🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HRC Condemns Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant’s Statement of Support for LGBT Adoption Ban

:booze::booze::booze:
Anecdotally almost anything can be justified. Empirically, communities suffer when the culture becomes influenced by a large number of homes devoid of both parents. Homo parenting contributes to that problem at least potentially. It is reckless to allow for homo and single parent adoption when the option for both genders is available.
It is interesting and telling to note how you, and the others here who rail against gay adoption can do nothing more than make vague and generalized pronouncements, and spew invectives like "homo" without actually making an argument. It's quite obvious that you are weak minded , intellectually deficient and morally bankrupt.
This also illustrates why bans on gay Americans seeking to adopt are clearly un-Constitutional, a violation of the 14th Amendment, where such bans are completely devoid of a rational basis as well as any facts or evidence in support, bans motivated solely by an unwarranted hostility toward gay Americans, absent a proper legislative end.
The aim for adoption should always give hetro couples priority. Alternatives should only be considered as necessitated. But backwards lefties and homofascists want to bypass what's best for kids as empirically demonstrated over the past fifty years and give single parents and homos equal dibs from the jump. Counterproductive, dated and cruelly arrogant.
:banned03::blowup::lame2::night:
Good to see through your lack of rebuttal that you finally concur.
The fact that you don't even see the extent to which I destroyed you speaks to the depth of your mental illness. Anyone who calls the results of over 70 peer reviewed studies that show that children of same sex parents are at no disadvantage " anecdotal evidence" can't possibly be playing with a full deck. :booze:

As a Florida court held in 2010:

'The decision by Florida’s Third District Court of Appeal said that Florida’s adoption law, which bans adoption by gay men and lesbians while allowing them to be foster parents, had “no rational basis” and thus violated the equal protection clause in the State Constitution. Judge Gerald B. Cope Jr. wrote the opinion, which affirmed a 2008 decision from a lower court.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/23/us/23adopt.html

Mississippi's law is also devoid of a rational basis, and should be repealed or invalidated by the courts.
That's just a misguided and Ill-informed judge. Much like Roger Taney.

It is interesting and telling to note how you, and the others here who rail against gay adoption can do nothing more than make vague and generalized pronouncements, and spew invectives like "homo" without actually making an argument. It's quite obvious that you are weak minded , intellectually deficient and morally bankrupt.
This also illustrates why bans on gay Americans seeking to adopt are clearly un-Constitutional, a violation of the 14th Amendment, where such bans are completely devoid of a rational basis as well as any facts or evidence in support, bans motivated solely by an unwarranted hostility toward gay Americans, absent a proper legislative end.
The aim for adoption should always give hetro couples priority. Alternatives should only be considered as necessitated. But backwards lefties and homofascists want to bypass what's best for kids as empirically demonstrated over the past fifty years and give single parents and homos equal dibs from the jump. Counterproductive, dated and cruelly arrogant.
The fact that you don't even see the extent to which I destroyed you speaks to the depth of your mental illness. Anyone who calls the results of over 70 peer reviewed studies that show that children of same sex parents are at no disadvantage " anecdotal evidence" can't possibly be playing with a full deck. :booze:
You didn't destroy anything. You quit arguing and went gutter. That's what happens often when lefties are faced with facts.

You didn't destroy anything. You quit arguing and went gutter. That's what happens often when lefties are faced with facts.

You didn't provide any. Not a single one. You were given a number of them (linked I might add) while you have offered only your opinion.

The facts are that our children are at no disadvantage to the children of heteroseuxals. There is zero difference in outcomes from children raised by gays compared to children raised by straights.

The gays want HRC anywhere near their business.

Many people despise her....

She somehow associates herself with the LGBT movement.....

And people will despise them by association.

Most gays I know wish none of this happened or hit the air waves.

They say it's tough enough without all the media crapp.

I hope you and Stephanie never meet. The crossing of the stupid beams could destroy the world.

HRC = Human Rights Council, you fucking morons.

The gays want HRC anywhere near their business.

Many people despise her....

She somehow associates herself with the LGBT movement.....

And people will despise them by association.

Most gays I know wish none of this happened or hit the air waves.

They say it's tough enough without all the media crapp.
What the hell are you blathering about? Gay issues are in the news mainly because the bigots are still trying to find ways to discriminate against them instead of putting this all behind us and moving on. You know a lot of gays? Really. Yet you don't know what HRC is.....:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

You didn't provide any. Not a single one. You were given a number of them (linked I might add) while you have offered only your opinion.

The facts are that our children are at no disadvantage to the children of heteroseuxals. There is zero difference in outcomes from children raised by gays compared to children raised by straights.
Children need a mother and a father, not one or two of either. Look at every predominantly black jurisdiction is this country. They fail because they have a predominance of unstructured families. It transcends wealth and poverty. Contriving homo families compounds this problem. Not to mention that it deliberately denies a human being the natural right to the opportunity to be raised by his actual parents.

Children need a mother and a father, not one or two of either. Look at every predominantly black jurisdiction is this country. They fail because they have a predominance of unstructured families. It transcends wealth and poverty. Contriving homo families compounds this problem. Not to mention that it deliberately denies a human being the natural right to the opportunity to be raised by his actual parents.

You posted this exact same moronic, hateful and insulting equine excrement before. You can't even come up with anything new and you can't provide one shred of evidence to support it. Gay parents are actual parents, regardless of biology, gender or anything else :thewave:

You posted this exact same moronic, hateful and insulting equine excrement before. You can't even come up with anything new and you can't provide one shred of evidence to support it. Gay parents are actual parents, regardless of biology, gender or anything else :thewave:
There is no need for me to post anything different when what I post is empirical and that no one has refuted it. You can't just wish for the absolute. And homo parents are not and cannot be parents. It takes opposite gender to procreate. Always has and until cloning becomes reality it always will.

:booze::booze::booze:The fact that you don't even see the extent to which I destroyed you speaks to the depth of your mental illness. Anyone who calls the results of over 70 peer reviewed studies that show that children of same sex parents are at no disadvantage " anecdotal evidence" can't possibly be playing with a full deck. :booze:

There is no need for me to post anything different when what I post is empirical and that no one has refuted it. You can't just wish for the absolute. And homo parents are not and cannot be parents. It takes opposite gender to procreate. Always has and until cloning becomes reality it always will.
:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:You can repeat that inane horseshit as many times as you want. It will still be inane horseshit. 70+ independent peer reviewed studies say your wrong. You have not posted one single source to support your claim. NO ONE You must be psychotic to believe that you have offered anything and that you are winning this. Furthermore, asside from the fact that gay people to PRODUCE children, procreation and parenting are not the same thing. You are truly the most ridiculous and aggravating thing that I have ever come across here. We are done! :night:

Last edited:
:booze::booze::booze:The fact that you don't even see the extent to which I destroyed you speaks to the depth of your mental illness. Anyone who calls the results of over 70 peer reviewed studies that show that children of same sex parents are at no disadvantage " anecdotal evidence" can't possibly be playing with a full deck. :booze:

Repeating yourself over an over again isn't proof. This is what proof looks like.

New Study: No Difference Between Gay & Straight Adoptive Parents

Repeating yourself over an over again isn't proof. This is what proof looks like.

Children need a mother and a father. Not just two moms or just two dads or just a mother. Look at the data instead of cherry-picked, anecdotal, agenda-driven propaganda. Look at the bigger picture. Your bias contributes to social demise.

Children need a mother and a father. Not just two moms or just two dads or just a mother. Look at the data instead of cherry-picked, anecdotal, agenda-driven propaganda. Look at the bigger picture. Your bias contributes to social demise.

No, they don't...as ALL the data shows. It's you who is allowing his biases to color his view.

No, they don't...as ALL the data shows. It's you who is allowing his biases to color his view.
They need a mother and a father. Get past the 1960's and look at the reality.

:lol: The rich irony of you telling me to stop thinking from the past? All the DATA (you know, like actual evidence) that has been provided you has been recent. All the studies provided you have occured in the last decade and they all say the same thing; There is no difference in outcomes between the children of gays and the children of straights.

Children need two parents for the best outcomes, the gender is immaterial.

:lol: The rich irony of you telling me to stop thinking from the past? All the DATA (you know, like actual evidence) that has been provided you has been recent. All the studies provided you have occured in the last decade and they all say the same thing; There is no difference in outcomes between the children of gays and the children of straights.

Children need two parents for the best outcomes, the gender is immaterial.
It's a hopeless case with that one. It's some sort of sick game because no one can be that stupid.

Update!!

HRC Mississippi Slams Governor Bryant and A.G. Hood for Defending State’s Horrific LGBT Adoption Ban HRC Mississippi Slams Gov. Bryant and A.G. Hood for Defending State’s Horrific LGBT Adoption Ban

Today, HRC Mississippi condemned spurious assertions by Governor Phil Bryant and Attorney General Jim Hood that the state’s ban on adoption by same-sex couples remains constitutional despite the Supreme Court’s ruling affirming marriage equality in the historic Obergefell v. Hodges case.

In a filing Friday, Hood stated that Mississippi is not required to allow same-sex couples to adopt, maintaining that the state should continue to encourage adoption by opposite sex couples. He incorrectly relies on a decade-old case from the Eleventh Circuit, Lofton v. Secretary of the Department of Children and Family Services, in which the court upheld a Florida ban on adoption by same-sex couples (and LGB individuals) in large part because at the time same-sex couples couldn’t marry in the state.

Gay marriage and adoption aren't the same thing. Why try to twist it to be the same? It should be up to the state unless you can point out Constitutional adoption rights.

Gay marriage and adoption aren't the same thing. Why try to twist it to be the same? It should be up to the state unless you can point out Constitutional adoption rights.
The state can show no compelling reason to prevent any couple ipso facto from adopting.

Who in their right mind would let fags raise a kid? Nature is nature, you can't think it away.
Listen Weasel, Only an idiot wouldn't know that millions of kids have been and are being raised by gay people and they are doing very well. I would guess that they are doing a lot better than those being raised by ignorant bigots. Get the hell off of my thread unless you have something reasonable and intelligent to say.:banned03:
Patriot, I agree with you. I know of Lesbian Moms who are great parents to their son. Too bad people paint with a wide brush.
They may be but nature is still nature. Male/female parents is how the animal kingdom works. Kids need both, genders are different for a reason.
They need a male/female pair to reproduce. They don't "raise" the animal together.

Forum List

Back