanctuary and which ones aren't.

Why do you lie so much?

Legislature declares California will be a 'sanctuary state'

Why do you lie so much?

Legislature declares California will be a 'sanctuary state'

All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. States have no basis to care if someone is from out of State or from out of state since 1808.

Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective and humane.

Ignorance is bliss.

lefties your ass?....you will have to explain that one.....
In the real world, Democrats are hardly lefties, they are pragmatic centrists. And half the GOP has fallen off their flat Earth and live on an imaginary planet of hate and character assassination, a disgrace...
if you say so franco....pass me the pipe after you hit it....
90% of the world agrees with me, 10% are conspiracy nut jobs and brainwashed Republicans. Any actual argument at all?
prove that 90% of the world agrees with you....and you do realize that many lefties are also conspiracy nut jobs and brainwashed....
Very few in comparison to the number of Republicans. You watch Fox and listen to rush, you have very connect little connection to reality. None of their phony scandals reach law enforcement or real journalists.
fuck you i dont watch rush,the guy is a fucking blowhard....and going by your comments about illegals and California and lefties...you are the one with very little connection to reality...pull your head out franco you might actually see reality....

lefties your ass?....you will have to explain that one.....
In the real world, Democrats are hardly lefties, they are pragmatic centrists. And half the GOP has fallen off their flat Earth and live on an imaginary planet of hate and character assassination, a disgrace...
90% of the world agrees with me, 10% are conspiracy nut jobs and brainwashed Republicans. Any actual argument at all?
prove that 90% of the world agrees with you....and you do realize that many lefties are also conspiracy nut jobs and brainwashed....
Trump has 10% approval in much of Europe. Very few countries does it get over 20 and they are screwed up countries I don't care about. No other media in the world reports about how Hillary did any crimes at all.
franco...who gives a flying fuck what Europe thinks?...they had better worry about the shit they are encountering instead of worrying about us....i care about here...

Trump has 10% approval in much of Europe. Very few countries does it get over 20 and they are screwed up countries I don't care about. No other media in the world reports about how Hillary did any crimes at all.
These are silly questions asked. Google Google News and look at the articles from all sides. Check France 24. The hindustani times. You do realize you're on the internet right?
the hindustani times?....geezus...ill pass franco....

Bigot!

He would not be committing these crimes if it were not for the white male oppression within California.

Idiot!
So you read my post
Are you sure you read it right?
Reread what I wrote
Cause you may have missed my intent
A few things may have slipped by you
So read it again
M,kay?

But then I think to myself, how should I hold you responsible for thinking such an idiotic point of view was not authentic, considering the state of the brain dead Left, So I'll give you a pass.

Bigot!

He would not be committing these crimes if it were not for the white male oppression within California.

Idiot!
So you read my post
Are you sure you read it right?
Reread what I wrote
Cause you may have missed my intent
A few things may have slipped by you
So read it again
M,kay?

But then I think to myself, how should I hold you responsible for thinking such an idiotic point of view was not authentic, considering the state of the brain dead Left, So I'll give you a pass.

Alrighty, thanks for proving my previous post.

Very few in comparison to the number of Republicans. You watch Fox and listen to rush, you have very connect little connection to reality. None of their phony scandals reach law enforcement or real journalists.
fuck you i dont watch rush,the guy is a fucking blowhard....and going by your comments about illegals and California and lefties...you are the one with very little connection to reality...pull your head out franco you might actually see reality....
I wasn't talking about you I was talking about all the people that do listen to Rush, the Republican base who are totally fos. Basically you just blather on, I want examples of how I am wrong, not stupid insults.

These are silly questions asked. Google Google News and look at the articles from all sides. Check France 24. The hindustani times. You do realize you're on the internet right?
the hindustani times?....geezus...ill pass franco....
I have no idea where you get your news, but the hindustani times is highly respected and they don't believe any of these phony scandals that are the entire knowledge of the GOP base, a total disgrace. You seem to believe a lot of crap, but it's hard to pin you down because you just say the Democrats are just as bad. Mealy mouthed idiocy.

franco...who gives a flying fuck what Europe thinks?...they had better worry about the shit they are encountering instead of worrying about us....i care about here...
Who? anybody who is not totally provincial and not trying to avoid reality...

Forum List

Back