Humans May Be the Only Intelligent Life in the Universe, If Evolution Has Anything to Say.

Questionable. The distance to detect confirmable intelligent life may be only how far a radio signal can travel. Beyond that, it's only speculation

The most distant potentially habitable planet confirmed is Kepler-443b, at 2,540 light-years distant, although the unconfirmed planet KOI-5889.01 is over 5,000 light-years distant. Least distant Proxima Centauri b and c: Proxima Centauri: 4.22 light years
Do you think an advanced race th[usages of light-years from earth are even using primitive and slow radio waves to look for life?

I guess you aren't taking into account that navy pilots are just normal human beings who are susceptible to optical illusions, false memories, hallucinations, and poor judgment.
400 of them in the last year alone?!?

Wow, I'm scared that our national security cannot protect us if 400 trained military pilots are prone to illusions, false memories, hallucinations, and poor judgement.

Last edited:
Excuse you. You did not provide anything close to conclusive evidence of this claim. Practically none, really.
The government agrees! They are verified unidentified aerial phenomena! With interviews from super credible Navy pilots, and videos! What more do I need to provide?!? The Pentagon is holding hearings on this to protect us!

Why are you in such denial? Are you afraid? I'm not, I'm very interested...

Excuse you. You did not provide anything close to conclusive evidence of this claim. Practically none, really.
passive objects and air clutter (like balloons) were eliminated from the reports. Watch the videos. You haven't watched shit, that's why you're still posting about it... :)

So sorry if this is diverging from a religious thread to a UFO thread, but the title kinda goes both ways...

I'm a science guy. I have no love for religion. But prominent scientists do agree that other intelligent life in this universe is not only possible, but probable.

My argument is that they're already here, and have been for a long time. The government is just finally coming around to admitting it.

"there's a whole fleet of them"

That is a verified Navy UFO video (now UAP's) that got released to the public. Is that a balloon? Is that a passing plane? Is that a hallucination? Is that people making things up?

Or is that something you should consider? A lot smarter people than you are seriously considering it...

Last edited:
"there's a whole fleet of them"

That is a verified Navy UFO video (now UAP's) that got released to the public. Is that a balloon? Is that a passing plane? Is that a hallucination? Is that people making things up?

Or is that something you should consider? A lot smarter people than you are seriously considering it...
And what do they say? Not what you want to hear, I promise you that.

Yes, that's your embarrassing, elementary fallacy. You are embarrassing yourself. And you are too ignorant even to understand your fallacy.
Liar. It's just the way Earth is. It's special and made for life. There wasn't an ant on Mars. Venus has a toxic atmosphere, so we can't even go there. We already think there is no other life in our solar system or you'd be telling me about it.

Liar. It's just the way Earth is. It's special and made for life. There wasn't an ant on Mars. Venus has a toxic atmosphere, so we can't even go there. We already think there is no other life in our solar system or you'd be telling me about it.
Oops, you're back to doing that stupid thing again where you place earth life elsewhere and then say it won't work.

Forum List

Back