Huff Post: Trump is Winning

Other than pissing off sane people - what has Trump done for his base? Name one tangible thing of monetary value that can be proven with credible sources.

Yes, Trump is winning - at the expense of the poor and middle class. By the time his base wises up - it will be too late.

Until we start focusing on jobs, unions, workers rights and quality of life for all American's...sadly, he will keep winning. His base will have to realize that the idea of pulling government out of everything is a very big mistake before we can really correct it.

Yes, Trump is winning - at the expense of the poor and middle class. By the time his base wises up - it will be too late.

Until we start focusing on jobs, unions, workers rights and quality of life for all American's...sadly, he will keep winning. His base will have to realize that the idea of pulling government out of everything is a very big mistake before we can really correct it.

Trump is not pulling the government out of anything.

You must be on drugs if you honestly believe that.

Well, give me the list of things that Trump has pulled the government out of.

Two libtards arguing with each other. Gotta love that.

You are more of a lib than I am you moron.

Lies, that's the bread and butter of liberals. Liar.

That a sitting POTUS and his press secretary bitch slap the lying liberal media during a public press briefing is awesome! Sanders destroyed CNN and the liberal media today for their repeated fake news it was a hilarious beat down.

Nope, 100% fact. The problem is that your pea sized brain equates how much one licks the ass of Trump to how "conservative" they are. If you were to have an original thought for just once in your adult life you would understand there is no correlation. But sadly all you can do is parrot the talking points that are are emailed, there is no danger of you having an original thought.

Trump is winning and will continue to win. The thing that will most hurt the left, is that America will also keep winning. That’s why they are so foaming at the mouth crazy right now.

If you think winning is turning all the white trashi loose
Racist Much?

No. But you are. And saying so isn't racist.

Nice try though. Your type have been doing the same thing since Jim Crow.
My type? You don't even know what my type is racist.

Nope, 100% fact. The problem is that your pea sized brain equates how much one licks the ass of Trump to how "conservative" they are. If you were to have an original thought for just once in your adult life you would understand there is no correlation. But sadly all you can do is parrot the talking points that are are emailed, there is no danger of you having an original thought.

Your recent denials says one thing but your posting history tells the truth, liar.

Trump is winning and will continue to win. The thing that will most hurt the left, is that America will also keep winning. That’s why they are so foaming at the mouth crazy right now.

If you think winning is turning all the white trashi loose
Racist Much?

No. But you are. And saying so isn't racist.

Nice try though. Your type have been doing the same thing since Jim Crow.
My type? You don't even know what my type is racist.

No one is more racist than progressives. No one.

Forum List

Back