🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Human Trafficking

You are a nut bar.[/QUOTE]
And you are unkotare's sock. That's worse. Hehehe.[/QUOTE]

eeeww

It's up to each individual whether or not they want to take that risk. ......

No, it's not. The children who ALWAYS and EVERYWHERE become victims to the trafficking that INEVITABLY follows such an evil enterprise have NO say in risks they face.

And keeping it underground helps children in what way? Im....

Nothing but its eradication helps children.

It will NEVER be eradicated. Prostitution has been around since time immemorial and all of the "things" we have done to try to eradicate it have done absolutely nothing.

Same can be said of murder, aggravated assault, and grand theft, but we're not about to pretend those can be made into anything positive and so they continue to be illegal.

Yes, but some people do this for a living voluntarily. Nobody forces them to do it. If they are doing it voluntarily, then the smart thing to do is to regulate it like an industry. The demand for sex is never going to disappear, and some guys obviously are not about hurting these women.

If you live in a dream world, u believe it can be eradicated. You see history and think this is possible?

By "sock" he means sock puppet. Not a literal sock. Obviously, he is a dummy considering that Unkotare and I are on opposite sides of this particular issue.

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person.[1] The term now includes other misleading uses of online identities, such as those created to praise, defend or support a person or organization,[2] to manipulate public opinion,[3] or to circumvent a suspension or ban from a website. A significant difference between the use of a pseudonym[4] and the creation of a sockpuppet is that the sockpuppet poses as an independent third-party unaffiliated with the puppeteer. Many online communities attempt to block sockpuppets.

Continue n your dream world uncle terrie. What we say here is about real life.

By "sock" he means sock puppet. Not a literal sock. Obviously, he is a dummy considering that Unkotare and I are on opposite sides of this particular issue.

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person.[1] The term now includes other misleading uses of online identities, such as those created to praise, defend or support a person or organization,[2] to manipulate public opinion,[3] or to circumvent a suspension or ban from a website. A significant difference between the use of a pseudonym[4] and the creation of a sockpuppet is that the sockpuppet poses as an independent third-party unaffiliated with the puppeteer. Many online communities attempt to block sockpuppets.

I never heard the term, and that makes me an idiot? I do know sock puppet but that is not what was said u dope.

No, it's not. The children who ALWAYS and EVERYWHERE become victims to the trafficking that INEVITABLY follows such an evil enterprise have NO say in risks they face.

It will NEVER be eradicated. Prostitution has been around since time immemorial and all of the "things" we have done to try to eradicate it have done absolutely nothing.

Same can be said of murder, aggravated assault, and grand theft, but we're not about to pretend those can be made into anything positive and so they continue to be illegal.

Yes, but some people do this for a living voluntarily. .....

And they are complicit in guaranteeing the suffering of very young girls.

I never heard the term, and that makes me an idiot? I do know sock puppet but that is not what was said u dope.

???

Are you okay? I didn't call you an idiot.

And the only way to try and prevent young ones from being victims is to REGULATE the industry.

What the hell is the matter with you? Yet ANOTHER nut bar poster? Good grief.

And the only way to try and prevent young ones from being victims is to REGULATE the industry.

Wrong. Proven wrong.

Wrong. Proven wrong.

Says you. We've already HAD this argument if you recall. You posted statistics from other countries, citing that there were MORE arrests. That is a GOOD thing. That is the whole point. When it is regulated, it is easier to catch the bad guys.

Arrests don't do any good unless the punishment is severe enough to attack the entire operation, including taking down their finances. Human trafficking is soooo more complex than you realize.

Arrests don't do any good unless the punishment is severe enough to attack the entire operation, including taking down their finances. Human trafficking is soooo more complex than you realize.

That's Unkotare's argument, to "crack down" on it. When you keep things like this in the underground that is when it is ripe for abuse. I say legalize and regulate it.

That's Unkotare's argument, to "crack down" on it. When you keep things like this in the underground that is when it is ripe for abuse. I say legalize and regulate it.

Legalize and regulate underage sex? Legalize and regulate labor slaves? :dunno:

No legalize and regulate prostitution. That is the ONLY way to protect young ones. Keeping it underground . . . anything goes. There are NO checks in place.

No legalize and regulate prostitution. That is the ONLY way to protect young ones. Keeping it underground . . . anything goes. There are NO checks in place.

No, legalizing prostitution is NOT going to stop pervs from going after young children, or stop people from bringing in people to this country for slave labor.

No, legalizing prostitution is NOT going to stop pervs from going after young children, or stop people from bringing in people to this country for slave labor.

It makes it easier to track when it's regulated. When it is illegal, there is NO way to track what is happening. Also, these girls are afraid to speak out BECAUSE prostitution is illegal, and their pimps do use that against them.

Forum List

Back