🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Human Trafficking

You either believe in sovereignty over your own body or you do not. Should government control your body and what you do with it?
I think the body can never be sovereign. Everyone wants to give his or her body away, even when they abuse it to the point of worthlessness. And in that sense, the government controlling your obesity and such is only another user of your body amongst many. I think we are stewards of our bodies, not owners of it.

Well to me, that is retarded. I own my own body, not the government.

You either believe in sovereignty over your own body or you do not. Should government control your body and what you do with it?
I think the body can never be sovereign. Everyone wants to give his or her body away, even when they abuse it to the point of worthlessness. And in that sense, the government controlling your obesity and such is only another user of your body amongst many. I think we are stewards of our bodies, not owners of it.

I can verify that with the grandfather of my Russian pal, who was a gulag nachalnik, whether the government owns your body.

I can verify that with the grandfather of my Russian pal, who was a gulag nachalnik, whether the government owns your body.

I don't care about Russia. This is America.

By American statistics, the government takes better care of your body than you do, because the insurance cartel can always tell you to drop the weight or they drop you. You can't tell this to yourself.

By American statistics, the government takes better care of your body than you do, because the insurance cartel can always tell you to drop the weight or they drop you. You can't tell this to yourself.

You are a nut bar.

You are a nut bar.
And you are unkotare's sock. That's worse. Hehehe.

The laws of supply and demand apply. If you want to make a meaningful change you attack it from both sides. Punish those creating the demand and the supply chain.

The demand is human. Yes it is a liberal nirvana to kill humans and imprison humans.

And of course the poor little trafficked girls have nothing to do with getting themselves trafficked. Hehehehe.

Some of them do in fact volunteer as prostitutes, but some do not. We lump them altogether as "trafficked" because even the ones that come here voluntarily are here illegally to do illegal activities and so are trafficked. Some of them are lied to about their purpose for coming here. Some are told that they will be made models or actresses, etc. It's really sad either way unless you are a heartless bastard though.
Yes. I think it is very sad that we have to criminalize prostitution. If it was legalized, then the danger factor of it would greatly reduce too. Will never be totally safe, but will be manageable. That would put a big damper on the traffickers, not locking up average punks. And prostitution really doesn't deserve its stigma.

Complete bullshit ^^^^^

Hey, if some adult woman (or man) decides to sell their own body, then what is the problem?

The problem, aside from the violation of human dignity, is that it always and everywhere results in violence, abuse, rape, addiction, kidnapping and death - mainly for women and very young girls.

There is no 'good' form of evil.

You are a nut bar.

Obviously you are a complete moron.

The demand is human. Yes it is a liberal nirvana to kill humans and imprison humans.

And of course the poor little trafficked girls have nothing to do with getting themselves trafficked. Hehehehe.

Some of them do in fact volunteer as prostitutes, but some do not. We lump them altogether as "trafficked" because even the ones that come here voluntarily are here illegally to do illegal activities and so are trafficked. Some of them are lied to about their purpose for coming here. Some are told that they will be made models or actresses, etc. It's really sad either way unless you are a heartless bastard though.
Yes. I think it is very sad that we have to criminalize prostitution. If it was legalized, then the danger factor of it would greatly reduce too. Will never be totally safe, but will be manageable. That would put a big damper on the traffickers, not locking up average punks. And prostitution really doesn't deserve its stigma.

Complete bullshit ^^^^^

Hey, if some adult woman (or man) decides to sell their own body, then what is the problem?

The problem, aside from the violation of human dignity, is that it always and everywhere results in violence, abuse, rape, addiction, kidnapping and death - mainly for women and very young girls.

It's up to each individual whether or not they want to take that risk. Do you own your body or does the government own it?

Complete bullshit ^^^^^

Except that it is not evil. Evil will be when they outsource your body too. Oops they already do that, your 300 pound potbelly has just be replaced with the Chinese mail order whatever. Hehe.

You are a nut bar.

Obviously you are a complete moron.
Okay, so what kind of risk are you willing to take for your body? I mean apart from the one deal you made with Satan to get yourself born? Hehehe.

Complete bullshit ^^^^^

Except that it is not evil. ..

It most certainly is. Read the whole post.

Complete bullshit ^^^^^

..... Oops they already do that, your 300 pound potbelly has just be replaced with the Chinese mail order whatever. Hehe.

Wrong again.

Complete bullshit ^^^^^

It's up to each individual whether or not they want to take that risk. ......

No, it's not. The children who ALWAYS and EVERYWHERE become victims to the trafficking that INEVITABLY follows such an evil enterprise have NO say in risks they face.

Complete bullshit ^^^^^

No, it's not. The children who ALWAYS and EVERYWHERE become victims to the trafficking that INEVITABLY follows such an evil enterprise have NO say in risks they face.

And keeping it underground helps children in what way? If it was a regulated industry there would be ways to keep tabs on that kind of thing. There is NO way to do that while it is illegal. Not until someone is arrested and by then it's too late.

Complete bullshit ^^^^^

And keeping it underground helps children in what way? Im....

Nothing but its eradication helps children.

Complete bullshit ^^^^^

If it was a regulated industry there would be ways to keep tabs on that kind of thing. ...

Evidence says otherwise.

It will NEVER be eradicated. Prostitution has been around since time immemorial and all of the "things" we have done to try to eradicate it have done absolutely nothing.

It will NEVER be eradicated. Prostitution has been around since time immemorial and all of the "things" we have done to try to eradicate it have done absolutely nothing.

Same can be said of murder, aggravated assault, and grand theft, but we're not about to pretend those can be made into anything positive and so they continue to be illegal.

Forum List

Back