HUGE UPSETS in the making???...It's TED CRUZ!!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Maine Caucus Election Results

First results: Cruz leads by 13 points, with 5% reporting.

Kansas Caucus Election Results

Cruz leads by 24 points, with 42% reporting.

nqp6y9.jpg

SHOCKER! .......NOT! I mean this is the state run by fanatical tea party morons who have a deficit because they slashed taxes so badly and are cutting funding from schools....color me shocked.

How many delegates will Trump get from Kansas and Maine? Looks like he's going to be 1/2 either way.

Rubio is DONE.

Trump performing about the same in Kansas as in Iowa.

Rubio has TANKED.

CNN just did a shot from a large Wichita site where they are counting the votes. Even in strong Rubio territory, near major population centers, he got SMOKED.

Look for THE ESTABLISHMENT to rally to Ted Cruz now!

Rubio is DONE.

Rubio has TANKED.

CNN just did a shot from a large Wichita site where they are counting the votes. Even in strong Rubio territory, near major population centers, he got SMOKED.

But yet they wont mention all the money Rubio and his groups have spent. Cruz is on his own in sort of a way. I still doubt the McCains, Romneys, Ryans, Doles, etc can get along with him.

Rubio is DONE.

Rubio has TANKED.

But yet they wont mention all the money Rubio and his groups have spent. Cruz is on his own in sort of a way. I still doubt the McCains, Romneys, Ryans, Doles, etc can get along with him.

Perhaps THEY will back The HILDEBEAST, many have said they would over Trump or Cruz! .... THAT would be the demise of the Republican party as we know it!

Uh oh. It's early...but Fox just called Kansas for Cruz and Cruz is up big in Maine.

I'm a Trump supporter but I'm ok with Cruz also. Heck...I'd support Kasich too.

But is Trump hurting after that debate? I have to admit...the size of manhood comment and the "they'll do what I tell them" military comment kinda got to me. Otherwise I thought he did well. But those 2 may have swayed a few voters.

Cruz up in Maine
Cruz 48%
Trump 35%
Rubio 8.6%
Kasich 7.4%

7% vote
Cruz wins all closed caucus voting....No DemoRAT crossovers!
If Kasich can't do better than that in Maine, he's totally finished!

Forum List

Back